Reporters

I Love You Forever...

Jaejoong ran out of the stadium. He open the main door and ran up only to face with a lot of people. Reporters, fans, and guard. He can't run anymore when everybody is blocking his way. He try to push away the people but he stop when he heard the questions clearly.

'Are you really going out with Sohee? Can you tell us more? Is Sohee take the first move to go out with you?

He turn and glare at them. Then some fans begin to talk bad about her. He was ready to talk but his manager approach him.

'Sorry we have no comment.' He push Jaejoong in. Jaejoong shove his hand away and continue to run. Run away from them. He do not know where to go. He just continue to run. The fans, his manager and the reporters was following behind him. Some even take a cab to follow him.

'What should I do?' He keep on whispering while running. Tears falling down his cheeks.

On the other side, Sohee was on the way to the airport. When they reach the airport, many reporters were there blocking their way. Their manager oppa push HyeRim in first leaving Sohee in the car. Sohee look out through the window and saw them taking pictures, filming the whole scene and some even taking. They can't look in because the window is tinted. She sigh and shook her head.

'Is all my fault.' She whisper then she saw her manager coming towards the car. He open the door and guide her into the airport. Many people were trying to interview her but she just ignore them. She do not know how to explain it. Soon, she reach the destination. Her manager stay and talk to them before going in.

'Sorry but we are going to take a plane. We have no comment and time. We're sorry.' With that he walk into the room.

That night, Jaejoong perform with as usual for the family concert. All of them is very sad but they still wear a fake smile on their face while WG was on the plane going to U.S. Sohee staring blankly at her hands. Tears start to form in her eyes.

The whole SM Town went to a club to celebrate. DBSK was sitting at one corner drinking their beer.

'I guess they have arrive there.' Junsu say breaking the silence. All of them look at him as he took out his phone and dial something.

"Hello.* Someone from the other line talk. Junsu's mood lightened.

'SOHEE-AH!* He begin to shout. The others look at Junsu.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

Updated!! I'm quite busy know so will not be update for a while. Maybe next week...