Trainee..

I Love You Forever...

At one of the practice room in SM Building they were a lot of youth they were praticing hard to become the best trainee so they will have to chance to debut and fulfill they dream. At one of the room there were a group of girls that were resting after their training.

'Yah, is you going out with Jaejoong oppa'  Taeyeon ask Sohee

' Bwoh?(What?) Annyyo (No)' Sohee answer with a suprise. *How did she know* Sohee whisper in her head.

'Don't lie Sohee..I'm not a fool. I can feel something fishy between both of you. Every time we went out to eat both of you will sit together' Taeyeon say confidently. 'Just admit it. I'm your best friend. Don't treat me like how you treat Yoona and Tiffany'

'Yes yes yes, we are dating but please don't let anyone know. This will create a huge mess. Oppa is going to debut soon. I do not want to create trouble for him. I'm scared if SM will find him since dating is forbidden for us as a trainee' Sohee beg Taeyeon with a puppy eyes.

Taeyeon can't resist it since Sohee is her best friend and they look good together.

Little do they know, there were two pair of ears hearing their whole conversation. Yoona and Tiffany.

'Tiff, what to do? They are really dating. I know both of us love oppa but first put away our problem and figure out how to make Sohee break up with oppa' Yoona ask Tiff.

'You're right! We should make Sohee break up with oppa first then we fight between ourselves. Yes, I got an idea'  With that, Tiffany whisper the idea to Yoona and both of them make up an evil grin.

While on the other practice room...

'Hyung, how's your relationship with Sohee going on? She's my best friend. You better don't hurt her. Or I'll do whatever it takes' Junsu ask Jaejoong after their long practice. They are practicing for their debut.

'Yes, she's a good girl. Can't believe that she actually fall in love with a playboy like you hyung, Why can't she just choose one of us other than you.' YooChun laugh and so did the others. Jaejoong throw the bottle to YooChun for making that kind of remarks about him.

'I'm not a playboy ok. I'm just having fun with the other girls since we can't date now. But, I'm serious in this relationship. I'm not playing with her' Jaejoong say with a serious face to the other member. The others just giggle and continue to practice.

*I'll promise to love you forever Sohee-ah. I'm not playing with you. You are different from the other girls* Jaejoong thought in his head.

(Practice time is over)

All of them bursts out of their own respective practice room. LeeTeuk give a suggestion to eat at a nearby stall since all of them are starving. Lina(CSJH) agrees to the suggestion and persuaded the others to go also. The others agrees. As normal, Jaejoong and Sohee will sit together. Just when they want to sit down. Yoona bump in between them and knock Sohee out of the place.

'Oppa, I'll sit with you' Yoona say with a huge grin.

Jaejoong look at Sohee and felt sorry that he can't do anything because they agree on not to tell the others that they are dating. Sohee look at Yoona with an angry look. Taeyeon guide Sohee to sit beside her that is opposite of Jaejoong. Tiffany noticed Sohee facial expression and feels satisfied.

*My plan is going to work. Ahn Sohee just wait and see. Oppa is mine. Even Yoona can't compete with me* Tiffany laugh in her heart.

Throughout the time, Yoona and Tiffany will feed Jaejoong food. And acted like they are couple. Even flirted with him in front of Sohee. Like what girls will do, Sohee is jealous and just wanted to run away but she can't because not much people know that they are dating. If she runs away, others may suspect that. She can't let that happen even the chance is only 1%.

After the dinner, Yoona and Tiffany requested Jaejoong to send them home. Jaejoong agree to it with a huge grin on his face. Jaejoong look at Sohee. Sohee look away. He feel guilty.

'Taeyeon unnie, let's go home together' Sohee said to Taeyeon while looking at Jaejoong. She give him an angry look and took Taeyeon hand and walk off without looking back. Jaejoong feel even more guilty since he will always send Sohee home.But because he already accepted it he can't just declined it and walk away.

After sending Yoona and Tiffany home, Jaejoong walk to Sohee home. Sohee rent a small room. He call her. But she did not answer his call. She's angry with him. Jaejoong can't take it anymore, he walk to the house and ring the bell. A woman answer the door. He said he wanted to meet Sohee. She let him in the house because Sohee took him home before. He knock the door.

'Who is it?' Sohee ask but no one answer her. She ask again and the same thing happen. She walk to the door reluctantly and open the door. Suddenly a pair of arms wrap around her in a split second. She pull away and saw Jaejoong smilling at her.

'Oh, finish flirting with the goddess Yoona and Tiffany. I thought you already forget WHO IS AHN SOHEE!' Sohee shout at him.

He quickly move in and close the door behind him.

'Geez, don't so loud mandu ar..others may hear us and thought we are husband and wife that are fighting' Jaejoong smile to her.

'Get out! I don't need you here. Go get your goddess and leave me alone.'

'Calm down. I'm just taking them home. Nothing happen between us'

'Don't you know how both of them flirt with you. I know that they don't know we are couple but oppa can't you just avoid it. I feel hurt when I look at how they treated you and you look so happy. Oppa you are my everything. My dad is not here with me and I have no one to lean on till the day I found you. I thought you say I can depend on you. How can I depend on you when you are busy flirting with other girls. Moreover the girls I hated the most. How i wanted to just push them down the stairs and rip them apart' Sohee eyes begin to fill up with tears. She's right. Her dad was somewhere else and she's alone when she come to Seoul to make more money that's how she's founded and become a trainee.

Jaejoong pull Sohee in a tight embrace. It hurt him to see she is crying.

'It's ok. That will be the last time. I promise' With that Sohee hug him back and cry harder.

 

-Sorry if this chapter is boring. That's all i can think and sorry if Yoona and Tiffany is a antagonist in this fanfics. NO OFFENSE. It just pop out. -