ENDING.

I Love You Forever...

The crowds look at them. They can't believe what they've saw a minutes ago. Jaejoong holding Sohee, Yunho holding Yeeun and Yunho holding Sunye. Sunye finally know what happen. She shove away Yunho's hand and run away. Yeeun too shove away Yoochun's hand and follow Sunye. Yubin and HyeLim run after them. Sohee saw what happen and run, but Jaejoong pull her. She scream in pain when Jaejoong pull her harshly.

'Sunye-ah.' Yunho say through the mic.

'Please don't go. I miss you every single day. Yoochun too. He don't even have a proper confession. He love Yeeun.' The four of them look at them, They slowly walk towards them while Jaejoong's eyes never leave Sohee. He pull Sohee to the stage and stand at the centre.

'To our dearest Cassiopeia, as you can see, we have our love ones. Yunho have Sunye. YooChun have Yeeun and I...have this girl beside me. Junsu and ChangMin will have theirs sooner or later.' Jaejoong look at them and smile. Both of them high five. The crowds remain silent.

'I know all of you will be angry or maybe even stop supporting us but I just want to tell all of you, we are humans too. All of us need to love too. We can't be single forever. But if all of you are angry at us, all of you may leave than rather looking at us.' All of them gasp except DBSK. Fans begin to stand up and walk away. Their manager run to them. All the crew began nervous and begging the fans to stay. Sohee snatch the mic.

'STOP! CASSIOPEIA  I'm sorry!' She bow ninty degree. Sunye and Yeeun walk to the center of the stage and bow too. All the fans stood still and look at them.

'You don't have to.' Jaejoong to her and hold her hands. She shook her head.

'I'm a ex-SM trainee. Before my debut as the member of Wonder Girls. I'm a trainee there. I train along Taeyeon unnie, Yuri unnie, DBSK oppa, SUJU oppa and some others. I knew them and we are friends. Because of something happen between me and Jaejoong oppa, I get kick out and eventually audition for JYP. I did not audition so I can debut and find oppa again. It's just that I did not have any money that time and I have no place to go. JYP offer home and allowance. I get the chance to debut 2 years after. I never know that they were going to promote in Korea or should I say I'm stupid. I thought they debut in Japan so they will continue to be there. In 2008, Junsu oppa and Sunye unnie sort things our for us. But I never ever dream of going on the same show with him. That's when we get back togethere. Many obstacle came between us. But we eventually make it throught. But something we can never every make it through is all of you. I know it's impossible for all of you to accept us. I'll leave.' Jaejoong look at her and grab her arm.

'We are!' Sunye say and hold Sohee's hand. All the five of them link hand and walk down the stage.

'You know what?' They heard Jaejoong's voice.

'If all of you can't accept me than I quit.' Everyone gasp and shout. No. Don't leave. But he did not care. He walk down the stage and hold Sohee's hand before pulling her our from there. All the cassie shout but he did not care.

'Oppa! Stop! You're crazy. Look at all your fans.'

'I'm tired. Sohee-ah, I'm tired. I can't do whatever we want. Let's just leave.' He pull Sohee. This time she never object. She never in her whole life see a Jaejoong like that. Depress. Tired. So she just follow. Suddenly, a girl shout.

'WAIT!' They turn around.

'What if we accept?' Jaejoong look at Sohee confusingly. She shrugged.

'May I know who are you?' YooChun ask through the mic.

'I'm the vice president of your fanclub. So answer me. What if we accept?' Suddenly another girl talk.

'Are you crazy?'

'And you?' Yoochun ask again pointing at her.

'I'm the president. We can't accept it.' She fold her arms. The vice president run to the stage and snatch the mic.

'Listen guys. Do you really want Jaejoong oppa to leave. If he leave it'll mean the end for DBSK. Yunho oppa will follow then Yoochun oppa will too. Sooner. Changmin oppa and Junsu oppa will leave too. They are one family.' A few minutes have pass but everyone just keep quiet. Jaejoong sigh and thank the girl for the support before leaving with Sohee.

