Korea

Seeing you

 

"Can't you at least keep your house clean for one day, you're a girl.", you could hear Yongguk's shouting from the living room as you were changing.

"Well, I didn't know anyone would be coming over today so I just thought it's alright to be messy for once.", you finished changing and went to the living room.

Yongguk has cleared all your drawings that were scattered all over the floor and place them neatly in your notebook.

You went and place a hand on his shoulder, "Thanks, maid."

"You're welc- DID YOU CALL ME A MAID?!", he shouted.

"Let's go, I'm starving!", but before you could open the door, he stopped infront of you.

"We're not going anywhere until you say thank you, oppa."

"But, I'm hungry! You're hungry too, aren't you!"

"No, say thank you oppa and we'll go."

You shook your head, "I'm just asking you to call me oppa, is it that hard?"

"Ugh, fine. Thanks oppa. You happy now? Can we go?"

Yongguk grinned and opened the door, "After you."

 

The two of you went to a korean restaurant because you knew how much Yongguk missed eating Korean food.

"Finally, we get to eat some Korean food."

"You're the one that was bugging me to bring you here."

"Well, I'm sure you miss eating them too. All you eat is instant noodle and a bunch of unhealthy food. I don't know how you can stand those things, ________."

"As least I have food to eat! You had nothing at yours the last time I went over."

He was about to argue back but the waiter came and took your orders and that argument was forgotten.

"Oh, I've got something to tell you."

"You got new underwear?"

"What?!"

"The last time I went your house, all I saw were underwear with tons of holes on them.", Yongguk immediately covered your mouth.

"That's not it."

"Then, did you get a girlfriend?!", you looked at him with your eyes wide opened.

"Would you want to be mine?"

"No. What is it?"

"I'm going back to Korea next week."

"For how long?"

"Uhm, if you've forgotten, I came here for a break, _________. I have to continue my work there."

"Oh right, I forgot."

"And I was wondering if you wanna go back with me."

You stopped eating and look at him, "Go back with you? Why would I want to go back?"

"Because you miss somebody?"

"Did you forgot why I even left Korea in the first place?"

"I know, but-"

"No buts, I'm not going and that's final."

"When was the last time you've seen the kids though?"

He was right, the kids. The kids at the orphanage.

The money that you've earned from your online charity store goes to the orphanage and the last time you've seen them was, 3 years ago.

"3 years ago?"

"And that's one reason why you should be going back, you should pay the kids a visit."

"But what if I happen to see them?"

"Do you think Korea's that small?"

"Still! And I don't have a place to stay, I'm not paying to stay at a hotel."

"You can stay with me. I've got a apartment and I have a spare room. You can stay there for as long as you want to."

You raised a brow, "Why do you want me to go back Korea?"

Yongguk cleared his throat, "Didn't you hear me? I'm asking you pay the kids a visit."

"If you say so."

"So, is that a yes?"

"I'll tell you again tomorrow."

 

And soon, it was the day Yongguk was going back to Korea.

You were by his side, with him at the airport, checking in at the counter.

"You literally force me into this."

"Did you want to see your handwork go to waste?"

He went to your house yesterday and took all your drawings and threatened to throw them out of your window if you don't agree on going back to Korea with him.

"I hate you.", you crossed your arm and looked a way.

"I love you too, now let's go.", he had to drag you to the immigration counter.

It was about a 6 hours flight to Korea, and Yongguk wanted you to sit comfortably so he got you 2 business class seats.

"We could've just gotten the economy class, y'know."

"I wanted to spend some money on you."

"And why is that?"

"I won the lottery?"

"Whatever, I'm returning you the money for this ticket."

"I'm not gonna take it whatever you do."

"Not even this?", and you started tickling his sides.

Would you believe it that a muscular guy with a scarily low voice like Yongguk would be ticklish? 

", _________!", he said out a little too loud which caused the passengers from the other side to look over.

You gestured them a sorry sign and slapped his arm, "Mind your language!"

"You started tickling me first, it's your fault."

"I'm still returning you the money for the ticket."

You then turned your head facing the window and closed your eyes with your ipod on.

Yongguk then poked you, "Yah, don't sleep. Let's talk."

"No, I'm not gonna talk to you for the next 6 hours. That was what you did to me when we first met."

"You . Let me at least see your face then." 

"Fine.", you turned facing him and gave me a fake smile, "Happy now?"

"Yup. Okay, you can sleep on my shoulder.", he patted his shoulder.

"But your arm is as hard as steel."

He then pressed your head down on his shoulder, "It's not, so shut up and sleep."

"Goodnight.", you then closed your eyes and felt the plane taking off.

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

LOL I am seriously wondering if Bang Yongguk would be anyway similar to how I write him in my stories.

Can you imagine a big guy like him being ticklish……

OKAY MOVING ON.

It's just kind of the starting yet and don't worry, Infinite will come in soon :)

But now, it's just you and Yongguk, alright?

And if you guys are wondering, you and Yongguk are friends, right now.

Who knows, as the story proceeds on, the relationship between you two might change?

*Cues evil laughter*

Do remember to comment, guys!

 

Image credit : nappeun-nom @ tumblr.