Critical Condition....

I Love You Forever...

Sohee's POV

I was trying to get some sleep after a tiring day. I open my eyes to look at the road but I saw a bright light on my right side and BAM! I don't know what just happen. I feel my body hurt very much. I gather all my energy and slowly open my eyes. I saw Sunye unnie in front of me. Blood scattered everywhere. I try to get up but I can't. I try to call unnie but no voice came out. My body hurt very much and tears begin to fall down. Suddenly, I saw many pictures of the past. My dad, mum, unnie. First time on the stage and and...My vision become black again.

-End of POV

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

'Hyung. Faster, my favourite drama is one now.' Changmin urge YooChun to quickly open the door. He quickly run to the living room after the door is open and on the TV. Yunho and Jaejoong look lifelessly walking behind them.

Sorry for interupting the drama series. We have a breaking news. After the Dream Concert, there was an accident happen around the studio. A celebrities's car has been hit by a big truck. Blood are seen everywhere. It happens to be the Wonder Girls. They were on the way back to their dorm but was hit by a bug truck. We can see blood everywhere and their body is covered by blood. They are now on the way to hospital. We'll report more when we get the full report.

Yunho and Jaejoong look at the screen blankly. It shows a few picture from the scene. All of them have blood all over. It shock both of them but somehow is shock one more person. YooChun. He's the first one to react. He quickly grab the house key and car key. He grab Jaejoong and Yunho out. Changmin and Junsu follow behind.

'We're going to the hospital. Junsu call our manager. We did not need their answer, we'll go no matter what. Jaejoong hyung call We Got Married's pd-nim. Tell them we are going to visit your wife. Than it will not sparks controversy.' YooChun tell them while continue to drive. Junsu and Jaejoong took out their phone as fast as possible and dial the number. Yunho and Changmin was praying that all of them is ok. As they reach the hospital, they dash out and run into the hospital. Their manager and pd-nim were already there explaining to the reporters about the presence of DBSK. They reach the operating theater and saw JYP, Jo Kwon, Junho and Taecyeon were already there.

'They are inside now.' JYP inform them. They nod and wait outside. After two hour, JYP ask them to go home but they say it will be better if they stay here. JYP understand because they are Sohee's friends. Jo Kwon, Junho and Taecyeon went home because they have schedule on the following day. After 30 minutes, HyeRim push out from the room by the nurse and a doctor. All of them run to her.

'She got hurt badly. Her leg will not be as good as the past. She may not dance properly. But maybe it will just be temporary or maybe forever. She'll react slowly to things from now onwards as she knock her brain earlier. She must come for physio so she can get back to the normal condition.If possible, she'll have memory loss.' All of them bow to him as they watch HyeRim was push into a room. Minutes after Sunye and Yeeun came out. They were lying on the bed. They face were really pale. Yunho just run foward and grab her hands. JYP just look at both of them and sighed.

'Yeeun-shi got hurt on her leg because her spinal cord is a little bit injured. I'm afraid that she'll be in come for now. But I don't know, when she's going to wake up.' YooChun were spotted with tears in his eyes. Jaejoong pat his shoulder as he sense something happen between them. He follow Yeeun till they reach her room.

'About Sunye-shi, a few of her rib bones is broken, so it pokes her muscle and unfortunately she hurt her brain when the track hit the car. Same as Yeeun-shi, she too will be in coma but her life is in danger. So, we'll put her in the ICU unit.'

'Will she be alright!!?? She can't die!!' Yunho is practically shouting at the doctor. Changmin calm him down,

'I don't know yet. We'll see how she react tonight. If she's able to past tonight then everything will be ok. But if something happen, that it's very hard to say.' Yunho broke down into tears as she watch Sunye being push away.

'Go with her. Look after her.' JYP tap his shoulder and ask him to go with Sunye. Yunho bow to JYP and follow the nurse. Jaejoong is very nervous now. Everybody seems to be in a very critical situation especially Sunye. He begin to rub his palm and suddenly the door burst open. Nurse run out and follow by the other nurse. JYP stop on of them.

'What happen?!'

'Sohee-shi lost too much blood while Yubin-shi's is unconscious. Her brain has endure a very great impact that will cause her brain dead. We are going to transport blood here and find brain doctor.' With that she push his hand away and continue to run. All of them just look at the operating room's door blankly. Tears begin scrolling down Jaejoong's cheek.

*Please! Please let both of them be safe! I don't want to lose Sohee anymore! Please!' Jaejoong whisper to himself. The door burst open and a doctor came out. His body was covered with blood.

'May I know who is AB?' Doctor ask them. Everyone shook their head.

'We have no time. Sohee-shi has lost too much blood and till now is stil flowing. Blood from blood back come here need some time. By the time, the blood reach here, I'm afraid that it's too late.' Jaejoong become panic. He did not know what to do. How? No one is AB? Sohee lost too much blood? Will she die?