Mirotic+Nobody

I Love You Forever...

One year later, WonderGirls has become the top korean girl group and they earn the title 'Nation Little Sister' when they were promoting Tell Me. They have 12 win for Tell me and 6 win for their latest song, So Hot. They will have a comeback soon for their third single. They release their song 'Nobody' 4 days before their comeback stage and it quickly top all the charts. While on the other side, DBSK is very popular in Japan and also Korea. They made it in the Guinness World Record for having the largest official fan club,(Cassiopeia) or to be call as Cassies for more than 800,000 fans just in South Korea. They will also have a comeback two days after the WonderGirls have their comeback.

On the same day where DBSK and WonderGirls have their comeback stage, they went to the sudio earlier to reherse. Their dressing room is just next to each other and they share the same waiting room. After the rehersal, they change into their outfit and their make up unnie help them put on their make up.

Their outfit :


 

After they have change into their outfit and have their make up on, they walk to the waiting room. DBSK is already inside. They bow and greet each other. Sohee greet to Jaejoong too. But after she bow and say 'Hello', she straight walk away. Sohee feel very uncomfortable, so she wanted to take a walk around the studio. Sunye wanted to follow her but Sohee say she wanted to be alone.

She walk around and saw Junsu walking towards her direction. She bow and smile to him. He walk with her. They continue walking without talking. They kept quiet. Junsu drag her to his dressing room.

'Oppa, what are you doing?'

'You still call me oppa. I thought you hate me like how you hate hyung.' Junsu pouted his lip.

'How can I hate you when you are so cute.' Sohee pinch his cheeks.

'So, you still hate hyung. He say it's a misunderstanding'

'I'm not sure whether I still hate him or not but I just want to have some more time.'

'3 years time is not enough?!'

'I'm not sure. It's just that...I'm still..ok..let's take it that way. A wound need some time to heal completely right?'

Junsu nod and continue listening to her.

'It's just that my wound has not heal completely. It need more time to heal completely. But how am I going to recover when HE always stalk me and following me around. It's just like applying salt on my wound making it hurts more, you understand?' Sohee look at him.

'I think so but it's just too complicated. I guess you need more time? And you feel hurt when you saw hyung?' Sohee nod and smile at him.

'It seems like my oppa become smarter.' She laugh and walk out of the room. Junsu follow behind her. Together they walk into the waiting room.

Junsu sat next to Jaejoong while Sohee sat with her member.

'Hyung.' Junsu nudge Jaejoong.

'Hmph.' He's was reading the magazine.

'I talked with Sohee just now.' Jaejoong put down the magazine and stare at him.

'She told me something.' Jaejoong look at Sohee and look back at Junsu.

*She talk with Junsu but not me. I guess I hurt her a lot.* Jaejoong talk inside his head.

'She say that her wound need time to heal. I ask her whether she hate you or not. She say she's not sure about it. She say she just need more time.' Jaejoong listened carefully to every word. This sentence is so familiar.

**Flashback**(Jaejoong's POV)

I saw Sohee walk out of the room. I put down the magazine I'm reading and followed her but someone stop me. I look up and saw Sunye-shi.

'Follow me.' She tell me. I was shock why would she want to meet me. I follow her into one of the dressing room. She lock the door and look around. Done with the checking. She look at me and start to talk.

'I know everything that happen between you and Sohee.' I widened my eye as I look at her. I thought Sohee promised SM not to tell anyone.

'I'm not sure who's wrong who's right but I would like tell you that, Sohee need time.' I'm confuse at what she's talking.

'Let's take it this way, you have left her a deep wound in her heart. Wound needs time to recover. If you keep following her and talk to her when she does not want to, it'll hurt her more. She need more time so that her wound would recover completely. I'm sure that she's not hating you, it's just that she need more time to sort out her true feeling.' I look at Sunye-shi. I think that what she say is right. I need to give her time. When that day come, we can be together again.

**End of flashback**( End of Jaejoong POV)

'Hyung! Hyung!' Junsu nudge him and he look at him.

'Sorry, Junsu. I was thinking of something. I understand. I'll give her more time. I'll stop bothering her and wait for the day where her wound is completely heal. That's the day I'll confess to her. Trust me.' Jaejoong look at Sohee.

*Wait for me Sohee-ah. I promise you before that I'll love you forever. I'll just wait for you to sort out your true feeling*

**Flashback**

They were walking on a street. His hand intertwine with her hand.Suddenly, they saw a couple fighting.

'I'm stupid for loving you. We'll just stop here!' The boy shout at the girl.

'It's you who promise me that you'll love me forever and now you want to break up with me. Ok. Let's break up!' They walk away without looking back.

Sohee look at me.

'Oppa, will we ended up like them? It's sad you know. Even if we break up, I hope we still can continue being friend.' Jaejoong hug her and pat her back.

'Silly girl, we'll not end up like them. I love you and you love me. We'll be together forever. I promise you that I'll love you forever and ever and ever...' He continue the word 'ever' while Sohee giggle at his cuteness.

**End of Flashback**