Lyrics

I Love You Forever...

Two days later, the whole SM Town went to Japan for their family. HyeRim has already woke up but some of her memory has been erased. Luckily she still remember her member. HyeRim would have to sit on a wheelchair to move around. Today JYP and HyeRim enter each of their room to see them. Yubin, Yeeun, and Sunye have no reaction. Later, JYP and HyeRim reach Sohee's room. HyeRim hold her hand.

'Sohee-ah, I wake up already. But Yubin unnie, Yeeun unnie and Sunye unnie do not want to walk up from their comfortable sleep.'

'I think we need  transfer all of them including you to America for further medication.' HyeRim look at him. He nod. HyeRim sighed and look at Sohee.

'We need to go America. Sohee...' Suddenly, she feel Sohee's finger moving.

'Sohee'ah are you waking up?! Pd-nim she moved.' JYP take a closer look but she have no reaction.

'You're imagining so....' He too feel her finger moving. He quickly shook her body.

'SOHEE-AH! SOHEE-AH!' Slowly, Sohee's eyes widened. But suddenly, her body shake rapidly then she seems to be suffering. JYP quickly call the doctor. Soon, 1 doctor and 2 nurse run in.

'Pleas wait outside.' One of nurse inform them and direct them out of the room. She pull the curtain to cover them. Soon, the nurse pull the curtain open. Sohee was laying there. The doctor come out.

'She woke up. Congratulation. But the blood clot is near her nerve. She'll constantly experience headache and even pass out. So be careful.' Both of them bow to him. JYP quickly push HyeRim in and close the door. HyeRim hold her hand.

'Sohee-ah.'

'Hye...Hye..Rim.' She quickly nod her head and smile.

'We're ok now.' Sohee nod and look around.

'Unnie is still sleeping.'

'Wh.What?'

'They are still in coma.' Sohee nod and look at JYP.

'OK. Let Sohee rest. Oh, I'll transfer all of you to America tomorrow for further medication. Be ready.' She was shook but she nod. JYP smile and push HyeRim out of the room. Sohee just stare blankly at the ceiling. Suddenly, she remember Jaejoong.

'O.oppa?' She look around but no one. Her gaze stop when she saw a piece of paper on the table. She reach for it and open in. It's a music score with some lyrics. It's the chorus, she tried to sing it. She feel like she knew the song. She shrugged and continue to look at it. Suddenly, she had an inspiration. She found pencil and write down some lyrics.

날 봐 지금의 나를 봐
look at me, look at the me now
너무나 변해버린 내 모습 좀 어색하지만 기다려
Although it feels awkward because I've changed so much, wait
너무 멀어지지 말자 내 앞에 세상과 약속할테니
let's not be too far apart, I make a promise to the world ahead of me

Jaejoong. She thought of Jaejoong again. Then she remembered Jaejong has sang this song before. She smile and put the score back on the table.

The next day, Sohee prepare to go. She was hoping to see Jaejoong before leaving. Suddenly, her head feel very pain. She hold onto something to balance herself. Soon, her vision went blank.

Jaejoong was supposed to comeback the next day but because of the reaction that was given by the fans. SM decided to have one more concert.

'Take ten.' Someone shout. They sat in a room drinking, eating and talking. Jaejoong on the television on stop on a channel showing JYP. The others noticed that and watch together. Soon the room become quiet.

'Hello everyone, I'm Park JinYoung. Thank you to all the reporters that took interest in the Wonder Girls. To their fans and family, they would like to say thank you for supporting them. I'm here to talk about them. One hour later, all of them will be transfer to one of the hospital in U.S for further medication.'

'Park Jin Young-shi, is all of them ok? Can explain more? And I have a picture here. This picture shows that Jaejoong-shi and Sohee-shi were very close. I guess all of you understand what I mean by close. Is there anything that you would like to explain to us?''

'Sohee and HyeRim had already woke up.The others was still in coma. That's is why we transfer them to U.S. Hyerim and Sohee too has some side effects to be treated. That's all I going to say. Thank you for all of you for coming but that's all I'm going to say.'

With that JYP walk into the hospital. Jaejoong was dumbfounded, he glared at Jessica. He's 100% sure is Jessica. She woke up but she's going to U.S. Suddenly he stand up and run out of the room. The rest of the member, Yuri and Taeyeon follow him. Changmin grab his arm.

'Where are you going?' Changmin ask him.

'Korea. To find Sohee.'

'No.'

'Oppa. you don't have enough time. Try to call her.' Taeyeon suggest. He quickly took out her phone and dial her number. It ring but then it stop. It happen a few times before finally, Sohee answer the phone.

Sohee saw the incoming call is from Jaejoong. She do not know what to say so she did not answer it. But it keep ringing. Finally, she answer it.

'Hello.' The other line was silent. Jaejoong do not know what to say. Ask her to day but if she does, she need to face thhis problem. Ask her to leave, he don't want to.

'Oppa?' Jaejoong still did not speak.

'Oppa..I'm leaving.' After a few seconds, Jaejoong finally spoke.

'Don't.' She sigh.

'I'm sorry, oppa.'

'Will you stay for me?' There was a silent.

'I don't know. Everything seems to be so complicated. It seems like we just can't be with each other.' Jaejoong was speechless.

'I'm leaving. And please tell Yunho oppa I'll take care of Sunye unnie. Don't worry. Bye.'

'No.'

'Oppa?'

'I'm sorry I can't protect you.' The others walk away leaving him alone. Yunho and Yoochun was very worried.

'I'm sorry for breaking my promise everytime.'

'Oppa, stop it.' Tears were starting to form in her eyes. She was trying not to cry. But tears were already scrolling down Jaejoong's cheek.

'But one things that will never change is, I Love You.' She can't control anymore. Tears begin to scroll down mercilessly.

'I know. You *sob* left your music score here. I wrote some lyrics. I hope you don't mind. Do you want to hear it?'

'Yes.' She begin to sing while crying. Jaejoong knew it. He too was crying.

'That's all. Oppa...bye.' With that she hung up. She can't take it anymore. The others walk to Jaejoong.

'It's ok hyung. Yunho hyung and Yoochun hyung is very down too.' Let's not be too far apart. He nod his head.

'Let's not be too far apart. I'm ok.' He wipe his tears away. He look at Yunho and Yoochun.

'She say she'll take care of them. Don't worry. But I'm still going.'

'NO. The concert is tonight.'

'I know.' With that, he run away. The other look at him blankly. No one know where he go.