Surprise or Fate?

I Love You Forever...

Blue words is their interview.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

'Yah Yunho-ah, pali (faster)!' Jaejoong urge him while he's changing his clothes.

'I know I know. One more minute!' Yunho tell the excited Jaejoong.

'Hyung, how many did you say?' YooChun ask him while sitting on the couch waiting for Yunho to come out from the bathroom.

'Five.'

'What?!' The others shout in unison. Their eyes widened in disbelief.

'Hyung, how can you say 5? I thought you only say 1.' Junsu look at him.

'Cool down. I say five so I won't get what I hate.' Jaejoong reply with a smirk.

........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

'Sohee..wake up!' Sunye shook her hand lightly. Sohee look at her with sleepy expression. Sunye pull her up.

'Let's go and find up what's your surprise is.' Sohee follow behind her. She put on her sunglasses and walk to the luggage claiming area.

'I'm sure it's the best surprise ever!' Their stylist unnie whisper at her ear.

'What is it?' HyeRim heard her and ask Sohee.

'I'm still don't know about it yet.' Sohee look at her.

'Hey is that We Got Married mission box?' One of their manager oppa ask Sunye. Sunye walk to the box with the others following behind. Their stylist unnie wink at Sohee. Sohee shot her a confuse look. Together they walk to the box.

FOR THE WONDER GIRLS.

OPEN THE BOX...

Sunye open the box and take out a letter. It's written to Sohee. Sunye pass it to Sohee. Sohee widened her eyes and look at her stylist unnie. She wink back. She took a deep breath and read the letter.

TO AHN SOHEE :

       Congratulation! You're are married today! Go to MBC Building at 1 p.m to meet you husband.

'What?! Is this a hidden camera?' She look around while Sunye snatch the letter and read it. All of them gasp and look at her.

'This is real. This is not a hidden camera. You're married today. Well, not real married just a 'make-believe' marriage.' Their stylist unnie tell her.

'Is this why you make me wear this? So that I look more mature?'

'Yes! You're someone's wife now. So, you need to dress beautifully to meet you husband for the first time.' She smile.

'Oh My God! PD-nim say she'll be latest one to married but now it's the other way round.' All of them laugh except for Sohee who is still stunned.

' Go now! It's already 12.30. Quick!' Sunye push her lightly.

' All of you are not coming with me?' All of them shook their head.

When they are at the entrance, they wave to Sohee. Sohee wave to them reluctantly. She want her member to accompany her but they just walk away. She turn around and saw a 'We Got Married' car.

'I guess that's the car.' David oppa walk out and motion her to come. She was so happy that at least one people from her company is with her. She run to him with a smile.

'Don't take it the wrong way. I'll just drive you to the destination and I'm going back.' He tell her. Her smile faded and went inside the car.

'Oppa, I'm nervous! What to do? Who do you think will be my husband.'

'Just be yourself. I think is Heechul-shi since he said that he like you a lot.'

'I think so too.' With that she look outside the window thinking who will be her husband. There's a long silent inside the car. When she come to her senses, she look at the clock. It's already 1.05 pm.

'Oppa, it already past 1 PM. Ommo, I'm late at the first meeting.'

The interview:

Anyonghaseyo. Wonder Girls' Ahn Sohee inmida. I'm 19 years old this year. I've never thought that I'll be married so soon. I've never thought about it before. But the first day I came back to Korea after away for a few months, I'm suddenly married to someone.

Who do you think your husband is?

At first, I have no idea than I thought about Heechul oppa.

'We'll reach soon.' After a few minutes, the car stop in front of the building.

'Good Luck!' Sohee bow and walk into the building. She's rubbing her palm tightly as she's walking. She saw Super Junior's LeeTeuk and Heechul. She quickly walk to them.

'Anyonghaseyo!' They bow to Sohee. Sohee quickly bow and greet them back.

*David Oppa is right!* She look at them waiting for them to talk. But, they keep quiet.

'I'm sorry but by any chance that any of you is my husband-to-be?' They laugh and shook their head.

*. It's not them than it must someone I'm not close to*

'Your husband is waiting for you upstairs. Tenth floor.' They bow and point towards the lift. Sohee bow to them and walk to it.

"Ding" The door open and Sohee walk in and press tenth floor. She become more nervous. She saw the lift keep on going up and she breath in and out. Suddenly, with the sound 'ding' the door open.

'Anyonghaeseyo, MBLAQ imnida.' They bow towards her.

'Anyonghaeseyo, Sohee imnida.  So, by any chance that any of you is me husband?' They point at Thunder. She look at him. He blush a little.

'Sorry but I'm not your husband. Your husband is at 20th floor.' They bow and wave to her. She bow and press 20th floor.

*How many floors do I need to go to find my husband-to-be?*

"Ding!" The door open again. She prepare to bow.

'Anyonghaeseyo, Beasts imnida!' She greet to them again.

'DooJoon Oppa!' She high 5 him. Since, Doojoon is a JYP trainee before so they know each other.

'You're looking for your husband, right?' She nod.

'You're husband is...' She begin to nervous and wait for the answer.

'NOT HERE!' All of them shout in unison and laugh. She feel relieved and nervous again when she need to go up again.

'30' She bow to down and press 30th floor.

'Infinite imnida! Anyeonhaseyo!' She bow back to them.

*Don't tell me is a junior?*

'Your husband is at the rooftop. Please live happily!' She smile and them and press the highest floor. 

How is your feeling when you keep going up?

I thought it's not going to end. Every time the door open, I'll become nervous and I'm anticipating the person but felt disappointed when non of them is my husband.

"Ding!" The open again. She walk out and follow the signboard. She walk up the stairs. There stood five figures. They turn around. She widened her eyes and cover with her hand. She can't believe it.

*It's this what we call fate.* She thought to herself.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hope all of you like it!