Out of SM Ent.

I Love You Forever...

Sohee was running when tears are running down her cheeks. Suddenly a pair of arms stop Sohee from running. She look up and saw Soo Man sajangnim. She quickly  bow to him and wipe away her tears. Taeyeon stop beside her.

'Sohee-ah, follow me to my room. I have something to tell you. Taeyeon-ah go back to you pratice room' Sohee follow behind him and enter his room.

'Sohee-ah be strong. Sorry, I can't be there with you' Taeyeon whisper and walk back to her practice room.

'I hears you are dating with Jaejoong. Am I right?' Sohee gasp at her boss question. She can't answer the question. She stay quiet.

'Jaejoong told me that you keep on going after him, right?' With that Sohee look up at him. She can't believe what her boss say to him.

'What?' That's was whatshe can mutter out at that time. Her tears keep on running down her cheek. Soo Man sajangnim pat Sohee's shoulder.

'It's ok. He's not worth anyway. Don't cry because of him.  He say that he don't love you. He wanted you to leave him alone. I know this may hurt you but I'm doing this for the sake of my company and my artist. I'll terminate your contract and you leave the company today. You may go to the other company but please do not tell anyone you were with Jaejoong before and you were SM trainee before. I'll keep your profile as secret. I'm sorry Sohee-ah. You may go back to pack now. I'm sorry and wish you will success in the future.' Soo Man direct her to the door.

Sohee is still crying from what she hear from her boss. But, she know she can't stay here anymore. Sohee ran to her locker and pack up her things. She's still crying.

*Sohee-ah you can not cry. You must not cry. He's not worth it. Don't cry and be strong. I hate him. I can't believe he'll say that to sajangnim.* With that she promise herself that she won't cry anymore no matter what happen.

She pick up a piece of paper and pen. She wrote :

            Taeyeon unnie, I'm leaving today. I'm ok and don't worry about me. Bye.

                                                                                                                                           From, Sohee.

She slip the paper into Taeyeon's locker and walk out of the building. She wave bye to the building and walk away.

(Practice time over)

Jaejoong run to Taeyeon to ask what happen with Junsu and Yunho following behind him. Taeyeon ignore them and walk towards her locker. Jaejoong keep on asking  her the question. Suddenly, a piece of paper drop out when she open her locker. She read the paper and tears form in her eyes.

'SEE!! THIS IS WHAT YOU HAVE DONE!' She throw the paper to Jaejoong and run out of the building hoping she can find Sohee. Sohee is long gone.

Jaejoong read the note and quickly take out his phone to call Sohee. She did not answer the phone. Without hesitating, he ran to Sohee's apartment. The women answer the door and tell him that Sohee has move out. Junsu run to him.

'Where is Sohee? She's not home yet?' Junsu ask Jaejoong.

'She move out. I can't see her anymore' Jaejoong answer sadly.

'IS YOU. STUPID HYUNG. IF YOU NEVER KISS YOONA. SHE WILL NEVER LEAVE. NEVER!' Junsu walk away with Yunho calming him down. Yoochun and Changmin Jaejoong back to their dorm.

'It's over.' Jaejoong said as tears streaming down his cheek.

-Sorry for wrong spelling and grammar-