Tired of loving you..

I Love You Forever...

'What for?! He's your boy...'

'Friend. I know but you've think the wrong way. Is EX-boyfriend.' Sohee smirk while Yoona look at her confusingly. She can't believe what she just heard from Sohee. Ex-boyfriend.

'So, if your done talking you may go now. I'm tired.' Sohee point to the door as she ask her to go out but Yoona stood still.

'Fine, I'll go.' Sohee walk to the door leaving Yoona behind and open the door. There stood a figure that's very familiar to her holding something.

'Anyonhaseyo sunbae! I guess you're here to see your girlfriend. She's there. Now, excuse me.' With that she lightly push Jaejoong away and continue to walk. She say Sunye standing there. She just ignore them and walk away. Sohee just wandered aimlessly around the stadium, not knowing where to go. She reach a quiet place. No much people there. She finally can stay away from the other people. She look around. No one. She begin to sit on the floor, hugging her knees. All of a sudden, someone call her softly.

'Sohee-ah.' Sohee look up and saw Jaejoong. She just fake a smile and stand up, ready to bow to him. She want to act like nothing has happen. Before she could bow, Jaejoong run forward and hug her. She feel weak, not knowing what todo. Unconciously, she push Jaejoong away softly.

'I'm tired of loving you.' Sohee break the silence with her soft voice. Upon hearing that word, Jaejoong's heart broke into million pieces, as if someone took a knife and stab him through  his heart.

'I guess we better back to what we are before. Acting like not knowing each other is better than now.' Sohee continue her sentence. Jaejoong grab her arm with one hand and lifted her head up with another hand to look at him.

'No. Me and Yoona are nothing. It's just that she called me yesterday to....' Sohee stop him from talking.

'Nothing? I guess we are really nothing. You look good with Yoona. Moreover, fans will like both of you better than us.'

'No. What makes you think that? Our fans like us.'

'Just stop. I'm sick of it. I'm tired of you. I'm tired from acting nothing when there is something. I'm tired to fight with the other girls that like. I'm tired of everything that's related to you.'

'Related to me! You are related to me. I love you and you love me. How can you say that? I told you many times that whatever happen between me and them is because I want to protect you!' He begin to raise his voice when he heard Sohee is tired of him.

'Protecting me!! What a good reason for kissing other girls behind my back. You love me?! I don't think so. You love Yoona not me!!' She shout at him as she heard Jaejoong raise his voice. Jaejoong release his hand from grabbing Sohee's arm and turn around, hitting his head.

'Yah!! Why can you be considerate? Believe me, I'm your boyfriend.'

'So now you're trying to say i'm childish. Fine, go find your Yoona. She's more mature than me.' Jaejoong turn around.

'Of course she's more mature than you! She's more considerate! She will believe me not like you!!' No one say anything after that. They just look at each other angrily. Sohee broke the eye contact and turn around. Tears begin to fall down. She wipe it away not wanting Jaejoong to know and turn around to face him again.

'I guess. You're tired of me too?'

'Of course, I am. Whatever I do....'

'Let's end this tiring relationship.' Sohee gathered all her courage and annouce to him. She want to end this tiring relationship. Since, they are tired of each other. Sohe bow to him and walk away. Jaejoong just stood there. He can't believe their relationship end again. For all the while, he keep on waiting and waiting for Sohee to go back to him. He did it, but it ended again, in a bad term. Jaejoong slam his fist on the wall. After a few minutes he walk back to his waiting room. The others was sitting on the couch. The moment he step in, all of them rush to him.

Are you ok? Are Sohee ok? Together already? and more question is asked by them. Jaejoong ignore them and walk to the nearest chair and sit down.

'It's over.' Jaejoong answer their question.

'It's your fault! If you love Sohee than stop kissing the others!' Changmin yell  at his hyung. Jaejoong stand up and look at him.

'You think it's all my fault. I do this to protect our relationship. But she do not believe me!'

'Believe you. How can she believe when she saw you kissing with other girls everytime. Hyung, what happen if you see Sohee kissing with other guys and she tell you that she kiss the guy for your sake! Are you happy about that?!' Changmin continue to yell at Jaejoong while the others just keep quiet. Junsu went and sit on the couch. Jaejoong did not answer Changmin's question. He's speechless. What Changmin say is right. He'll be angry if he saw Sohee is kissing with other guys. Jaejoong slowly sit on the chair and hit the table.

'There's no use if you hit everything.' Changmin continue. Yunho and YooChun was suprised at why Changmin become so furious.

'Changmin-ah, are you ok?' Yoochun ask Changmin while he just keep quiet.

'Don't tell me you like Sohee. You just take her as your sister right.' Yunho try to make a joke but it fail.

'Yes. I like her!!' Everybody look at him. Jaejoong stand up and grab his collar, ready to punch him. Yunho grab his arm.

'Stay away from Sohee!'

'It's your fault that you break up with her. Since both of you break up, I'll replace you.' Yoochun try to cover Changmin's mouth. Junsu run out to find Sohee. He spot her in her waiting room. Without a word he grab Sohee's hand and pull her out as he shout.

'Sohee will come back soon!!' They keep running.

'Oppa!' Sohee call Junsu but he did not answer. As they reach the room, Jaejoong and Changmin was already fighting while Yoochun and Yunho was trying to stop them. Sohee look at Junsu confusingly.

'They fight over you.' He inform her as he close and lock the door.

'STOP!!!!' Sohee shout to the fighting people. Jaejoong notice is Sohee's voice, he quickly get up and look at her. Changmin did the same.

'KIM JAEJOONG STOP FIGHTING. ARE YOU TAKING SOMEONE TO RELEASE YOUR ANGER!' Sohee just shout at her. She shout as loud as she want as the room is sound proof.

'This guy here say he like you.' Jaejoong point at Changmin. Sohee look at Changmin as he walk closer to her. He put his arm at Sohee's shoulder.

'I really like you.' Jaejoong run to them and shoved Changmin's hand away. He stand in front of Sohee.

'Are you crazy? She's my girlfriend!'

'Ex-girlfriend. You say both of you already broke up.' He emphasize the word ex. Jaejoong turn to face her.

'Sohee-ah you don't love Changmin right? You love me right? We are just fighting like normal couple will do. We'll be back together again right?'

'No Sohee. Don't listen to hyung. I like you more!'

'SHUT UP!!' Sohee yell at them. Junsu walk to them.

'Both of you stop. Let Sohee make her own decision.' Junsu tell them while Yoochun and Yunho nod their head. Sohee walk toward Changmin and hug him, Jaejoong gasps as his anger is rising.

'I'm sorry Changmin oppa. A good guy like you don't deserve a girl like me. You deserve someone more better than me. Moreover, I take you as my friend. I never think more than that. I'm really sorry.' Jaejoong smirk as Changmin just nod. She walk toward Jaejoong as she glared at him.

'And you. I'm sorry but breaking up is the best solution for both of us. We need time.'

'But, I don't want to.' Sohee just shook her head.

'I'm sorry.' With that, she walk out of the door. Junsu Sohee back to her waiting room.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry for a long story and many dramatic scene. But it just pop out. So enjoy it.