100th Days

I Love You Forever...

During the show's recording, they are still akward. They never talk much. After the recording, Sohee never talk to him anymore. Sohee will just bow to him and walk to her car. She's still thinking about the second chance matter. Most of the Cassiopeia turn into an anti-fan of Sohee while some were happy for them. She'll avoid the Internet as she knows there'll be negative comments.

Today is their 100th days but Sohee is in LA for JYP Nation Team Play concert while Jaejoong is in Korea.

(Jaejoong's POV)

At last I reach LA. Who say I have no chance to celebrate with Sohee just because she's in LA, I can visit her. I wear my cap and put on my sunglasses. Luckily no one recognize me. I follow my manager to my car while the other cameramen follow behind me. How I hope there will be no cameramen recording us so I can celebrate with Sohee on my own. I reach the concert venue. I sat in front and some bodyguards sat around me so no one will spot me. This place is so big. I look around the venue. Some fans spot me and call my name. I wave to them and look back to the stage. Soon the concert start with a special dance stage. I spot Hyerim, Min, Taeyeon, Nickhun and Jinwoon. After their performance, San E perform his songs. After his performance, the stage went dark and a video was play. I watch the video. The video was about Sohee and Junho. Then, I remember on one of the show she said Junho was her best friend. Then Junho was standing on the other side and started singing. They sang the song 'Right Here Right Now' from the movie 'High School Musical 3'. When the light show towards Sohee standing on the other side looking at Junho, everyone scream their heart out. She looks stunning in that dress.

I watch her walk towards Junho and both of them look at each other so intensely that make me jealous. They hold hands and look at each other eyes while singing. I hope I was Junho now. So I can hold her hands again and look at her eyes. I look down while they hug each other when their song ended. They bow and walk away with their hands still intertwined together. I feel so hurt.

What's your feeling when your wife was singing with Junho-shi?

I feel jealous. *laugh*. I hope I was the one singing with her. But since Junho-shi is her best friend, I'll let it go this time. *laugh*

Do you know that your husband was watching you during the concert?

*she shook her head* I have no idea about it. I never receive any information that he will be coming to my family concert. I know it's our 100th days, I feel sad too when I can't celebrate with him but I can't believe that he'll come to LA to celebrate it. I feel so grateful to him for coming to the concert and support me.

There were many special stage during the concert. After 2PM's performance, the stage went black again. Another video was play at the screen. It was about them now. From their debut video till now. When the video ended, they start off with solo dances. They dance and sing to various songs. After their performance, it was JYP sunbae turn. After his performance, the whole JYP Nation change to comfortable clothes, T-shirt and shorts or track bottom. All of them stand on the stage and say thank you all of their fans for coming. They end their concert with their first single, 'This Christmas'. They bow and wave towards their fan while they slowly went down from the stage. I try to find Sohee. When I saw her, my smile drop as I saw Junho has his arm around her shoulder. I guess they are really best friend after all.

I hold a bouquet of flower and walk towards their room. I spot their room and knock on the door. I open the door and walk into the room. Everyone gasp when they saw me. I smile to them.

'Anyonghaseyo! YoongWong Jaejoong imnida. I'm here to see Sohee.' I bow to them. Sunye point towards the changing room. I nod my head as a signal that I understand. Then the door open and Sohee walk out. Holding her clothes.

'Unnie. This is the clothes.' She pass it to her stylist unnie. She look up to her unnie. Her unnie point at me. She look at me and her eyes grew big. I walk towards her.

'Happy 100th Days!' I wish her as I give her the flower. She took it and bow to me.

'Kamsahamida! Yo...Yoou came?' She ask me. I smile at her and nod. The others all congratulate us.

'I guess both of you should go and celebrate now.' Yeeun-shi suggest us while pushing both of us towards the door. HyeRim grab Sohee bag and give it to her. Unconsciously, she grab the bag. When we reach the door, she woke up from her dream and turn around.

'Wait! I thought we have party with the rest later?' She look at me and give me a go-back-now look. I smirk at her. She widened her eyes.

