Blood Clot

I Love You Forever...

'HYUNG!!' Someone calling from their back. All of them turn around and saw Heechul along with Kyuhyun and Donghae. Jaejoong run to Heechul and pull him towards the doctor.

'He's AB!' Jaejoong said to the doctor.

'Sir are you AB? Can you help Sohee-shi because she lost too much blood?' He think for a while.

'Please!! Please help her. She cannot die.' Jaejoong was begging Heechul. He saw how worried is Jaejoong. He nod and follow the doctor.

'Call manager hyung and tell him.' Heechul tell them before entering a room. 30 minutes later, Yubin was pushed out.They went to take a better look.

'All of them is badly injured. Yubin-shi has just undergo a surgery. I'm afraid the all her memory has been erased and I do not know when she's going to wake up just like the others.' Everybody was speechless. They watch Yubin being push away. An accident can cause so many things. Sohee come out later. Jaejoong run and hold her hand. He saw bruises and cuts on her hand and neck.

'She'll be in coma. Her brain know has a blood clot. On the mean time, it's harmless. But we do not know whether it'll become a tumor.' Everybody look at him.

'Then take it out.' Junsu suggest to him. He shook his head.

'Her condition now do not allow me to take it out. If I take it out now, I'll also take her live away.' The nurse push her bed into one room. All of them was shock. Coma? Leg injury? Memory loss? Tumor?

-A short update. Remember to check out my new story. Off to bed.-