Sunye's POV

I Love You Forever...

We was watching DBSK's performance until I saw Sohee walk away. I thought that she would want some time to be alone. After their performance, they came to the backstage and all of us congratulate them. That's when I notice that Yoona was not there. Jaejoong oppa seems to notice it and quickly walk away.

'Let's go eat!' I heard Changmin oppa shout and everyone agree. I excuse myself and walk to the waiting room hoping the find Sohee. I reach the hallway and saw Jaejoong oppa standing at the door of our waiting room. Suddenly the door burst open revealing Sohee standing there. She talk something to Jaejoong and walk away. Jaejoong walk into the room. I quickly peep inside and saw Yoona standing there.

'Are you going to stop doing this stupid things? I think we are no longer friends.' With that Jaejoong walk out of the room. I knew he's going to find Sohee. I decided to follow him when someone grab my hand. I turn around and saw Yunho. I release my hand from his and continue to walk but this time he drag me to his waiting room and lock the door. I stare at him in disbelief and cross my arm.

'What?' I purposely say it with a cold tone and look away.

'I'm really sorry. I should not say you're unresonable. It's my fault. I should control them so that they won't have any scandal. Sorry. I'm really sorry.' I just ignore his word.

'Sorry but your request has been denied. Come again later.' I sounded like a machine and walk out. I laugh on my own as I saw oppa's facial expression. The night go smoothly and the concert has to an end. At the ending act, all the artist gather at the stage and sing a song together. DBSK and SNSD was in the center of attraction while JYP Nation was at the corner. I saw oppa keep on looking at me so I purposely stick to my best friend forever, Jo Kwon. I did everything that will make jealous him. I saw him scoffed and grab BOA's arm. It's my turn to scoffed and turn away. After the concert we get dress and went to our  car. HyeRim sat in front with of driver oppa, Sohee and I sat on the middle row while Yeeun and Yubin sat at the last row. We were trying to get some sleep. I heard oppa's phone ring so I woke up. The next thing I saw was a very bright light and BONG!!!!