Infinite

Seeing you

 

Sungjong yelled out, "_________-ah!"

You were just as shocked as everyone else in the room.

When you realized your lips and Yongguk's lips were still connected, you quickly pushed him away and looked at him with your shocked eyes.

"We need to talk.", Dongwoo came and grabbed you out of the room.

He took you to the other end of the corridor where there was no one and lets go of your hand.

"What was that?", he puts his hands on his waist and pressed his lips in a firm line as he looked at you.

You just stared at the ground as he talks.

"Look at me.", he demanded but you continue to stared at the ground.

"I mean it. Look at me, _________."

You then slowly lifted your head and met with his eyes.

That was when he realized you were actually crying.

"I don't know.", you spoke out.

"You don't know?"

"I don't know why Yongguk kissed me."

"Oh right. You don't know why he kissed you."

"I don't know okay!"

"Then you shouldn't have stayed in the same apartment with him in the first place! It's because you're staying together, he's starting to develop feelings for you now. Are you really that stupid to not even realize it, __________?", he angrily said.

"He only treats me as his younger sister and a good friend.", you replied.

"Psh, younger sister and good friend my . He apparently has a crush on you."

You kept quiet and looked at Dongwoo as he walked closer to you.

He wiped away the remaining tears off your face with his hand and rested it on your cheek, "I love you."

You lightly pushed his hand away, "Don't start, Dongwoo."

"I won't unless you look me in the eyes right now and tell me you don't love me anymore.", he dared.

You wanted to do what he had said, but you couldn't find the courage to because.

 

You still love him.

 

"Tell me and I'll stop.", he said as he grabbed your wrists again.

You didn't dare to look at him, so you stared at the ground once again, "I don't love you."

"I said look me in the eyes."

Tears started to blur your vision as you lifted your head.

You told yourself to not cry again, so you tried to hold back the tears.

"Say it.", he spoke again.

You looked him in the eye, but only to find yourself tearing infront of him again.

"Stop forcing her.", Sungyeol came running and pulled you behind him.

"Go away, Sungyeol. It's between us two."

"I can't stand seeing _________ crying again. You're always the cause of her crying, do you know that?"

Dongwoo grabbed his collar, "What did you say?"

You realizes the tension and quickly stepped between them, "Stop it, Jang Dongwoo."

He ignores you and stared at Sungyeol.

"Yes, I've been secretly meeting up with __________ ever since I knew she was back in Korea."

You grabbed Sungyeol's hand and shook you head, "No."

"He has to know some day."

"And whenever we mention about you, she starts crying. Do you know how pain my heart was to see her cry? Each time, she cries her heart out and what does she get in the end. 

Getting hurt by you."

He took your wrist and pulled up your sleeve, "Do you see these? These marks were caused by you, hyung."

The grips by Dongwoo still left bruises on your wrist, they weren't as bad as before now but it was still visible.

Dongwoo slowly let go of his hand that was on Sungyeol's collar and took your another wrist.

He pulled up the sleeve and stared at the bruises.

He couldn't believe his eyes at the sight of it because he would never want to hurt you in the first place.

"If you love her, you wouldn't have hurt her. She doesn't want anybody to know of this because she's afraid of what others might say about you."

Dongwoo slowly backs away from the two of you and leaned on the wall behind him.

"She cares about you. She loves you. But whatever you're doing now, isn't making it any better because she's starting to fear you. Fear of what you might do next time."

"Sungyeol-oppa. Stop.", you urged him.

"Think about it, hyung. Do you really love her? Because from what I see, you're just hurting her even more."

Sungyeol took your hand, "Let's go."

The two of you walked away, leaving Dongwoo in the dark corridor.

You couldn't help but glance back, and hear soft sobs as Dongwoo squats down and covers his face with his hands.

 

Sungyeol took you back to the studio and led you in.

"__________!", Sungjong was the first who came running and hugged you tight.

"Can't. Breathe.", you chocked.

"Yah, Lee Sungjong! You're suffocating her.", Sungyeol smacked him.

Sungjong pulled back, and gave you a peck on your forehead, "I missed you."

You smiled at him, "I missed you too, Sungjong-oppa."

"Hyung, can we postpone today's recording to tomorrow? I wanna spend time with _________ today.", Sungyeol asked Sunggyu.

"I just so. I'll just text Yongguk later."

You turned and see Yongguk not in his seat anymore.

"He left when Dongwoo-hyung dragged you out.", Myungsoo said as he saw you looking around the studio.

"Oh." was you could say.

"Come on, let's go eat!", Sungjong put an arm around your shoulder and walked out of the studio with you.

You got on the van, Sungyeol was sitting on your left with his eyes closed already.

You looked at him and smiled, *Thank you so much, Sungyeol-oppa.*

"Do I not get any hug?", a voice suddenly whispered into your ear and you jumped.

"Woohyun!", you smacked him.

"OPPA! You're still not calling me oppa?"

"Nope. Not ever."

He pouted and you hugged him, "I missed you."

"Miss my grease?"

"Ugh, get out.", you waved him off.

He just smiled and ruffled your hair then rested his head on your shoulder as the van started to move.

"Dongwoo's gonna be fine, right?", you asked him.

He sat up and look at you, "Do you think he'll be fine?"

You kept quiet and just looked at him, "He texted me. He said he need some time alone, so he's not coming with us."

You then rested your head on Woohyun's shoulder and sighed as he said, "He'll be fine. Trust me."

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Haven't I turned Sungyeol into a man now.

I can never imagine him saying all those things IRL.

Nope, never. heheheheeheh.

So now, Infinite knows you're back!!!!!!!

I bet everyone was just waiting for this moment to come, right?

But on the other hand, Dongwoo's pretty much depressed right now knowing that he had hurt you :/

Leave your thoughts in the comments belowwwwwwww~~

 

OH OH OH AND HAVE YOU GUYS SEEN THOSE FANCAMS FROM SECOND INVASION EVOLUTION.

OMG I'M GONNA GO ALL CAPS NOW SINCE I'M FREAKING HIGH LOL.

HOYA'S SOLO WAS JAW DROPPING.

I SERIOUSLY JAW DROPPED WHEN HE TORE THAT DAMN TOP :OOOOOOOOOOOOO

AND DONGWOO SINGING BECAUSE WAS LIKE A DREAM COME TRUE FOR ME CAUSE I'VE ALWAYS WANTED HIM TO BE ABLE TO PERFORM ONE FULL SONG AND ONLY HIM. I WAS CLOSE TO TEARS WHILE WATCHING IT.

AND THEN YOU HAVE SUNGGYU SINGING THE NEW SONG, I SWEAR I THAT DAMN REPLAY BUTTON LOL

WOOHYUN WAS CUTE but I really hate the hair (Don't kill me.)

MYUNGSOO WAS A CUTIE PIE, HOW I WISHED I GOT THAT BOUQUET HEHE.

AND SUNGYEOL DOING YBACK WITH HOYA WAS LIKE WOOHOO HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

SUNGYEOL WAS SO DAMN COOL AND WITH HOYA, IT WAS LIKE DOUBLE BLOW LOL

AND THEN SUNGJONG WAS, W O W, JUST W O W. TOTAL DIVA.

But I hope Woollim would never ask him to wear a dress again, like never.

Okay, I guess I'm done spazzing HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

 

OH. And I finally have a poster now!!!!! *dances Paradise*

It's made by LoveKpopBoyBand and I think it's pretty well done, don't you think? :D