Exposed

Seeing you

 

There he was, standing in front of the Sajangnim's office, not sure what he was called for.

"Sajangnim?", Dongwoo knocked on the door and someone replied with a "Come on in."

"Hyung told me you were looking for me."

Sajangnim's back was facing him and truth was, Dongwoo was scared.

"We need to have a little talk."

"Okay?"

"Come and take a seat, Dongwoo.", and he turned over looking at Dongwoo with an unreadable expression.

"How is the new assistant doing so far?"

"She's alright. Better than the previous one, definitely."

"Good to hear that. Are any of you guys falling for her yet?"

"What? Of course not, Sajangnim. We remembered the rules, sir."

"Oh really? Then what is this rumor of you and her dating?", he raised a brow and looked at Dongwoo with a slight smile.

"Sajangnim,"

"You know this will get her fired, right?", he asked again.

Dongwoo was definitely in a dilemma of telling the Sajangnim between you guys which might get you fired, or to say you were just their assistant and nothing more.

 

You two had talked about this the other night.

"What if someone tell Sajangnim about us?", you asked.

"Then we'll just tell him the truth.", Dongwoo replied and you sat up from his lap.

"But that'll get me fired and you in trouble!"

"Or do you want me to tell him you're just our assistant and nothing more?"

Letting out a sigh, you leaned your back on the couch behind, "I don't know."

"Do you trust me?", he leaned his back on the couch as well and looked at you.

You turned to him and smiled, "Yes."

"So you won't object with whatever I'm gonna tell Sajangnim, right?"

"I trust you with whatever decision it is."

"Thanks baby.", he took your hand and kissed it softly.

 

"I have something to say.", Dongwoo finally spoke.

Sajangnim sat up straight and waited for Dongwoo to speak, "Truth is, me and _________ are together."

He was about to speak but Dongwoo cut him.

"But we were together even before she started working as our assistant. Both of us didn't know that she would get the job as Infinite's assistant."

Looking slightly amused, he leaned back into his chair, "Continue."

"We're childhood friends, Sajangnim. _________'s the greatest girl I've met in my entire life, till now. We went through a lot of ups and downs since we were kids and we're finally being able to be together once again. Fate brought us back together, even if this sounds stupid or whatever. I know it's my fault for keeping our relationship from you and the hyungs but it's all for her own good. Once our relationship gets out in the public, I'm putting _________'s life at risk and I don't want that. I don't want the girl that I love to be in danger."

"She was the girl you dated in high school?"

Surprised, Dongwoo answered with a low yes, "How did you-"

"I saw the photos. And I told your manager to stop that matter once and for all. Didn't know you two are even brave enough to get back together again.", he shook his head.

"Sajangnim, if there's any consequence that we have to bear, I'll take it all. _________ needs her job."

"Who said I was going to fire her?"

"Wait, what?"

"I know the pain I've caused between you two when I had to break you two up. Yes, you guys shouldn't be dating then but now, you guys are free. Look at you, Dongwoo. It's been 4 years since the debut and you're already like a grown man. I see the changes, son. I know you guys want to date and that's why I'm letting you."

"Are you being serious right now, sir? Is this a prank? Hidden camera?", Dongwoo looked around the room and Sajangnim just laughed.

"Go. Tell her that she can keep the job. You two have my blessing."

Dongwoo stood up immediately and bowed 90 degrees numerous times, "Thank you, Sajangnim. Thank you so much!"

When the office door closed, Sajangnim closed his eyes and smiled, "I hope I did the right thing for the kids."

 

Infinite didn't have any schedules that day, which meant you had an day off.

You were just at home, doing some chores when you felt your phone vibrating in your pocket.

"Hello?"

"BABE! YOUHAVENOIDEAHOWHAPPYIAMRIGHTNOWANDI'VEGOTSOMUCHTOTELLYOU.AND-"

"Wait, Dongwoo, wait! You're speaking too damn fast. Breathe in, breathe out."

Dongwoo did what you told him and he took in a deep breath, "I told him about us."

You immediately drop the mop you were holding on and sat on the chair, "So?"

"Yes."

"Yes? What yes?"

"HE APPROVED."

"No kidding?"

"Nope."

And you screamed in the phone as if you've won the lottery.

"Babe! Calm down! Breathe in, breathe out."

"But how?"

"Long story. Meet tonight? And I can tell the boys about it too."

"Old place?"

"Yup. At 7. I'll see you there."

You hung up the phone and jumped in excitement. 

One was because your relationship with Dongwoo is approved by their big boss, which also meant you guys can go around in public without hiding.

Secondly was because you were starting to like the job as an assistant and you could actually keep the job.

Things were starting to get better and better, you thought.

Or was it?

 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

And here you guys go!

I know the last time I updated was pretty long ago, sorry about it :(

Hope this chapter makes up for everything?

Heheheheheehehehe.

I still want your love, guys.

Leave me your comments :}

And if you don't follow me on tumblr, I made this short animation of 'The Chaser' in the class last week.

 

 

It's not exactly good but hey, I actually had a sense of accomplishment when I saw the end product because it looked presentable, at least.

HAHAAAA, I focused on Sungjong because he was in the center and yup.

I would like to do all 7 of them but doing 1 and I practically died ~.~