Misunderstanding

I Love You Forever...

For the following months, Yoona and Tiffany never fail to make Sohee jealous. They will always flirt with Jaejoong if they have the chance. Jaejoong will try to avoid it but two of the is too hard to handle. Jaejoong has debuted with his fellow member and their popularity is very high. Sohee is still practicing.

'Yoona the plan start today ok. It seems she like she'll never get jealous. So now make a move' Tiffany shout up an unsatisfied look because Sohee seems not jealous about them

'Ok, I'll start first' Yoona say and walk towards DBSK practice's room.

She open the door and peek inside. She only spotted Jaejoong. She walk in with a big grin and sat down beside Jaejoong.

'Oppa, are you tired? Let' go have a drink?' Yoona ask Jaejoong but Jaejoong never look at her.

'No, I'm not tired why don't you go yourself. I'll stay here and continue practicing' Jaejoong stood up and walk towards the radio. Just when he wanted to on the radio. Yoona suddenly grab his arm and kiss him. He gasp but without noticing he kiss her back.

On the other side.

'Oppa can I take this coffee to Jaejoong oppa? Please? I'll be careful' Sohee beg Junsu. He gladly accepted because he doesn't think that dating between trainees is a bad idea anyway.

Just when Sohee open the door, she say two figure were kissing each other. She gasp and quietly close back the door and walk to Junsu who is left behind. She hand the coffee to Junsu.

'Why? I thought you want to give this to hyung.' He look at Sohee with a puzzle look. Sohee just run away and shour she has something to do with tears forming in her eyes. Junsu notice it and run to the door. He run in and say Jaejoong and Yoona were kissing. Both of them pull away and look at him.

'You, I can't believe you can do this! Are you an idiot? PABO!! Once a playboy forever a playboy' With that Junsu throw the coffee to him and walk away. Jaejoong look guilty and push Yoona away. He walk out of the room. A satisfied smile is plastered on the hes face.

**flashback**

'No, I'm not tired why don't you go yourself. I'll stay here and continue practicing' Yoona stood up too. Suddenly she saw the door open. She's not sure who is it but if she kiss him now the news will spread between the trainee. Without thinking she pull Jaejoong's arm and kiss him. She look at the door and saw Sohee. *Good. Perfect timing*

**end**

On the other side, Tiffany is walking towards Soo Man's room. She knocked on the door and is allowed to walk in.

'Boss, I have something to tell you. It's very serious and may affect DBSK' Tiffany say with a nervous look but deep inside her she is very happy.

'What is it? I'm very busy. Quick!' Soo Man said to her without looking away from his paperwork.

' Jaejoong oppa and Sohee is dating. If the reporter know this, what till happen to oppa's group' Soo Man straight look at Tiffany. He can't let this happen if this happen DBSK popularity will drop.

'Is this real? Are you sure?' Soo Man ask her with a serious expression.

'Yes. I'm sure of it. I saw both of them dating and Sohee is the one to be blame. I heard oppa say she's the one that initiate it. Oppa just can't resist it. Don't blame oppa' Tiffany lie to her boss. This is the only way Sohee will be kick out.

'I'll take action on this. You go back to practice first' He order Tiffany and she walk out.

*What should I do? Sohee is very potential. I'm sure she'll be popular but I can't let this happen. Jaejoong is the most popular among the group. If their fans know about this, I'm sure this is not the ending I wanted. Sorry, Sohee-ah* Soo Man thought to himself.

Jaejoong walk towards Sohee's practice room and flashback what between him and Yoona. He keep on hitting himseld for not being to resist it. He prepare to tell whatever that happen to Sohee and apologize.

Sohee walk out of the room with Taeyeon. Taeyeon pat Sohee's back. Suddenly, both of them saw a figure in front of them and look up to him. It's Jaejoong. He run towards Sohee.

'What happen? Who make you cry? Tell me.' Jaejoong ask Sohee with a shock expression. Sohee push away his hand and run away.

' Sohee-ah?!'

'Stop, I can't believe you will treat Sohee like this!' Taeyeon shout at him and follow Sohee.

'What! She know about it. Junsu told her.' Jaejoong is still shock from happen just now.