Mission Part 2

I Love You Forever...

(Jaejoong's POV)

'Start now?!' Jo Kwon ask Sunye. Sunye nod. Then, the light become normal. Sohee slowly let go of my hand. We decide our turns. Khuntoria couple will go first, follow by YongSeo couple, then us and lastly the Adam Couple. We heard Victoria scream as they enter the room. Sohee quickly hold my hand again. They came out after 5 minutes and Victoria is crying. Seohyun went in and came out crying.

'Yeobo, I'm scare.' We heard Gain talk to Jo Kwon when YongSeo couple return.

'We'll see if Sohee cry, if she cry then it'll be very scary.' Sohee hit Jo Kwon's arm when she heard his remarks.

'OPPA!' We laugh a little.

'Now...hyung, your turn.' Yunho point at me. Sohee grab my arm tightly as we walk towards the door. Everybody wish us good luck. We step in and close the door behind us. I hold Sohee's hand tightly. We walk slowly until we reach a room written "1st room". We open the door and slowly walk in. Suddenly we heard PANG!!. I close my eyes as I feel Sohee's hand tightened. We walk towards the object. It's a brick written go towards the window. We walk slowly towards there and saw a phone. Suddenly, the phone rang and I gasped while Sohee scream a little. I press the phone and a scary voice is heard. The same voice as we heard just now.

Pull the string to get your next clue.

We saw many string.

'Which one?' I ask her.

'You choose.' I step in front of her and wrap her hand around my waist as I randomly pull one string. A black thing fall out and Sohee scream. I close my eyes. I slowly open my eyes to look and I saw a wig. I hold her hand.

'It's just a wig.' She slowly open her eyes when she heard is a wig. I randomly pull one more and a piece of paper fall out. I take paper and read it. Keep this paper and go to ROOM 2. I keep the paper in my pocket and intertwine my hand with his as I pull her out of the room. We walk slowly and reach ROOM 2. I'm about to open the door when Sohee hold my hand.

'Be careful! What if something fall out and hit you.' I smile and walk backwards two step and push the door open. Nothing happen. I step in front of Sohee and wrap her arms around me again. I pull away the curtain as I close my eyes. A doll was hanging in front of me. A grandmother walk out and look at us angrily.

'An...yong..h..has...eyo.' Sohee great her and I great her too. The room is a bathroom. We walk in and saw something hanging. I pull and unwrap the thing. It's a couple jacket. We wore and walk out. We walk slowly and then we reach ROOM 3. I slowly open the door and walk in. As the door open, I heard many girls shout. We close our eyes as we walk in. It was a classroom with 6 girl students sitting on their respectively table. With their face full of blood. Sohee saw and shout a little. I hold her hand tightly. Her arm was still wrapping around my waist. I intertwine my left hand with my right hand. She walk inside while I walk outside.

'Anyonghaseyo.' Both of us greet them and bow. We slowly walk to back with the girls looking at us. Sohee close her eyes as I guide her. Suddenly she shout, I turn around and saw one of them girls grab her arm. I shove it away.

'Please don't touch. Please.' I saw something on the floor and quickly grab it. I stand up and saw the girls walking toward us like a corpse. Sohee shout as I wrap my arms around her as I walk through them. They grab Sohee's arm again. I shove it away and quickly run towards the door and close it. I loosened my arm and look at Sohee. She was crying now. I hold her hands and continue to walk. But we heard some weird noises and turn around. We saw some 'thing' walking towards us and there were smoke behind them. They were flying now. We saw their faces. It was white with bruises, blood and sharp teeth. I quickly grab her hand and run. I can hear she's crying. I saw ROOM 4. I quickly open the door, run in and lock the door. As I lock the door, I heard they were screaming and knocking the door roughly. It's a classroom again. I saw a math question on the board. Sohee quickly took the chalk and begin to solve the question. Suddenly something drop and the television was on. Some scary video was play. I cover her ears and ask her to continue solving the question. Suddenly, some people crawl out from a hole. She look at the direction and scream. I straightened her head so she's looking at the board and close her ear. She quickly solve the question. Her hands is still shaking. She shout the answer. The door was open. We quickly run out. The people from the room crawl toward us. I quickly hug her and run to the next room. Close the door and walk towards the center of the room. I saw something was on the floor and was cover with a big white blanket. I pull away from the hug and grab her hand. I walk towards the thing. She whisper be careful with her timid voice. I open the blanket and throw it away. I saw there were ingredient and pot with a paper written 'Pancake'.

'I guess they want us to cook pancakes.' She whisper to me. I nod and slowly sat down looking around to make sure the place is safe. Sohee cook while I look around. I'm still holding her hand. When done, I saw she put the pancake at one plate and slowly stand up. We walk towards the door. I did not open it immediately. I put my ears on the door and listen to make sure they are not there anymore. It was quiet. I slowly open the door and look around. No one. I hold her hand and walk out. I close the door and walk slowly again afraid something will appear in front us. I was slowly walking suddenly I fell. Sohee grab my hand and pull me up. It was a hole. We continue walking but suddenly something rise up from the hole. We look at it confusingly. Suddenly, the people from just now was standing in front of us. I grab her hand and continue run as fast as we can. I saw one more room. ROOM 5. I open the door and close it quickly.

A paper was hanging in front of us. I read it. Take a picture with all the things. We saw the camera and a couch in front of the camera. I ask her to walk to the couch first as I press the camera. I quickly run towards her and wrap my hand around her shoulder. We smile as we heard the word 'CLICK'. We was about to get up when suddenly Sohee scream. I saw a hand from the hole behind the couch was grabbing her arm. I quickly pull Sohee away. We put away the pancake and walk out of the room. We thought we've completed the mission so they'll be no more scary thing. We're wrong. We walk out of the room and walk back to the hall just now. We heard noises and turn around. The thing from just now was chasing us again.

'Not again!' We shout and quickly run. Sohee was screaming when a hand was hanging in front of her. I push the hand away and grab her hand. We continue to run. We reach the door and  walk in. Everybody was clapping.

'Sohee-ah. You cry. Means it'll be scary.' Gain look at her while we walk back to our place. She shook her head.

'Not scary at all.' I look at her with a confuse look. She wink at me. I understand and look at Gain.

'Yup! Not scary at all.'

'Then why are your eyes so red.' Jo Kwon ask her.

'The smoke they release sting my eyes. So, my eyes is red right now.' We sat down at our place.

'So, oppa, your turn now.' Sunye smile at Jo Kwon. They reluctantly stand up and walk towards the door. Gain already wrap her arms around his waist. A few minutes later they walk out smiling. We're surprise at their reaction.

'Yeobo scared them away!' Gain tell us and all of us laugh. Gain begin to talk about the room when Jo Kwon 'shh' her and point at our special MC. I get the information.

'Hyung, Your turn. You're not scare right? Because you're their SUNBAE.' I back. Jo Kwon begin to pull hyung and Sunye to the door.

'Oppa. You'll protect me right.' Hyung nod and open the door to walk in. Jo Kwon purposely close the door roughly. All of us laugh. After a few minutes, they walk out. Hyung's hand is on his chest while Sunye's eyes become red. The cameramen off their camera and call it a day. We bow to all of them and bid goodbye.

I guess this is the best day of my life. I get to hold her hands and hug her. *laugh*

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Thank you to all the subscribers again.