New job

Seeing you

 

Once again, you were sitting in the corner at the cafe you always frequent.

You stared at your blank sketchbook and let out a sigh.

It was Monday afternoon, which meant you've gone to Mr. Park's office to talk about your new job.

But what surprised you was the group you were working for.

Infinite.

 

You dressed nicely and neatly before stepping out of the house.

Luna and Jieun wrote good luck messages on stick notes before pasting them all over your dresser's mirror.

It ooh you not more than 20 minutes to reach the building.

The glass door slid opened and you approached the lady sitting behind the reception desk.

"Excuse me. I have an appointment with Mr. Park."

"Name please."

"__________. I'm supposed to meet him at 10."

The lady stopped flipping through the pages in the file and slowly looked up, "__________?"

"Yup?"

"You don't remember who am I?"

You took another look before widening your eyes, "Minji-sshi?"

"Well, we meet again I see."

"Yeah."

"And I'm actually working here at this company while you-"

"Minji-sshi, has my next appointment person came yet?", Mr. Park walked out from the lift and saw you.

"Ah, __________-sshi! I was just going to look for you. Come, let's go up to my office and talk."

"Yeah, Mr. Park.", you slowly followed him in the lift.

 

His office was really glam and nice, then one photo in a big frame caught your eye.

"Is that?", you pointed to the frame and he looked up.

"Oh yes! That's the group you'll be working for! Infinite. They're a bunch of really nice boys and I'm sure you'll have a lot of fun working with them, _________. You don't mind me calling you that, right?"

"Not at all, Mr. Park."

"Just call me Sajangnim."

"Yeah, Sajangnim."

"Yongguk have showed me your work and I'm really impressed. I'm sure you're able to come up with some amazing outfits for my boys too, right?"

"I guess I could try.", you gave him a small smile.

"And apart form that, I would like you to be their stylist as well. We're currently short-handed and the staff always have to rush to get the boys ready."

"Stylist? As in follow them around?"

He nodded, "Are you able to handle it?"

"I guess. I mean, yes sir."

He gave you a satisfied smile, "Good! You start work tomorrow morning. I'll get my secretary to send you Infinite's schedule. The company van will be at your house to pick you up at, hmmmm, 6am?"

"Is that all, sir?"

"Well, there's just one simple rule you have to oblige being their stylist. You can be friends with them of course, that'll be great cause you can work well with them this way. But no, strictly, no dating, do you understand?"

You gulped and nodded.

"Then that's all! You can go now. Thanks for coming over today, _________."

"No, thank you.", you bowed and left.

Minji was outside the office all along and she heard every single thing.

"So she's the new stylist and designer Sajangnim's been talking about huh."

She hated it.

She hated how you could always get close to the boys without even trying but not her.

She thought working in Woollim as an secretary would gave her the chance but she was wrong.

The boys rarely even go to the company unless they have important meetings.

"I can't lose to her.", she told herself before returning to her desk.

 

How were you supposed to tell the boys that you were going to work for them starting tomorrow.

You picked up your phone and entered Sungyeol's number, "Should I call or text him?"

"Sungyeol-oppa. I'll be working at Infinite's stylist starting from tomorrow."

You quickly deleted the entire text, "I should just call him?"

Just as you were about to press the call button, you came to a stop.

"They'll know when we meet tomorrow, right?"

You put your phone aside and started to sketch ideas for their outfits.

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

How do you guys think the boys will react knowing that you're their new stylist?

heheheehehehehehehe. Anyway guys! I updated 2 chapters!!!!! So be sure not to miss the chapter before this as well! Its the Myungsoo & Jieun special chapter :D