'I support!' They turn around. Sooner all the crowds agree with them. They smile and hug each other.

'Cha! Should we continue?' Yunho annouce and the music started.
 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e6PCnBL4Hkc

(DBSK's Crazy love)

Changmin start the song.

'Oppa you should go up.' He nod and pull her along. She shook her head.

'No. It's your concert.'

'It's ok right.' She nod. He smile and run to the stage for his line.

(I don’t even know myself) Everybody was cheering when he sing. She walk to her unnie and clap our hands like the other fans.

Dear, don’t listen to those nonsense filled stories,
I, who trusts you the most in this world, is yelling out to the world.
She was smilling when she saw him looking at her when he sing the word 'Dear'. Suddenly Yunho, Yoochun and Jaejoong walk to them and pull them up to the stage. The fans cheer louder than before. Now, all of them is happy. Jaejoong hug as he continue to sing his line. She bit her lips. Jaejoong release her when Junsu pat his shoulder. In one swift moment, Junsu hug her till she can't breathe. Changmin do the same thing too. Jaejoong push them away.

'Yah, she's going to die.' They smile and run to the centre of the stage to dance to their chorus. The three of them just watching them dancing and listen to their lyrics.

No matter what anybody says, you’re my crazy love,
Though they say I’m crazy, Just can’t get enough,
I hope you will acknowledge my feelings,
Baby, my heart beats for you

He hold Sohee's hand and walk around the stage while singing his lines.

(I know U know I want you) Please accept me, because I can’t go on without you

All of them look at YooChun and Yeeun at the other side and observe what they'll do. Since Yoochun is known to be a playboy.

Beautiful things aren’t eternal,
But you’re the most special for you’ll believe me forever

Yoochun face become close and closer to Yeeun while singing the lines. When their lips almost touch, Junsu and Changmin pull them apart. Everybody laugh while they continue singing their chorus.

Is it a sin to love (to love), I can’t stop (can’t stop),
Even if people can’t understand me,

Out of nowhere, Yunho pull out a bouquet of flower and give it to Sunye. She accept the flower and circle her other hand on his neck.

I just love you..

Sohee's mouth stretch really wide. She bit her lips to prevent any wider. They hug each other tightly.

'Me too.' Sohee whisper. He smile and hug even tighter.

'Look at Yeeun unnie and Yoochun oppa.' He pull away and both of them look at YooChun. They were already kissing.

'He's a real playboy. Ask Yeeun to be careful.' They laugh. Yoochun pull away and look at them. Yeeun blush while YooChun smile shyly. Jaejoong and Sohee put a their thumb and laugh. The song went on. It end but suddenly the music on again and they shout 'It's not ending yet!' making the crowd went wild. Jaejoong last sentence really touch Sohee's heart.

I know, it’s my crazy love for you

Jaejoong rest his hand on Sohee shoulder while Junsu shout '1,2,3,4!' Everybody jump. They bow to the crowds and left the stage. Jaejoong pull Sohee up to the rooftop. He cover her eyes.

'1, 2, 3!' He uncover her eyes and fireworks were everywhere. He hug her from behind.

'It's..beautiful.'

'What about this?' Upon that fireworks shoot through the sky. A sentence was seen.

I LOVE YOU FOREVER!!!

======THE END=======

THANK YOU EVERYONE FOR SURPORTING MY FIRST FANFIC. THANK YOU TO ALL MY BELOVED SUBSCRIBER AND THE PRECIOUS COMMENT. I LOVE YOU FOREVER HAS END BUT PLEASE READ MY OTHER FANFIC TOO. THE ONGOING FANFIC IS SEARCHING FOR OUR LOVE. THANK YOU VERY MUCH. LAST WORD, SORRY FOR ANY SPELLING ERROR AND GRAMMATICAL ERROR. THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!