Second chance?

I Love You Forever...

(Sohee's POV)

I wipe my tears away as I walk into the elevator. It's already 11.30. I quicken my pace as I walk to the gate of our dorm. I wiped my tears away for one last time and make sure that I look happy. I faked a smile as I open the door. When I open the main gate and ready to get in. Yubin unnie, Yeeun unnie and HyeRim is standing in front of me. They pull me inside and lock the door behind me. They made me sit on the couch as they begin to ask me lots a of question.

'STOP! I not going to answer it now. You'll know someday.' I smirk at them.

'Yah! We're your member you know. You should at least tell us.' Yeeun unnie look at me seriously.

'I'm tired. Let's sleep. I guess you all will know tomorrow.' They pout at me and walk back to their room. I begin to rest on the couch thinking what a day I had today. Jaejoong? Married? Oh my god! I hit my head as I heard someone calls me. I look towards the voice direction and spotted Sunye unnie. I smile.

'Unnie!' I begin to run towards her and hug her. She pat my back.

'What happen today? You're extra hyper today. Why?' I was thinking whether I should tell her or not. I kept quiet.

'It's ok if you do not wish to tell me. I guess I'll go to sleep now.' She pull away from the embrace and walk towards her bedroom. I follow her. I nod to her. She let me in and lock the door so no one will come in. I sat on the bed side while she sat on a chair in front of me. When she's ready she look at me and raise her eyebrows.

'You know I get married right? Well not the real married but I'm virtually married like Khun oppa and Kwonnie oppa.' She nod.

' My husband is...is....is..' For some reason I can't seem to say his name out. I do not know why. My tears threatens to fall but I control it.

'Is Jaejoong sunbae, right?' I look at her surprisingly. I just look at her and nod.

'How? Is this a coincident or some kind of what....fate?' I begin to cry as tears slide down my cheeks.

'So, what's your planning now? I thought you told me that you will start again.' She begin the worried about me.

'Not that fast unnie. Not like this. It may seem that I'm ready but the truth is...is...I'm not. He tried to explain just now but...I just can't hear any further. It hurts me when I think about  the past. He's my first love. When I'm with him, I feel very happy but he's the one that destroy my happiness. He's the one that say I can depend on him but what did he do when I'm not around? Kissing another girl? telling my boss that I'm the one that's bothering him.' I can't talk anymore as my tears fall down uncontrollably. I buried my face in my palm as I cry. Unnie pull me into a tight embrace. After a few minutes, she pulled away and look at me.

'This may be a new beginning. You can try. Try to forget about the past and start over again. It may hurt at first but it'll be ok when time pass by. You know, everyone need a second chance. You can give him a second chance Maybe it'll work out.' Unnie tell me as she wiped my tears away. I shrugged.

'It's late already. Go get some sleep. About the second chance matter, think about it later.' I nod and walk towards the bathroom. After I bath, I go towards my bed and try to get some sleep. I buried my face in my pillow. I roll around the bed to get some sleep but I just can't sleep. I kept on thinking about unnie's word. Second chance? Should I? But...what if he's just playing with me? What about Yoona and Tiffany? ! Why I'm thinking about them now? I'm so stupid to think about their feeling. The whole night I was thinking whether I should give him a second chance or not.

Should I or Shouldn't I?

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Another chapter. Hope all of you like it. Thanks to all the subscribers. THANK YOU VERY MUCH. Comments are love.. Thank you!