Party.

Seeing you

 

*DING DONG! DING DONG! DING DONG!*

"GET THE DOOR!!! JIEUN!!!! LUNA!!!!", you shouted as you covered your ears with the pillow.

The person however kept pressing on the bell, "Delivery for Miss _________!!!"

You heard your name and you ran down without even caring how you looked like.

"A delivery for Miss __________?", the man asked and you nodded.

"Please sign here.", you signed and thanked him before taking the blue box from him and setting it on the counter.

A beautiful ribbon tied the box and you slowly removed the ribbon before opening the box to find a note.

"Wear this tonight. I'll be at your house at 6 to pick you up. -Guk."

"Yongguk? Wear what-", you then saw a glittery baby blue strapless dress under the note.

"This is beautiful.", you said to yourself as a smile came on your face.

 

6pm came faster than you thought.

Yongguk didn't tell you where he was bringing you, so you only put minimal make-up and curled the ends of your hair a little to go with the dress.

Someone then pressed the door bell when you were just done.

"Coming!!!", running down and hoping you wouldn't trip on anything on the way.

You opened the door to see Yongguk looking handsome in his newly ironed tuxedo. 

"Well, hi.", you awkwardly smile.

You two haven't seen each other for quite some time since he was pretty busy and you were too, kind of.

He eyed you from head to toe, "It fits you just right. And you look pretty."

"You look not too bad yourself.", you gave him a light punch.

He held out his hand, "Ready to go?"

You grabbed your purse, closed the door and took his arm, "Let's go."

After getting on his car, he wouldn't tell you where he was bringing you after umpteen times of begging and aegyo-ing.

"We're here, stop bbuing bbuing-ing me.", he pushed your face away from him and made you look out the window.

It was a huge white mansion with a fountain just outside the house.

And everyone was all dressed up glamorously in their dress and tuxedos just like you and Yongguk.

"Party?"

"Someone's birthday party. Yes.", he opened the door and you stepped out before putting your arm in his.

"Welcome! Name please.", the lady at the door said while looking at the two of you.

"Yongguk. Bang Yongguk."

"Oh yes. Yongguk-sshi. Nice to finally meet you. Our sajangnim never stops talking about you."

"He's a nice man."

"And I see you've brought a date. What a beauty.", she smiled at you and you bowed.

"Well, go on in. The party is just about to start."

Yongguk then pulled you along with him and introduced you to some of his working friends.

 

"There's someone you should meet.", he told you.

"Hmm?"

"Yongguk! There you are! I've been looking all over for you.", you hear a man calling from across the room.

"There he is. Come on."

"Happy Birthday, Sajangnim!", Yongguk shook his hand.

"Thanks for coming, Yongguk.", he gave him a pat on his shoulder and turned to you.

"Is this who you've been telling me about?", he asked and Yongguk nodded.

"Hi, I'm __________.", you bowed, "And happy birthday, Mr-"

"Park.", Yongguk whispered in your ear.

"Mr Park.", you stretched out your hand and he shook it lightly.

"Thank you, _________-sshi. I'm glad you came with Yongguk because he's been telling me a lot of things about you."

"He did?", you turned to Yongguk and he loosen his tie a little.

"Yes he did."

Someone came over and whispered something to Mr Park, "I have something to attend to now. If you'll excuse me."

You two bowed and he turned to go but turned back and handed you his name card.

"Come by my office next Monday, 10am.", he gave you a smile and left.

You looked at the name card then at Yongguk, "What was that?"

He then shrugged his shoulders, "A new job maybe?"

"New job?"

"As a stylist. For a group."

"No freaking way."

"Yes. Mr Park told me they fired a stylist for their company's boy group and he needed one urgently. I showed him your online clothing store and he was really satisfied. And he wants you to work as their group's stylist."

You looked all over the name card, "He didn't state the company though. I wonder which boy group is it."

"I don't know too. He didn't mention to me. And it was always him coming over to the studio when we meet."

"How can I ever thank you, Guk. You got me a new job."

"Hmmmm, be my date for the rest of the night?"

"Gladly."

Then, slow music came on.

"Shall we dance?", you put out a hand asked him.

"We shall.", he grabbed your hand and the two of you danced just like everybody else.

 

Your legs grew tired after dancing in the killer heels you wore and Yongguk made you rest a little by the balcony as he went to get some drinks.

"Looking all beautiful tonight, aren't you.", a deep voice which startled you.

You then slowly turned to see Dongwoo in a neat suit with his arms crossed across his chest leaning against the door.

"Hi Dongwoo.", you smiled and waved him over to sit beside you.

"Hi love.", he sat down before giving you a kiss on your cheek.

"You actually wore make-up? You hate those.", he touched your cheek.

"I didn't know what event I was going to and I thought I should look presentable with this dress."

He suddenly came close and gave you a peck on your lips, You're really pretty tonight."

"Oh so I'm not pretty on the other nights? Thanks Dongwoo, thanks."

He then rested his head on your bare shoulder, "You look pretty every day but exceptionally prettier tonight. I prefer you without make-up though."

"Ahem."

"Guk! You're back.", you stood up and Dongwoo turned to see Yongguk with drinks in his hands.

"I see you two are back with each other.", he said as he sipped on his drink.

Dongwoo stood up and looked at you, "You came with him?"

You nodded.

"And you didn't tell me?"

"I didn't know you would be here, Dongwoo."

"Hey, stop it. I brought her here."

"And you should stay away from her.", Dongwoo hissed at Yongguk before going back to the mansion.

"Was he mad?"

"He'll get over it. Let's go in, it's getting chilly."

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

YONGGUK'S BACK IN ACTIONNNNNNNNN.

I felt that I needed to write some Yongguk in this story because, it's a you dongwoo and yongguk fic HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

Sorry for the lack of updates :((((

 

Anyway guys.

I FREAKING WENT TO KOREA FOR A WEEK FOR MY SCHOOL'S STUDY TRIP!!!!

I just came back on the 2nd and the trip was so awesome?

Seoul's such a beautiful place that everyone has to go at least ONCE in their life.

Everything was so damn cheap and the food was A W E S O M E.

I'll just share this photo that I really like.

I took it when we went to N-Seoul tower.

The sight was beautiful and I really hope I could go back there again soon for a real trip with my family/friends :)

 

      

And this is my wallpaper on my phone right now HEHEHEHHEHEHEHE

The photo's taken on the day I arrived in Korea.

  

 

PSSSSSSSSS GUYSSSSSS. Do read my other fic that I'm currently updating along with Seeing You.

Here~ It's pretty different from this fic here and fics that I've written.

I put a lot like really A LOT of feelings writing it.

I guess it's more a sad and depressing story being compared to this, but do check it out, yeah? :)