A New Beginning.

I Love You Forever...

After that day, Jaejoong did not bother Sohee anymore. They'll just bow and great each other. Then they'll walk away. After all the music awards show, DBSK went back to Japan while The Wonder Girls prepare for their first solo concert. After their first solo concert end, they went to America to join the Jonas Brothers on the North America leg of the Jonas Brothers World Tour 2009. They released the english version of their hit song 'Nobody'. The song made it into the Billboard Hot 100 in October 2009, becoming the first korean group to enter the chart. While DBSK has their 3rd Asia Tour : Mirotic around asia. In Japan they had their Tohoshinki 4th Live Tour The Secret Code.They became the first foreign artist to be able to perform in Tokyo Dome. SNSD has become one of the Korea Top Girl Group.

Jaejoong will always monitor The Wonder Girls or should I say Sohee. He'll watch the performance video and read every news about them. He'll felt happy when they made it into the Billboard Hot 100. Sohee is slowly opening herself to the media world. Now, she'll read the newspaper and surf the internet. She will listen to DBSK's song and watch their video too.

1 YEAR LATER. (2010).

Sunmi went back to Korea to study. So, HyeRim step in to replace her.

In May 2010, The Wonder Girls release their newest single, '2 Different Tears'. They went back to Korea to promote the song for two weeks and headed back to America to begin their Wonder Girls World Tour, touring 27 cities in America and Canada. They've been invited to perform at the MTV World Stage in Malaysia and became the first korean group to perform at MTV World Stage. The day after the concert, they board the plane at 6 a.m to go back to Korea.

Inside the plane, Sohee sat next to Sunye.

'Unnie. I think I don't hate him anymore.' Sunye look at her.

'Really. Why?'

'I'm not sure about it. It's just that leading a live full of hatred is very painful. It's been so long already. I would like to forget it and have a new beginning.'

'What do you mean by 'A New Beginning'?'

'I'll just forget about the past. Forget about the fact that I know them. I'll lead a new life.' Sohee smile at Sunye.

'So, you want to be begin again. Begin to know them again?' Sunye look at her confusingly. She nod.

'If I have a chance than I'll introduce myself to them like I don't know them before.' Sunye hug her.

'Ohhh....my mandu grew up already. Good. So now, start to lead your life to the fullest. Fill it with your happy memories, ok?' She nod and saw their stylist unnie walk by. She pull away from the embrace and call her.

'Unnie!' Their stylist unnie look at her.

'What?'

'Why you made me wear this and this?' She point at her outfit and her high heels.

'It's for your own good. I can't tell you know. Later when we reach Korea than you'll know you dress up like that.' Their stylist unnie smile and walk away.

'What is it?' Sunye pull her shoulder up and go to the comfort room.

*I wonder what is it that I need to dress up like this and wear a pair of high heels.*yawn*. I guess I better sleep now. I'll know it once I reach Korea.* Sohee thought in her head

Sohee's outfit:



And her heels: