Respect!!

I Love You Forever...

She turn around and saw the person she hate the most. It's Tiffany. She push her aside and walk to do the door. Another hand grab her stopping her from opening the door, she try to push the hand away but the person is too strong. She look up and saw Yoona smirk at her. She widened her eyes.

'What do you want from me!' Sohee shout at them while struggling to release her hand. Yoona let go of her hand and she stumble a bit and back off

'What do we want?.Tch...what a funny question. I thought you know what we want. STAY AWAY FROM JAEJOONG OPPA! !' Tiffany walk up to her while talking. She stop when her face is very close to Sohee's and smirk at her.

Sohee push her away and look them.

'Ohh! What a failure?' Sohee giggle a bit and laugh.

'What? You say who is a failure? Why is it so? Stupid little girl.' Yoona is getting angry when Sohee take them as a failure.

'Calm down, Yoona. I thought after the kiss you and HIM will be together but now it seems the other way round. And you Tiffany, I thought when I'm not around you'll flirt with HIM and become his girlfriend. I guess I'm wrong.' She laugh a little and look at them with a smirk plastered on her face.

'YOU! !' Both of them shout in unison walk close to her. She's not going  back off like what she done earlier. She's going to face it this time.

'Me , then who is you and you!' Pointing at them.

'Ahhh, I forgot both of you is a !' Sohee shout at them and push them away.

'Have some respect for the people around you. I may be smaller than both of you but I debuted first that make me your Senior and if both of you refuse to, then at least have some self-respect. Throwing yourself to a boy that don't even like or love you. Both of you make yourself look like a . ! HAVE SOME PRIDE AND RESPECT YOURSELF!'  Sohee walk out of the room. She heard someone shouting.

'TIFFANY AND YOONA, YOU BETTER COME OUT NOW!' She turns towards her left. She saw Taeyeon , Yuri and Jaejoong. She look inside the room only to saw that Yoona and Tiffany still stunned from what happen just now.  They walk up to her.

'I guess all of you are looking for Yoona and Tiffany, right?' Sohee look at each and everyone of them. Of course, she look at Jaejoong. All of them nod. Sohee point inside the room. They follow the direction and look inside. She smirk and walk back to her own waiting room. She felt satisfied.

*It's not my fault that I call them . Is they who started it all by calling me . Yoona and Tiffany you think I'm still timid and coward. People change. I'm not a coward anymore.' She smirk at her thought.

Jaejoong turn back to find her. She look at her so it means he still have a chance. But, it's too late. She has walk in to her waiting room. He sigh for being to late to catch up on her.

...........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

When the WonderGirls reach their dorm, everyone run into the house and rush to the bathroom. So that they can clean up themselves and go to bed early since they still have schedule the next day. Sohee is lazy to fight with the others so decided to wait until the other is done. She walk back to her room. Sunye grab her hand and pull her into her room. Sunye has her room. She make Sohee sit on her bed while she pull a chair and sit in front of Sohee. Sohee stare at her confusingly.

'Tell me'

'Tell what?'

'Tell me what happen between you and Jaejoong sunbae and the others.' Sunye stare at her seriously. Sohee widened her eyes as she try to absorb all the information from Sunye.

'Tell me! I saw everything. Don't lie to me. I'm the leader and also consider the omma here.'

'You promise me that you won't tell anyone about this.' Sunye nodded and listen to Sohee.

'That's why you avoided sunbae and Taeyeon shi?' Sunye can't believe that her innocent magnae has been through so much.

'It's ok, Sohee-ah. I will be there for you when you need me. You can tell me everything and I'll keep it a secret.' She hug Sohee and pat her head to ensure her that she'll be there for her. No matter where or when.

The following days, she'll follow Sohee no matther where she goes. She knows that if she is beside her than Jaejoong sunbae and Taeyeon-shi will not find her. Sohee thanks Sunye for protecting her.

Finally the day where DBSK is returning to Japan has come. Sohee fell relieved that she can walk freely now because HE has left and no one will follow her anymore but deep inside her, she's sad when she know that the person she love is leaving. She won't admit in even when Sunye ask her. Sunye know that she still love Jaejoong, is just that she won't admit it.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

 Sorry for the terrible grammar or some spelling error.