Fate bring them together..

I Love You Forever...

At last it was the day for DBSK to perform at music show.

'Hyung, aren't you excited? I'm very happy that finally I get to meet Sohee again!' Junsu look at Jaejoong. (They were on the way going to the studio)

'Yes, I am and today is the day where all our misunderstanding will be solve. Then, Sohee and I can be together again!' Jaejoong reply with excitement.

On the other side, Sohee was sleeping while hearing to her Ipod. All of them are really exhausted.

'Sunye-ah, today is day where DBSK is going to perform right?' Yubin ask Sunye as she remember the news.

'Oh snap, I forgot about it. I forgot to tell Sohee about it.' Sunye hit her forehead and look at Sohee. She decided not to wake her up. She'll tell her once they reach the studio.

Three cars stop in front of the studio entrance. The first car is SNSD follow by DBSK and lastly WonderGirls.

'Hyung,that's Yubin-shi. So that's the WG car. Sohee is going to be in it' Changmin point to the car. Jaejoong look at the car waiting for the people inside to come out. He hope is Sohee. While he was busy looking, Yonna and Tiffany notice it and quickly took Jaejoong arms and pouted their lip. Jaejoong pull away their hand and continue to wait for the people to come out. They notice his coldness so they walk to the back and fold their arms.

'YAH!! AHN SOHEE!! WAKE UP!' Sunye shout right at her ear. She was shock. She widened her eyes and look at her unnie.

'Go out! What are you waiting for?' Sohee open the door and walk out. She pouted her lips.

'Unnie, there's no need to shout ok?'

'Okok, no more shouting.  Now let's go'

When they turn around, Sohee was shock. The one and only Jaejoong is standing right in front of her. All her bad memories came back. Her smile drop. She look down to avoid his gaze. She's hurt. Sunye nudge Sohee and bring her forward. They line up starting from the left Sohee, Sunye, Yeeun, Yubin and Sunmi,

'Hello, we are Girls' Generation' they greet first.

'Hello we are the Wonder Girls' They bow. Sohee still looking down. There's an akward silent between all of us. Sunye save it.

'Congratulation on your success in Japan, sunbae!' They bow to DBSK and DBSK bow back. Yunho thank us while Jaejoong is still looking at Sohee. He hope that Sohee will look at him once but she just kept looking at her shoe. Sunye felt something was wrong between them.

'Hello!' JYP walk in and greet them.

'Hello sunbanim!' All of them greet JYP.

'Sorry, but they need to reherse now. I need to get them in' JYP told them and wink to Sohee.

*Thank god PD-nim save me* She thought in her head and smile back her PD-nim.

They others bow to them. JYP guide and walk beside Sunmi. Sohee was the last one to walk. Suddenly, she felt her wrist being hold by someone. A warm one and she is very familiar with the feeling. She look up and saw Jaejoong. Her head tell her to pull away but her body did not listen to her head.

*Just a little while.* She thought to herself. She wanted to feel his warm embrace again but she know it'll never happen. She look back down to her shoes.

'Did you forget me?' He whisper to her.

'Don't forget what you promise to SM!' Yoona and Tiffany shout at her. The other throw them an angry glare.

'Sohee-ah!' She quickly cover hand with her body so no one will notice. Sunye call her come in.

'Araso' She shook of his hand and run towards the entrance.

*How can I forget you? The scar that you given me is so deep that it won't dissapear!* Sohee whisper in her head.

Sunye feel something fishy about them but she never ask. She need to confirm it first.

After the rehersal, they dress up. Today their outfit colour is black and white.


 

'Yeeun unnie, can you accompany me to the bathroom, please?'

'Ok!' She stood up from the sofa and preparing to walk out.

'Wait for me, I want to go too.' Sohee was already out the door while Yeeun wait for Sunye.

'Unnie! Faster!' Sohee ask them while jumping up and down.

'You'll go first we'll be there in a second.'

With that she turn around ready to walk but something stop her from walking. It's DBSK, Taeyeon and Yuri. All of them look at her and motion her to come forward. She hesitated. She look inside her room and saw Sunye was still dealing with her hair. So, she walk forward. Jaejoong grab her arm and it hurts her. Sho push away his arm and she's about to run away. Taeyeon stop her.

'Sohee-ah, why you never contact us? Why you keep on avoiding us?' Sohee stay quiet and look away. Jaejoong come forward and hold her chin up so she look directly into his eye. Oh, how he miss those pair of eyes.

'Sohee-ah, we have a misunderstanding. It's just..' Before he can finish his sentence, Sohee broke away from his arm. She look around and found no one. She look at him with an angry face.

'STOP!! I DON'T WISH TO LISTEN ANY FURTHER. THE OLD AHN SOHEE IS LONG GONE. STANDING IN FRONT OF YOU IS THE NEW AHN SOHEE. THE NEW AHN SOHEE DO NOT KNOW WHO IS YOU...WHO IS TAEYEON.. WHO IS JUNSU! FORGET ABOUT HER ALREADY.' She basically shout to them.

Junsu run forward and grab her. Wish to talk to her but she pull away from him.

'Stop...please just forget about me...*sob*..forget about everything..please..' She beg them and tears begin to form in her eyes.

Jaejoong was hurt. He hate it when she's crying, moreover is his fault that she's crying. He try to hug her but Sohee push him away,

'There she is!' Yeeun shout out and point to Sohee. Sohee quickly look away and wipe her tears.

'Oh. Hello' Yeeun bow to them.

'Unnie, let's go.' Yeeun bow to them and walk past them. Sohee bow 90 degree to them and walk away.

Sunye saw the whole scene and she plan to ask her tonight,

After the show, they get number 1 again. Sohee was the first wan to change and she told her unnie that she's going to the bathroom. She was walking slowly because she thought everyone left especially HIM. So she would not bump into him or her. Suddenly, a pair of arms pull her in the room. She wanted to shout but the hand cover . The person lock the door and on the light.

Sohee turn around and saw that person....