Final Part 2

I Love You Forever...

Blue colour words are flashback.

__________________________________________________________________________________________

He look at the screen. He almost die of excitement. He quickly click the answer button.

'Sohee!' The others run out from their room, heading to Jaejoong.

'Sohee!' He keep on calling but no one talk anything and the line went dead. Jaejoong try to call back but no one pick up.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

'Sohee-ah, come out and eat.' Sunye call her while open the door. She look at Sunye.

'Unnie, who is Kim Jaejoong?' Sunye was shook. It's been one year and all of them never talk about anything before. They just wanted Sohee to remember happy things.

'Why?'

'Unnie, I saw the number and press the call number. Suprisingly, he call my name in a very friendly way.' Sunye walk to her and sat beside her on the bed.

'He's just someone. Not important. Forget about him, ok? Now, let's eat. Give me that phone.'Sunye smile while Sohee nod and hand the phone to her. She sigh. It's been one year. She lost her memory when she fall down and accidentally knock her head creating a big impact on her brain. Suddenly, the phone ring. Sunye sigh and answer the phone.

'WHAT DO YOU WANT!' She practically shouting throught the phone.

'Sunye! Is it you?' Upon hearing Jaejoong say Sunye, Yunho snatch the phone.

'Sunye-ah, it's me Yunho oppa. Your boyfriend. Do you remember?'

'Of course, I remember.JUNG YUNHO.' He smile.

'I know you'll remember me. I miss you so much!'

'Miss your HEAD! It's over already Mr-So Mighty-DBSK's-Leader JUNG YUNHO! Now pass the phone back to Jaejoong.' Yunho reluctantly give the phone to Jaejoong. All of them pat his head.

'Kim Jaejoong listen to me! Don't call her or answer her call, find her or even trying to reconcile your love with her!'

'Why? It's not true what happen between Yoona and I. I...'

'YOU WHAT?! I don't care anymore just don't do anything to her.'

'No. I won't agree.'

'So what if you answer her call or call her and find her? It's no use!'

'What no use? I'll try to get things back to where they belong?!'

'YOU WON'T BECAUSE SHE HAS LOST HER MEMORY ONE YEAR AGO!!!' Sunye was getting mad. Jaejoong drop the phone and shook his head. Sunye hung up and delete his number.

*I hope this is the end*

Few months later, JYP decided to take them back to Korea and to hold a press conference. When they reach Incheon Airport, reporters are everywhere. Snapping picture, talking and recording. But they just keep on walking to their car. They went to the place where they held a press conference. JYP begin to give full details about everything. Some reporters started to ask about the rumours between Sohee and Jaejoong. Upon hearing the word Jaejoong, Sohee become confuse.

*Jaejoong is the one I call on the other day right?*

'I'm sorry but the press conference end here.' JYP annouce and all of us stand up to bow and walk away. When we reach our room, I walk to Sunye unnie.

'Unnie can you tell me who is Jaejoong? Please?' Sunye shook her head while the others just busy with their own work.

'Sohee, you don't to know about him.' JYP begin to speak up. Sohee want to something but stop when she someone knocking on the door. JYP ask the people to come in. The door open and reveal five handsome man. DBSK. JYP and Sunye stand in front of Sohee while she's looking at them curiously. All of them now. We bow too.

'Ah..DBSK. Let's talk outside.' JYP attempt to pull them away. But they reject it politely. Jaejoong begin to bow ninety degree.

'I'm sorry to everyone if I've done a lot wrong things. I've put all the Wonder Girls on trouble because of me. I'm really sorry.' JYP gasp while pull him to stand straight. Sunye walk to them.

'It's that all than all of you may go.' Sunye was whispering to them so Sohee won't hear anything. All of them shook their head. Sohee begin to speak.

'Anyonghaseyo. I'm so sorry but may I know who is you?' She say as she point to Jaejoong. He walk towards Sohee but Sunye stop her. JYP begin to feel that Sohee really has come connection to him. He pull Sunye.

'Why don't we give some times for both of them?' JYP drag Sunye out while the others follow. Sohee was very nervous. She was pratically standing in front of a stranger that she thought she don't know him. She just stare at him. He smile. She felt some familiar feelings.

'Do I know you?' He walk closer to her.

'Yes. You know me a lot.'

'I do?'

'You know everything.'

'But why I can't remember a single thing?' Jaejoong sigh and pull something out from the jacket.

'Tonight it's our DBSK concert. Will you come?' She took the envelope and open it. It has 6 concert ticket. She look at him confusingly.

'Maybe it'll help you to remember things. I hope you will come. You bring anyone with you. Your seat is VIP so no one will get the chance to disturb you.' You smile and bow.