'We can tell them you're going to celebrate with sunbae. They'll understand. Now go!' Yubin-shi motion us to go out.

'Thank you Yubin-shi!' I smile towards her while Sohee glare at me.

'You can call us informally from the on. Since, you're our brother-in-law anyway.' She smile at me.

'Thank you Yubin, Yeeun, Sunye, and Hyerim. And all of you can call oppa.' All of them nod and smile. Sohee just say bye to them and grab my arm to walk away. She gave up.

'So, where should we go?' She shrugged at my question.

'You'll lead the way.' She smile to me. I know that she's just acting because a camera is recording us but I just can't hide my happiness that she just smile at me. I intertwine my hand with her and give her a follow-me look. She gasped at my action but she just follow me.

(End of Jaejoong's POV)

(Sohee's POV)

'You'll lead the way.' I smile at him. He will think I'm acting but I am really happy he's here. When I saw him just now, how I hope there was no camera behind him but a camera just appear behind him. Suddenly he intertwine his hand with mine. I gasped at the action. I wanted to pull away but he just drag out of the building, into his car. When I get in the car, I quickly pull my hand away and look away. I blush like mad. I can't let him know.

'So you'll let me decide right. OK! Let's go to eat Korean food.' I nod without looking at him. When we reach the place, he help me got off the car. As I got off the car, he quickly intertwine his hand with mine again. I shot him a let- go-now look. But, he just look away and walk towards the restaurant. We talk as we eat. He'll saw I look cool when on stage and I'll say he look cool on stage too. When we're done eating, all the PD-nim call it a day and bow to us. We bow to them. Jaejoong lead me to his car. He make me sit next to driver seat. When I got up, I was surprise that the driver was not there. I look at him as he sit at the driver seat.

'Where's your hotel?' I'm still confused and suddenly he intertwined his hand with me again. He look straight into my eyes. I'm stunned for a few minutes. Suddenly, my memory came back. I quickly shove away his hand and look straight, avoiding his gaze. I tell him my hotel name. He laugh a little and started to drive.

'Do you know where's my hotel?' I ask coldly without looking at him. He put my hand on top of the hand brake and his hand on top and hold my hand.

'I just know.' He smile at me. I pull away and look at him angrily.

'Stop doing this. Don't ever hold my hand anymore.'

'Why? What if I do it? You can't push me away when you're on the show .' He smirk at me. I look at him in disbelief. He's still the same.

**Flashbacks**

I was walking out of the comfort room, ready to walk back to my practice room. I stop when I feel someone back hug me. I turn around and saw oppa smiling at me. I shove his hand away.

'Oppa! You can't do this when we're here. People will notice.' I pout at him. He peck lightly on my lips as I blush of his action. I look away. He hug me again. This time I did not push him away nor hug him back. He pull back and look at me.

'Aigoo. My baby will blush even just a light peck. What will happen if I kiss you?' His face move closer to me. I pull back and blush even more.

'Oppa. Don't do that again.'

'What if I did? You just can't pull away right...because you're mesmerized with my charm.' His face move closer to me. I was about to turn around and walk away but he pull me and peck my lips again. He pull away and whisper at my ears.

'Ok. I'm not doing it again if you don't like it. I going now. One last time, baby.' She shiver when she heard the word 'baby'. He peck her lips again and walk away.

**End of flashbacks**

'What are you thinking now? The past?' He smirk at me. I look away and stay silent. When we reach the hotel, I quickly got off the car and run towards the entrance. When I reach my room, I bursts into the room and notice the others are sleeping. Quietly, I tiptoe to the bathroom. I lock the door and lean against the door. ! I can't believe I'm falling for him again. Every time his hand touch mine, I can feel my heart beats more rapidly. I hold my heart and calm myself down.

(End of Sohee's POV)

(Jaejoong's POV)

I smile to myself and laugh when I remember how she blush when I touch her hand. I know she still love me. Well, if she do not want to admit it, I'll make her admit it.