Irony

I Love You Forever...

Today is the WonderGirls first live performance. All of them are very nervous.They already reherse earlier but now is the real show. Where there will be audience in front of them watching their performance.

'5 minutes!' One of the operator inform them. They were basically rushing here rushing there to get their mic set and warming up.

'Sohee-ah, am I ok? Did my outfit went the wrong way or do I need more make up since I went to toilet just now.' Sunmi ask Sohee.

'You're beautiful. It's ok. I'm nervous too. Just remember what we practice and show them the best!' They high five each other. Soon, they were standing at the back of the stage, ready to go up and show them what they got. Before that, they gather in a small round and pray.

Than they are standing on the stage prepare for song. They are people clapping for them. Soon, their song start playing and they show what they have practice. They perform their debut song 'Irony'. After their performance, they bow and say thank you. When they reach the back of the stage. They were greet by Super Junior T. They bow to each them and so did the guys.

'All of you did well! Congratulation on your first live performance!' Leeteuk wish them and look towards Sohee and smile.

'Kamsahamida!' They say to them and smile.

They were talking to each other.

'It's good that you never give up your dream.' Leeteuk talk softly and carefully to her, afraid that the others may overheard their conversation.

'Thank you, oppa!' She whisper the word oppa.

'Help me say hi to Taeyeon and Yuri.' She whisper to him and bow. Soon it was Super Junior T turn to be on stage. They bow to them and walk to their waiting room.

........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

'Beep Beep..' Junsu handphone ring. Jaejoong and Junsu rush to his phone. It's a message from Taeyeon.

-Sohee successfully ended her first debut performance. I've snap some photo for you and Jaejoong Oppa. Take a look. She did a great job.-



 

-She even ask Leeteuk oppa to say 'hi' to me and Yuri. That's all. Tomorrow I'll update you all with her picture. Bye.-

'Junsu-ah, can you send the picture to my phone?' Jaejoong ask with a sad face.

'Of course, hyung.'

**Flashback*

Day after they knew the news about Sohee is debuting, SooMan came to their dorm. Jaejoong rush to him and throw a bunch of question. He even clenched his fist, ready to pick up a fight. The others gather around them.

'I know all of you know Sohee did not left Korea 2 years ago. I'm sorry to lie to all of you especially Jaejoong but...it's for your own good. If I never lie to you, will you concentrate on your career?'

'It's all lie. Is not for my own good but it's for your own good. You're afraid that I'll left DBSK to search for Sohee than you'll lost your opportunity to make more money. AM I RIGHT?' Jaejoong shout to him.

'It's up to how you say but I never regret before. If I have a second chance, I'll still lie to you. I'm not here today to argue with you all but to tell you all that I'll will not let you serve the net or go out after your schedule is finish. After schedule, you'll stay at your dorm after your schedule. No more arguments. This is it!' He did not wait for an answer, he just walk away.

When Jaejoong want to run after him, his manager stop him.

'I'm sorry Jaejoong-ah. You do not have schedule now therefore you are not allowed to go out and so are the others. Please go in.'

Jaejoong went inside and throw anything that he manage to grab. Yunho stop him and calm him down.

**End of flahsback**

He lay on his bed and look at therpicture that Taeyeon send to Junsu. He can't watch the music video but he bought the album. Everynight he'll play the song and when he heard Sohee's voice, he'll think about the memories he had with Sohee before.

He still remember the first time he met her. She's so shy that the whole time she'll look down. That time SM ask him to tour Sohee around. That's how he get close to Sohee. He still remember the first  time she call him oppa. She wanted to go the bathroom but she was to shy to ask.

'Jaeeejooonggg shii, may I know where's the bathroom?' Basically she is whispering to him.

'You may call me oppa.'

'Oooppa' She call him while looking at his eyes.

He was amaze by how beautiful her eyes is. Her eyes may seem small but to him those pair of eyes are very beautiful. When he look her, she would turn away and her face turn bright red. She would use her hand to fan her face where there are air cond along the coridor.

That's how he thought that she's special. He treat her as his sisters and sooner, they begin to fall in love. He still remember the day he confess to her, she ask him a question.

'Ooppa, we..are..6 years apart. I'm not sure about it. I'm like a little kid when going out with you. People will think us as brother and sister and we are trainee. We are not allow to date anyone.' She look down while talking to him.

Jaejoong know she love him so he pull her into a tight embrace.

'It does not matter whether we are six year apart or what. The most important thing is our feeling. I do not care about the contract. We can keep it a secret. If you accept my confession, please hug me but if you do not want to start the relationship, you may push me away.'

She hesitated a while, then she make her decision. She raise her hand. Jaejoong was afraid that she may push him away but to his surprise. That pair of arms wrap around him tightly. That's how their relationship started.

Slowly, Jaejoong drifted to sleep thinking about his old memories

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hope all of you like it. I'm sorry if it's boring. One more subscriber. Thank you very much. Comment or opinions is loved..