'Thank you. I'll come tonight no matter what.' Jaejoong smile and wave goodbye to her. He walk out of the room and thank everyone before walking back.

'So how?' Changmin ask Jaejoong. Jaejoong make a OK sign and all of them cheers.

The night arrive, the Wonder Girls and their dance teacher HwaYoung unnie walk to their seat. The other was cool to go to the concert except Sunye unnie. Sohee keep on begging her until she agree. The concert start and DBSK sing and dance to their song. Sohee was into a fangirl mood, cheering along with the others. Sunye begin to relax. The dance to their Mirotic and begin to talk to the fans. Jaejoong was looking at Sohee.

'Thank you Cassiopeia for all of your support. Our next song is dedicated to our love ones. The one we've been hurting along the years.' The stage went black the the song started to play. YooChun sing first.

너는 사랑이란 걸 아니?
do you know what’s call love?
아냐 사실 나도 모르겠어…
no~ in fact I have no idea about it too…
단지 모르는 게 Ye
just don’t know it Ye
가슴이 뜨겁고 막 뛰고 자꾸 눈물이 흘러 나
my heart feels hot and I keep running and keep tearing up
어떻게 해야하는 거니.
what should I do?
찾아가 무릎 꿀으면 되니…
Should I go pleading with bent knees?
나도 모르게 Ye
I don’t know too Ye
계속 너를 찾고 또 뛰고, 걷다 보면 또 제자리야
I keep finding you and running, I’m back to the original spot even when I keep walking
Do you not love me Do you not want to forget

새로 시작하려 해도
even if I want to start anew
쉽게 되지가 않는 우리 사랑
It doesn’t seems easy for our love
내 기억. 추억들~
My memories. sweet memories~
더 이상 감출 수조차 없는 내가 되었으니~
I have become someone who can no longer hide it

Sohee was smilling. She like the song. It's very nice. She stop smilling when she heard something.

지난 날은 잊어~
forget the old days~
오직 서로만 지켜 가면 돼
We just need to have the 2 of us
이제 우린 알 수 있잖아.
know we know it, don’t we
말하지 않아도 알잖아
we know it even if we don’t say it out
매일, 멀지 않던 어제만 소리 치면 되
tomorrow, we will shout out of the yesterday that isn’t too far
말하지 못해서 미안해
i’m sorry that I can’t say it
사랑한다 그대여
i love you my dear

She feel very familiar that she remember something from the past.

Oh, finish flirting with the goddess Yoona and Tiffany.

What happen? Who make you cry? Tell me.

Jaejoong tell me that you keep on going after him.

Taeyeon Unnie I'm leaving today.

I'm giving you a chance to debut as a singer.

Sohee keep on remembering the old things but she did not have a clear picture of it.

날 봐 지금의 나를 봐
look at me, look at the me now

Suddenly, a clear image struck her head. She was packing her thing when she found a music score. She wrote some lyrics and it's the verse that they are singing now. She look up and their eyes met.

너무나 변해버린 내 모습 좀 어색하지만 기다려
Although it feels awakward because I’ve changed so much, wait

She stand up and begin to walk out. She remember every single thing now. She can't stay there. She do not want to let the fans know. The other member were stunt. Jaejoong ran down the stage and catch her hand, turn her around to face her. Everybody gasps and look at him. The music has stop. The camera recording them. A thousands pair of eyes were looking at them. Tears welled up in her eyes as they look into each other eyes. Jaejoong held the mic to his mouth.

너무 멀어지지 말자 내 앞에 세상과 약속할테니
let’s not be too far apart, I make a promise to the world ahead of me

The other member begin to harmonized with him.

지난 날은 잊어~
forget the old days~
오직 서로만 지켜 가면 돼
We just need to have the 2 of us
이제 우린 알 수 있잖아.
know we know it, don’t we
말하지 않아도 알잖아
we know it even if we don’t say it out
매일, 멀지 않던 어제만 소리 치면 되
tomorrow, we will shout out of the yesterday that isn’t too far
말하지 못해서 미안해
i’m sorry that I can’t say it
사랑한다 그대여
i love you my dear

Yunho walk to Sunye while Yoochun walk to Yeeun.

'Will you forget the old days? Do you need only the two of us? Do we know it even though we don't say it out? Can we shout out of the yesterday that isn't too far tomorrow? I'm sorry I can't say it but I Love You..' He said to Sohee and so did Yoochun and Sunye through the mic. Tears begin to fall down.

Author's Note: A final part more. Thank you for the comment and also subscriber. Sorry for any spelling error or grammar error.