New Rival(s) Part 2

I Love You Forever...

The next day, DBSK is practicing in their own room. They are preparing for their upcoming SM Town concert. Today is also Jaejoong's birthday but all of them is too busy to think of that. Even Jaejoong himself don't remember. On the other side, the Wonder Girls' is preparing for their new song. Dancing and singing to the song while JYP is monitoring them.

'Sunye-ah, don't sing too high. Your key is not right. Yubin, you should rap more smoothly. HyeRim dance to the beat. You seem a little bit off. Yeeun, when you're singing the high notes, try to control your breathing. You seem out of breathe. Sohee, you too. You control your breathing. After the dance break, you're gasping for air. You can do that but keep it low. I can hear your breathing. That's it for today. Continue tomorrow.' All of them nod to JYP while he walk out of the room. They grab their bottle and sat down.

'I guess we really need to train more now.' Yeeun say to them while trying to steady her breathe.

'I should practice more.' Yubin look down because she's feel dissapointed. Sunye notice the others member expression. She can't let her member keep on looking dissapointing. She got up and clap her hands.

'It's ok. We still have some time. Don't be so upset, ok? It's not like we are really bad or something. We just need more practice. Let's get change and get some food. I'm staaarviing.' Sunye said while pouting. The others giggle a little and nod their head. Yubin, Yeeun and HyeRim walk out while Sunye and Sohee clean the room.

'What's the date today?' Sunye ask suddenly when she was placing the radio back to the cupboard.

'Today is,,,AH!!' Suddenly Sohee shout and turn around to face Sunye. Sunye shout a little for the sudden scream and face her,

'What?!' Sunye ask her.

'Today is Jaejoong's oppa birthday. I forget about it.'

'What? It's already 11 PM.' Sohee look dissapointed and look down. Sunye notice it and quickly think of a way to make her happy. Suddenly, she has a crazy idea.

'Hey, why don't you go to SM building and find oppa.' Sohee look at her with open.

'Are you crazy? It's already 11. What if manager oppa or unnie or pd-nim or even...' She couldn't finish her sentence when Sunye shout.

'STOP!!! It's ok. I'll cover you. Moreover, you're just going for a while. It's not that you're going for a week. Go. And buy something.' Sunye push her to the door and wave to her.

'Unnie! I love you!!' Sohee hug and kiss her cheek. Sunye giggle and push away, signaling her to go. She quickly run to her locker and change into a new and clean clothes. She put a cap on and tie her hair into a ponytail removing all the make-up so no one will recognize her. She run out and  saw a cab. She get in and told the driver to SM building. When she reach the front door, she forgot about buying a present. She hit her forehead. But it's already 11.45. She shook her thought away.

*I'll buy something next time.* She thought to herself. She saw a guard in front of the door. She can't get in. That's when she saw ChangMin coming out. When the guard turn around, she pull Changmin and hide behind the wall. He was about to shout.

'It's me, oppa.' She whisper. He turn around. She took off her cap and smile to him.

'Sohee. Why are you hear?'

'I'm here to see Jaejoong oppa. It's his birthday.' Changmin hit his forehead.

'We forget about it. .'

'It's ok oppa. Can you bring me in?' Changmin nod and she put on her cap. She walk beside him. When they reach the guard, the guard look at her suspiciously.

'It's my friend. I bring her here. Be quiet.' He smile to him. The guard smile and motion them to go in. She remove her cap when she's in the elevator.

'Thank you oppa.'

'It's ok. It's already 11.50. I guess you better hurry.' Sohee nod. When the door open, she quickly run out. Changmin laugh and slowly walk behind her. Suddenly, he stop when he saw Sohee stop running.

'Hey, why you stop running, it's late...' He stop when he say two figure kissing. He look at Sohee. She's crying already but she remain quiet and stood still. He know who is it.

'HYUNG!' The two figure turn around and look at them.

'Sohee!' Jaejoong widened his eyes when he saw Sohee standing there. He turn around and saw Jessica smirking. He quickly run to her and hold her arms. Sohee look down.

'Hyung! How can you?! You're such a jerk!!' Jaejoong did not care about Changmin.

'Sohee. It's not what you think.'

'Than what do you want her to think?' Jessica walk towards them, still smirking.

'You shut up!' Jaejoong yell at her.

'Happy Birthday, oppa! I guess I'm not late right. I better go now before my manager find me. Bye.' She turn around and wipe her tears. Jaejoong run to her but Jessica grab his arms. He shoved her hand and look at her angrily. He run towards Sohee and hold her hand. He was about to say something but Sohee stop him.

'Can you please take me home? It's late already. I don't think there'll have cab out there now.' She look at him, still crying. Jaejoong tightened his grip and nod.

'OPPA!' Jessica call him and he did not care about her.

'You better stay out of this!' Changmin shot her an angry look and stop her from moving. After both of them is out of sight, Changmin silently went back to his practice room.

Sohee and Jaejoong reach his car and get into their seat. Jaejoong lock the door and look at Sohee. She just keep quiet. He turn her around and hug her tightly.

'I'm ok, oppa. I just want to go home now. You should drive now.' She try to pull away but Jaejoong is too strong.

'No. Let me explain this time. It's not...'

'It's ok. I believe you.' Jaejoong feel shock and pull away from the hug. He stare at her and hold her shoulder.

'You what..? You do?' Sohee nod a little and look at him. Her eyes is now red.

'I did not listen to you last time and left you for 5 years. I regret it. I do not want to regret anymore. Whatever you say, the truth or lie, I'll still believe you. I don't want to leave you anymore. But if you insist on saying it. Then, just say it.'

'I..I..no...I should say Jessica know we are together now. She plan to tell it to the media and our company. She even stole my phone and took some of our picture as evidence.It's ok if I'm getting fired but you. You almost lost your dream 5 years ago because of me. I do not want this to happen again. I don't want you to lost everything you have now because of me. I always feel guilty when you lost something because of me.' He stop when he feel like crying. Sohee cupped his face and wipe away his tears.

'Then, why are you kissing her? When I saw both of you doing that, memories from 5 years ago came back.' Jaejoong hold her hand.

'To shut . I only have two choice. One, I'll do whatever she say or she'll announce it to the public. You have the rights for not believing me but I'm telling you the truth.' Sohee notice his sad tone.

'I believe you. Whatever you say I'll believe you.' Jaejoong smile when he heard her. Sohee glance over the clock and it's 11.58 already. She look at him. Shorten the distance between them and kiss his lips. Jaejoong was shock when her lips brush against his. He slowly react back. He put one of his hand on her nape and one on her back while Sohee wrap her hand around his waist. They have a long kiss. After 2 minutes, they pull away and gasping for air. Jaejoong  put his forehead on hers. She look at the clock, it show 12.

'Happy Birthday Oppa.' She say it slowly while trying to steady her breathe.

'Thank you. I love you!' Jaejoong smile and peck her lips lightly.

'Me too.' Sohee did the same. Both of them giggle.

'Now, drive. I need to go home now.' Sohee pull away.

'Can you stay a little longer? It's my birthday anyway.' Sohee shook her head.

'You're so mean.' Jaejoong tell her and start to drive. She stuck her tougue out and on the radio.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry for not updating for so long. School has already reopen so I'll be busy with homeworks and stuff. So there'll be less time to update. Enjoy.