Destiny

I Love You Forever...

destinyedited1.jpg


From the day Sohee move in to their dorm, she changed herself into a person that is close to herself. She won't show expression to the others except smilling . She would not read newspaper and avoid reading any news about DBSK. She would not like to see him anymore.

*He seem happy without me* That's what she thought in her mind.

She would avoid going on internet because she's scare that DBSK picture will appear on the web. She changed her phone number to avoid him and the others. ChaeRin would ask her why she did not read news or go internet. She would just answer not interested and she will serve the net when she wanted to.

She begin to be close with Sunmi and ChaeRin. There are also Jia living with them. Sohee begin to grew close to them. She will talk to them and joke with but she'll never talk her past. This is what the others are curious about. She would just say that she has a father and that's it.

A few months later, during pratice she need to act out a scene from the famous musical 'Grease'. Sohee were very happy because she get to sing again.She act out the scene with Taecyeon. He is being trained to become a singer and also an actor. When her segment start, she sing happily and dance gracefully with her partner. After Sohee's performance, everyone clap and praise at her acting and dancing.

'Sohee-ah, never knew you can sing. Even though your vocal is a bit weak but is ok. You can be a singer if you go for vocal lesson. You can dance well too, why don't you give it a try?' Her teacher told her and was hoping she would agree. She fake a smile.

'I'll think about it. Now, I just want to concentrate on the acting part. Thank you for your complement anyway.' Sohee giggle and went back to her place.

*Why? When I'm gonna forget him and you talk about things that I'm going to remember back* Tears are forming in her eyes. She bit her lower lip to prevent the tears from falling.

After the class, she was on the way going back to her dorm. Suddenly, JYP pd-nim call her.

'Sohee-ah wait' She saw her pd-nim. She stop and bow to him while greeting him.

'I heard you sing just now. Your move were really good. It seems like you've been trained before'

Sohee gasped at the remark of her pd-nim. She just stay quiet. She promise not to say she's a trainee before but she do not want to lie to her pd-nim.

'It's ok but I'm giving you a chance for you to debut as a singer. I'm not sure whether you'll accept it or not. I just hope you'll accept'

She stay quiet. She want to accept it so bad but..she would not like to meet their faces again.

'And I realize your dream is actually a singer. I can see you become so happy when you get to sing and dance. I don't know what happen that make you push away your dream but I just hope you do not forget your dream. No matter what happen, it's up to you. Don't care about what happen to you before because that's your dream. It's a waste if because of something happen to you and you push your dream away. If you want to say the cause of your problem you can tell me. I can keep it as a secret.'

Sohee felt a tears running down her cheek. She look on her feet afraid that JYP will noticed it. JYP pat her shoulder and ask if she has anything to say, feel free to find him. With that, he walk to his office.

'PD-nim' she call JYP.

'I tell you if you keep it as a secret. I do not want anyone to know about this. If it's ok we can talk in your office.'

JYP nod and guide her to his office. She tell him everything that happen that she's a SM trainee before and she violated the contract, that how she get kick out from SM.

'So that's why you do not want to become a singer? You want to avoid them especially that 'boy'.' Sohee silently noded.

'Don't you think is a waste. If that's your dream, go for it. Do not waste it. You have the talent. I can train you since I want to debut a 5 member girl group. If it's ok, I want you be part of it. If you say yes, you and Sunmi wil together move to Sunye's dorm. She's the leader of the group and there's Hyuna too.' JYP look at Sohee waiting for her to nod.

Sohee think of what JYP said earlier and she found it make sense. What is he or she that can make her stop pursuing her dream. With that, she nod.

'Sohee-ah, you're destined to become a singer. I have faith in you.'JYP pat her shoulder.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

One more subscriber..thank you so much...comments are love by the way...haha