The Talk

I Love You Forever...

Jaejoong sat on a chair beside Sohee's bed. She was still sleeping. He grab her hand and kiss it. Pressing the hand to his cheek.

'Quickly wake up. You'll miss out everything if you don't.' He fake a laugh but it turn into a sobbing sound. He cry.

'Please don't leave me anymore. You leave me before and I don't want it to happen again.' He begin to cry until he heard a knock. He wipe away his tears and stand up. The door open revealing JYP standing there. He quickly bow and greet him. He bow back.

'I guess I better go.' Jaejoong was about to walk out of the room when JYP hold his hand.

'We need to talk. Why don't we sit there?' He pointed at the couch near Sohee's bed. Jaejoong followed and sit beside him.

'I know everything.' JYP begin to talk after an akward silence. Jaejoong was confused. He know what?

'I know she's and ex SM trainee. I know everything that happen.'Jaejoong's eyes widened upon his word.

'How?' He finally begin to talk.

'She tell me everything.So, do you love her?'

'I do.'

'I'm not scolding you or something. I just trying give some advice to you. Is it ok?' Jaejoong nod.

'Do you know what thing is the most important in our life.' Jaejoong just look at him.

'It's love. There are many love. Parent's love, brother and sister's love, friend's love, teacher love and many more. Somehow I think girlfriend and boyfriend's love is quite important. It give you strength, when you need it. They were there for you when you needed them the most. Of course, family's love is the most important but boy and girls love is also important.'

'I know. I treasure her a lot. I'm trying to make her happy but I think it does not go the way I want it to.' Jaejoong look down feeling ashamed of himself.

'It's ok but do you what you did is hurting her a lot? Maybe you're really doing it for her but it does not do her any good and it's the other way. It hurt her more. She's still young. She does not belong to the matured group yet but she's not childish too. It's just that she need more love.' Jaejoong nod.

'Sometimes, we need to strive for what we want. Live the way you want your live to be. If you think 'something' is important, then get it but do not hurt the 'something'. If you hurt the 'something', it's not love. From my point of view, I think you're a little bit selfish.' Jaejoong look at him. Staring blankly. He's selfish?

'I'm sorry but it's my point of view. I see you trying to get two things at one time. You want to love Sohee but you do not want to leave you dream. If you continue like that, it'll hurt her more because all the things the you do, you'll say it's for her but do you think she want it? I'm not saying you wrong, maybe she must be matured a bit but stop being a little bit selfish.'

'Selfish? I guess I am too. Somehow, I've been using that reason for too love and I did not notice that I hurt her. It's all my fault but what should I do? Leave my member behind, leave SM? I don't know.'

'I'm not asking you to let go of your dream. If you want to be a singer than go for it. Go out to the world and show your best, become the best singer in the world. Sohee will be proud of you. We too will be proud of you but I'm sorry if I'm saying this. Can you please leave Sohee?' Jaejoong was at the edge of crying.

'I'm sorry. I do not want to separate you and this accident is not your fault but I think it's better for both of you to separate. I can she hurt a lot and you too. If this love is tiring, than why continue? Love is thing where you can make the other half feel happy, not sad, hurt or tired. I know both of you love each other but...I don't know. You decide what you want. But remember I'm just giving you opinion and I'm not forcing you. I guess I'll leave now. I hope you'll make the best decision. I'm sorry if I hurt you. Bye.' With that he stand up and walk out of the room. Jaejoong went towards Sohee.

'Am I hurting you? Am I being too selfish? Do you really feel tired of loving me? Should I...should...should I Leave?