Shady Girl..

I Love You Forever...

She saw who's standing in front of her. She slowly remove her hand from . She's still stunned and did not move an inch. Staring blankly at them.

'Anyonghaseyo. Dong Bang Shin Ki imnida.' They bow to her.

DBSK's outfit:



Sohee glared at them and quickly bow to them.

'Anyonghaseyo. Wonder Girls' Sohee imnida. Nice to meet you all!'

'Do you know that one of us is your husband.' Yunho talk first. Sohee fake a laugh and rub her head.

'I know now. Hmmm...So who is my husband?' She talk softly to them.

How do you feel when one of your husband is from DBSK?

I'm surprised and scared at the same time. Surprised that my husband is the Asian star. You know one of the rising god from the east is going to be my husband. So many girls want to be in my position. I'm sure they are cursing me right now. I'm scared because of their fans. *laugh* . It's not that I hate their fan or what. No offense but I'm afraid to be bash by their fans. Many actress or girl singer get bashed for working with them. But, I'll try my best though.

Yunho-shi, why you never tell who is Sohee-shi husband?

It's a suprise. We hope that all of us get close to her before letting her know who is her husband first. So, we can become friend.

'Not now.' Junsu reply her question. She shot them a confused look.

'It's lunch time now. We'll eat now. Let's go.' YooChun nudge and walk to the door. Junsu and Jaejoong walk to Sohee.

'Let's go to eat now.' Jaejoong pat her shoulder and ask to her to walk. She just walk and her mind went blank. She did not notice Jaejoong was walking beside her. She went inside DBSK's car and sit at the back in between Junsu and Jaejoong. A camera is in front of them recording their every movement. They just sat at their place and keep quiet. Sohee stare around uneasily. Suddenly her phone rang.

~I'm gonna be ok~(2PM's Without You) She mouth a and quickly took out her phone and answer it. The others look at her. She smile to them.

"Hello?"

"Sohee-ah, who is your husband? Faster tell us. We are very excited." Sunye ask Sohee. Sunye on the loud speaker and the others gather around her and listening to the phone waiting for the answer from the other line.

"I don't know yet" She whisper through the phone.

"What? Talk louder. I can't hear you." Yeeun shout through the phone.

"I SAID I DON'T KNOW YET!" Sohee shout. The others look at her and laugh. She laugh a little.

"What do you mean by you don't know YET?" HyeRim ask her.

"I just know that one of the member from DBSK is my husband-to-be but they haven't tell me who is it yet. Araso?" Sohee is a little bit angry.

What's your feeling when your member call you?

Embarrassing. There was silent between us but suddenly my phone rang and everyone turn and look at me. If you watch the video properly, you can see that my face turn red. When my member ask me to talk louder, I eventually shout at them making the others look at me again. OMO! SO EMBARRASSING! *she cover her face with her hands*

After the call, Sohee on the silent mode and put it back in her handbag.

'Your member?' Jaejoong ask her. She look up and met his gaze for a few second. When she came to her senses, she quickly look away and nod a little.

What do you feel when Sohee-shi look at you?

I were so startled actually. Her eyes were very beautiful. When she look away, my face turned bright red. That's why you can see I look away after she look away. I feel a little bit embarrassing actually. *laugh*

When they reach the restaurant, Jaejoong pull out the chair for Sohee to sit. She nod and say thank you. She sit in between YooChun and Jaejoong now. Yunho is opposite her. They order a lot of food. Sohee did not suggest anything. When the food is served, she just eat her rice. YooChun and Jaejoong notice it. They both take some food and put the food at her plate. They ask her to eat. She nod and say thank you again.

What do you think of when you're eating with DBSK?

Sistar's Shady Girl. *laugh*. When I'm eating with 2AM and 2PM, I'm not that silent. We'll talk to each other and eat whatever we want. But when I'm eating with them. I kept quiet and eat what's in front of me. I feel so scared when I'm in front of them.

What do you think about Sohee-shi when she's eating? (Asking Jaejoong)

She's so shy that she only eat what's in front of her. YooChun and I feel sorry about her. So, we take some food and put at her plate.

After the dinner, the went into DBSK's car.

'I guess you want to know who is your husband right?' ChangMin ask her. She nod.

'Your husband is the one and only....' Sohee was shivering.

*God, not Jaejoong not Jaejoong. Even though I tell unnie that I'm going to forget about the past and start again but not that fast. Please!*

'JAEJOONG!' All of them in unison and laugh. Jaejoong giggle a bit. Sohee fake a laugh and pretend to be happy. She look at Jaejoong.

'Anyonghaseyo. I guess I'm you wife right now. Nice to meet you.' She say to Jaejoong. Jaejoong smile and say the same thing.

'Let's go to the noraebang (karaoke)!' With that the driver drove them to the nearest noraebang.

All of them were having fun there, singing loudly, cracking their voice, dancing their silly dance, even Jaejoong do the same and Sohee laugh at his silliness. They invite her to play together. Sohee just dance a little and excuse herself to go the comfort room to avoid the embarrassment. When she went back to the room, they were now sitting and singing ballad song. She sat beside Jaejoong. After the karaoke session, their driver drove back to DBSK dorm. Jaejoong pick up his car and drove Sohee home. Before Sohee reach her home, Jaejoong suggest to eat first. When they reach the Wonder Girls dorm, the camera men all wrap up and say bye bye to them. Jaejoong drive into the parking basement. Sohee bow and want to open the door. Jaejoong grab her hand. She shook it off.

'What are you doing? People may see us.'

'No. They won't. We can see outside but people can't see us.' She nod and sat down.

'I guess you still angry at me. I'm sorry and..' Sohee cut him off.

'I'm not angry at you anymore. I'm over it now.'

'Wh...What?!'

'I'm over it now. I don't care who you're with now. I'm not going to angry at you like 5 years ago. I'm going to forget about it and start again.' Jaejoong hold her shoulder and turn her to face him.

'Wait! It was a misunderstanding. It's just...' Sohee shook her head and look at his eyes.

'It's ok. Don't explain anymore. I'll hate you if you talk any further. I'm over it and you, just forget what happen between us. Forget everything. Like what SM say, forget I'm a SM trainee before. Forget that I'm with you before.OK?' Her heart hurts when she ask Jaejoong to forget her. Sohee push him lightly and ready to open the door. Jaejoong back hug her. Sohee gasped.

'I'm sorry. I just miss your hug. Can you stay for a few minutes? If you don't want to listen any further, than I'll stop. We'll start again. As your friend.' Sohee softened and let him back hug her. A tears escaped from her eyes. She bit her lower lip.

*Why am I so weak in front of you? Why do I always have to cry in front of you? Why?*