Apartment

Seeing you

 

Being able to spend some quality time with Infinite was awesome.

Because while spending time with them, only you realized how much you actually missed them.

And you actually teared while watching them cracking jokes.

Sungyeol said that you're silly for tearing because you're finally back with them right now.

And Sungjong was the first to come hugging you while wiping your tears away.

They spent almost the entire day with you and it was soon time for you to go home.

 

"Are you sure it's alright for you to be back at the apartment?", Woohyun asked with a concerned face.

"It'll be fine.", you smiled and squeezed his arm.

"I'm not too sure about this too, __________. Yongguk might do anything to you.", Sunggyu voiced out.

"I've known him for two years. He wouldn't hurt me, I know so.", you told them.

Everyone in the van was equally worried for you because of what Yongguk had did to you back in the studio.

You turned and saw them looking really worried, "Oppas."

"I'll text every single one of you when I'm back at the apartment, okay? And if there's really anything, I will call one of you guys first."

"That's my dongsaeng. Our dorm is always open for you to come stay over at though.", Sungyeol said.

You shook your head, "I shouldn't be seen with you guys again."

Just as you said it, their manager turned and look at you, "_________, we're here."

You nodded and said thanks before getting out the van.

"Remember to text us once you're back in the apartment!", Sungjong shouted and waved.

 

You then slowly made your way up to the apartment.

Opening the door slowly, you took a peek at the living room to see if Yongguk was sitting there.

You trusted Yongguk, you really did.

But what he did earlier kind of made you lose a little trust in him.

Because if he really had feelings for you, he should've said it earlier and you wouldn't have agreed on staying in his apartment with him.

"Yongguk?", you slightly shouted but there was no respond.

After taking off your shoes, you walked to the kitchen to see a note on the counter.

 

'I won't be back tonight. I know you're not prepared to see me again so I'm crashing at a friend's.

The weather forecasts says it'll probably rain later, remember to close the windows before you sleep.

 

PS. I'm sorry. '

 

Then, you heard the thunders and saw lightnings.

You sighed as you went over to close the windows.

You went to Yongguk's room last and after you were done closing the window, something on his desk caught your eyes.

It was a polaroid in a frame of the two of you smiling really widely.

You took the frame and smiled to yourself, it was taken on your last birthday.

Just then, you felt your phone vibrating and placed the frame back down.

"Hello?"

"YAH, __________! Didn't we tell you to text us first thing when you're back at the apartment?", Sungjong shouted angrily.

"Oh, mianhae! I was closing the windows because it's going to rain later tonight."

"Is Yongguk there?", you hear Sunggyu's voice.

"Nope. He went to his friend's place tonight."

"So you're all alone?", someone else asked and you think it's Myungsoo.

"Yeah."

"Should I go over and accompany you? I'm not so sure about you all alone in that apartment and it's going to rain heavy tonight.", Sungyeol said.

You laughed and answered, "I'm a big girl now, oppa. I'll be fine on my own. You guys should sleep soon, it's late."

"Araso. I'll text you tomorrow morning then."

"Hmm. Rest well, oppas!", you heard a beep and that means it's not on speaker mode anymore.

"Bye, __________-ah!"

"Wait, Sungjong-oppa!"

"Hmm?"

"Is Dongwoo back at home already?"

"Yes, he was already asleep when we came back."

"Oh, okay. Alright then, goodnight!", and you hung up.

 

You slept really soundly that night, and it was probably because of the rain, the weather was really cooling.

Something vibrated on the desk beside your bed, it was Sungyeol calling.

"__________? What are you doing?"

"I just woke up, oppa."

"What?! It's already past noon."

"Is that the time already? I guess I was really tired then."

"I just called to make sure you're alright, I'm still worried."

"WE ALL ARE!!!!!", you hear the rest of Infinite shouting.

"I'm fine and nothing will happen to me, okay?"

"I have to hang up now. Call me if there's anything, okay?"

"I will."

You walked into the living room and saw a new sticky.

 

'I know you'll be sleeping in today, so I cooked some food, it's over on the stove.

Reheat it and you can eat it. I'll be at the studio all day today.'

 

You smiled at the note and crushed it before throwing it away.

After washing up, you reheat the bean paste soup that Yongguk cook and cooked some rice with it.

As you were eating, you thought of the words Dongwoo told you yesterday.

 

"Then you shouldn't have stayed in the same apartment with him in the first place! It's because you're staying together, he's starting to develop feelings for you now. Are you really that stupid to not even realize it, __________?"

 

*Should I move out?*, was the first thing that ran through your mind.

That's when you needed help with your decision, so you called Luna and asked if she was free.

She said yes and told you to meet her at her house.

Once you got to her house, you started telling her everything that happened yesterday.

She didn't look shock of course, because both her and Jieun already pretty much knew Yongguk had a crush on you from what you've told them.

"What should I do?", you played with your fingers and you looked at Luna.

"Move out."

"Really?", and you see her nodding.

"Unless, you really want him to fall for you.", she raised a brow at you.

"NO! That's not what I want."

"It's just a crush now, _________. If you move out, it might be easier for him to drop the crush thing."

You liked Yongguk, you really do, but it was just a best friend thing and nothing more.

You gave a thought about what Luna have said and asked, "But where do I move to?"

"Uh, if you haven't noticed, I'm staying in this hugeass house all by myself now."

"Are you asking me to move in?!", you screamed as you smiled.

"Or you can find some place where they would collect something that's call, the rent."

"I'll move here it is! But how should I tell Yongguk about this?"

"Well, what I think you should do is……"

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

UPDATED. HOHOHOHOHHOHOHO.

I bet a lot of you are thinking, "But I don't want to move out :/ I want to stay with the hot Bang Yongguk."

RIGHTTTTTTTTTTT, did I read your minds? Keke. 

As usual, leave your comments down below. 

 

Anyway, I have a pretty good news!!!!

I'm starting a new fic that's called 'Voice Of My Heart' [I'm really bad at coming up with titles so I used one of their songs :P]

Just the introduction and foreword is up right now, and I'll most probably update it later when I have time to! :D

Do take a look and subscribe if any of you guys are interested, hehehehehehehe.

That's all, END OF ADVERTISING.