Keep it as a secret

I Love You Forever...

THE NEXT DAY

Soo Man sajangnim ask all the trainee to gather in the meeting room. All the trainee were curious of what is the announcement. Group by group walk into the room and take a seat including Jaejoong. He was still sad that he can't find Sohee but he can't let his sajangnim know. When everybody in in the room Soo Man walk to the front and turn on the mic. The rest bow to him.

'Sorry for interupting the practice time but I have a very important announcement to make.' Everybody talking to each other and trying to figure out what their boss announcement is.

'Silence people. As all of you know Sohee has left SM Ent. I've terminated her contract and she is free to join other company as she wish. So, we make a promise that she won't tell anyone she's a SM trainee before and we will keep her identity as a secret. I'm very sorry for telling you this especially to those who is her best friend. Next time, if any of you met her just pretend not to know her. If you wanted to talk to her please be careful and do not let anyone know about it. Keep it as a secret to our own. Especially to those who has DEBUTED' He look straight into Jaejoong's eyes. Jaejoong feel uneasy and look away.

'But why?' Taeyeon direct the question to her boss.

'Is for the sake of our company and the reputation because I get a rumour that she is dating someoone that has debuted while we already sign a contract that you can't be dating anyone else now. This is violation of contract. I know she is very potential so I just decided to terminate her contract without letting anyone know. This is for her own good too' He explain to his artist. But he's lying. He just scare that if this news spread to DBSK fans, they will lost a lot of fans and no one will be supporting his artist. He is not going to let that happen since the most important thing to him is money.

Taeyeon shot an angry glare to Jaejoong. Jaejoong notice it and mouth a 'sorry'. Taeyeon look away angrily.

'Who is the person that Sohee is dating?' Yuri ask Taeyeon since she know Taeyeon is Sohee's best friend. (Yuri is another friend of Sohee)

'I don't know and don't ask anymore.' Taeyeon answer Yuri angrily and fold her arm.

'Alright, all of you may go back and continue to practice. Thank you for your cooperation.' With that he walk out of the meeting room and the other trainee follow behind him to go back to their practice room.

'Hyung, u really want to forget Sohee? I thought you love her. You are not going to follow sajangnim's instruction to pretend not to know her right?' Junsu ask Jaejoong with a worried face. He's worried that Jaejoong will ignore his best friend, Sohee whom he treated as his real sister. He can't stand to see her hurt.

' No I did not want to forget her. Yes I love her a lot and I'm not going to pretend. When I meet her, I'll explain all the misunderstanding between us. I promise.' Jaejoong said confidently.

'I hope you can do as you say. Do not lie to us. If you really going to hold on to your promise, I'll respect you, oppa.' Taeyeon said to him and walk out of the room.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

Thanks you Dumpling94 for subscribing to this story. I'll try my best to make it interesting.