I'll have my way now!

I Love You Forever...

**Flashbacks**

'I'm over it now. I don't care who you're with now. I'm not going to angry at you like 5 years ago. I'm going to forget about it and start again.' Jaejoong hold her shoulder and turn her to face him.

'Wait! It was a misunderstanding. It's just...' Sohee shook her head and look at his eyes.

'It's ok. Don't explain anymore. I'll hate you if you talk any further. I'm over it and you, just forget what happen between us. Forget everything. Like what SM say, forget I'm a SM trainee before. Forget that I'm with you before.OK?' Her heart hurts when she ask Jaejoong to forget her. Sohee push him lightly and ready to open the door. Jaejoong back hug her. Sohee gasped.

**End of Flashbacks**

(Jaejoong's Pov)

*It's really a misunderstanding. Why? Why you never give me a chance to explain to you?*

I hit the steering while thinking what Sohee told me. ~I want nobody nobody but you~. I quickly answer it.

"Hello." I'm hoping that it was Sohee but she don't have my handphone number. I hit my head and wait for the answer from the other line.

"Hello. Jaejoong-ah where are you?" It's SM. Why would he call me now? It's late already.

"On the way back to my dorm. Why?"

"Come to my office before you go back. I'll wait for you." With that he hung up. I drove to SM building and park my car at the basement. On the way going to the office, I saw SNSD practicing their japanese version of GEE. I saw Taeyeon.  After their practice, I knock the door.

'Oppa!' Yoona and Tiffany run towards me while the others just bow to me. I never care about Yoona and Tiffany because my eyes were searching for Taeyeon. When I spot Taeyeon, I push them away and walk to her.

'Taeyeon-ah, can you come with me? I have something to tell you.' Taeyeon look up at me. I smile to her. She stand up and begin to walk towards the door. Yoona and Tiffany wanted to follow me but I push them away. We walk to an empty practice room and lock the door.

'What?' She asked me while folding her arms in front of her chest. She's like this since three years ago. She said I did not fulfill my promise therefore she'll never respect me when there's no one around.

'I'm married with Sohee!' She look at me confusingly. Slowly, her eyes widened. I guess she get my information now.

'We Got Married. You're going to fulfill your promise through that show. What?!' Her face now show an angry look.

'What's wrong with that?'

'It's just wrong. Their show rule is never generate feeling to each other during the show. That means no girlfriend-boyfriend relationships. You understand?!' She's shouting at me.

'So what's the punishment when I break the rules?'

'I don't know because no one has broke the rules before.' I hesitated for a while because singing is my dream. What if I break the rule and my punishment is to withdraw from my group. There's a silent between us before I make up my decision.

'And..' I cut her off.

'I'll choose to win her heart back. I've loss her 5 years ago. I can't let her leave me anymore. Even though if I need to give up my dream.'

'What about your fans? You know there'll be anti-fans. Some of your fans are very fanatic. What if they hurt Sohee? She's just 19. How can she handle so much anti fans and bad comments?' She's right. What about my fan?

'I'll protect her until the end. I'm not going to let my fans hurt her.' She look at me and sighed.

'If it's your choice, I better go back to practice now.' She bow to me and walk out of the room. Then, I remember SM wanted to meet me. I quickly run to his office and knock.

'I've been waiting for you. I heard that you wife is none other than Wonder Girls' Sohee.' I nod and look at him. I'm not going hide now. I'll face it.

'It's my choice. I choose her to be my wife. It's not her fault.' I say to him confidently. He walk towards me and pat my shoulder.

'I know. I just want you to understand that she's just you virtual wife. Do not mix it with the reality. You're not going to be with her anyway, right?' He laugh at little. I push away his hand and look at him angrily.

' She's going to be my wife anyway. When I win her heart back, I'll propose to her and we'll get married. Now, the show is just a chance for me to win her back.' I smirk at him. I know I've win now.

'No! You're not getting married with her. You have a 13 year contract with us. You still have 8 years before your contract end. You know that you can't get married during this 8 years!'

'I can't get married but I can date. If you want to block my way like 5 years ago, I guess I'll quit and terminate the contract. Or maybe I shall withdraw from DBSK.'

'No you're not going to. I did not block your way 5 years ago is she who choose to left. I'm just trying to protect your dream and...'

'Stop it! You think I'm so dumb to believe in you. It's just your way to make me stay. I'm so coward 5 years ago that I do not dare to go against your wish. That makes me regret for five years! I know it's your plan but I do not have to courage to confront you. It's you that told me when I become success I'll get to find her. You lie to me! You've already have your way 5 years ago! I'LL HAVE MY WAY NOW! I'm going to do whatever I like. I love her and I'm going to get her. Araso?! If you get in my way again, I guess I'll have to withdraw from D-B-S-K!!' I was losing my temper. He stared at me with a blank expression.

'Ok!  You can be with her if you like but you can't declare to the public. That's my only rule. Agree or not? If not, I guess I'll have to sue you for violating your contract. This is a win-win situation. Agree or not.' He put his hand in front of me waiting for me shake hand with him. Which means I agree to it. I'll just agree to it now. I shake hand with him and walk out of the room. I guess this is it. Like what I say just now, I'll have my way now.

(End of Jaejoong's POV)