Hoya and Luna

Seeing you

 

"Have you heard? An idol group is in the studio today for a photoshoot."
"Idol group?", Luna asked.
Her colleague nodded, "I'm not sure who though but I heard that it's 7 handsome guys."
"7 handsome guys?"
"Anyway, where are you working at today? Office or studio?"
"Studio for me today. I'll see you later.", the lift reached level 3 and Luna walked out.
 
"That's right. Yes, more action. Yes, perfect!"
She could practically hear the photographer's shoutings right when she stepped out of the lift.
Clutching on her notebook, she slowly entered the studio to see who she was going to be interviewing.
"Let's take a 5 minutes break, boys.", the photographer gave them a thumbs up turned around.
"Oh, Luna!", he walked over and she just smiled at him.
"The boys are really lovely to work with. I'm sure you'll have a great time interviewing them later."
"Who are they?"
"You don't know who you're gonna be interviewing?"
"I was called here last minute. I'm supposed to be on leave today."
"7 handsome guys. And I think one of them already has his eyes on you.", he looked past Luna and she turns around to meet eyes with, Hoya.
He gave her a smile and a nod, and Luna returned with a slight nod.
"Tell me when you've gotten his number.", the photographer gave her a wink and walked away.
Luna didn't know what to do. 
She wasn't sure if she's ready to face Hoya again because they haven't talked or seen each other ever since the break up.
Will she able to just be her normal self?
"Luna. Hello, Luna?", someone snapped her fingers in Luna's face and broke her thoughts.
"Huh?"
"They're gonna resume the shoot, so you gotta get ready for the interview."
"Oh yeah. I'll go get ready."
 
3 more minutes and she was going to interview the group.
She was nervous, hell nervous.
But she couldn't run away, it was her job.
She could be fired if she runs away now.
"Excuse me?", a staff poked her head in after knocking on the door.
"Are they done with the photoshoot?"
She nodded, "Ask them to come in, please. Thanks."
A minute later, laughters could be heard and the boys started coming into the room one by one.
"Hey Luna! It's been a long time since we've seen you.", Sunggyu started.
"You've gotten prettier, noona.", Sungjong complimented and she could only blush.
"Take a seat, guys. Make yourselves comfortable, alright? This might take awhile.", and she opened her notebook.
She started off with the group interview before proceeding to interviewing them individually.
After some time, she was finally done with 6 of them, and only left with Hoya.
"Are you ready?", she asked Hoya who was now sitting opposite of her.
"Yeah.", he answered and she continued to scibble some things in her notebook before looking up.
There were a few questions about him being and idol, and the relationship with their members.
The last few questions were asked by fans and she hesistated awhile before speaking.
"So, the fans wants to know what is your ideal type of girl.", she looks at Hoya to find Hoya looking right back at her.
"She doesn't have to a pro in dancing because I can teach her if she's willing to learn. She needs to know how to take my cold jokes because I say them very often."
Luna suddenly left out a soft laugh when she thought of a joke Hoya used to tell her.
"Sorry, please continue.", she continued to write in her notebook.
"She has to be independent. And lastly, she would stay by my side no matter what happens. Whatever ups and downs we might have in our relationship."
"Is that all?"
"Oh wait, there's one more. Treating me as Lee Howon and not Hoya when we're together."
She stopped writing and the memories of their past ran through her mind.
Right that moment, she could feel tears welling up in her eyes so she excused herself from the room.
She broke down in the washroom and be sure to checked that her eyes weren't red and puffy before going back to the studio.
"Do you mind telling Infinite that I have some important thing to attend to and they can leave because we're done with the interview?", she told one of the staff and he nodded before walking towards the room.
Luna kept everything in her bag and left the studio right away because she didn't know how she can look at Hoya right then with the same emotion.
She called her boss and said that she really needed the remaining day off before heading to her car.
She threw her bag to the back, closed her eyes, only to be interupted by knocking sound.
"Aish. Who-", she was prepared to shout at whoever  that as knocking.
"It's me. Open the door."
She unlocked her door and stared at the last person she ever wanted to see, "Get out, I'm driving."
"And why do I have to agree?"
"Please?"
She let out a sigh before stepping out and getting in the passenger seat.
"Don't you have schedules to attend?"
He shook his head, "Manager gave us the rest of the day off."
"Go play with the guys."
"We need to talk.", and he started the car's engine but she stopped him.
"Wait, how do I know if you're not kidnapping me."
"Do I look like I want to be put in jail?", he touched her hand, "I'm just gonna bring you to a place. Just one place."
She slowly nodded and closed her eyes, "Wake me up when we've reached, I need some rest."
 
The drive was long and Luna was probably in her dreamland before the car came to a stop.
"Luna. Wake up, we're here.", Hoya shook her and saw how she was forcing her eyes to open.
"Late night?"
"Too much work to be done.", she yawned and looked out of the car.
"Where are we?"
"Do you not remember this mall?", he pointed out to her right and all she saw was a really run down abandoned shopping mall.
"This is that mall? Where did the ferris wheel go?"
"I heard they removed it because they were officially closing the mall."
This was where Hoya confessed  and asked her to be his girlfriend.
Just as Luna was still looking out of the car, Hoya suddenly hug her from the back which surprised her.
"I missed you, really missed you. It's been months and I told myself to forget you because I know you won't want to be back with me but I just couldn't, Luna. I couldn't dump those memories that we've had together just like this."
"Hoya, don't."
"No. At least listen to what I've got to say. I did beg for hyung to disable the dating ban but he just wouldn't. He said dating now was just sending ourselves into our graves. But we can do this secretly, can't we?"
"No we can't, Hoya. If our relationship was strong enough, we wouldn't have broken off then. Do you think your managers and your fans wouldn't be able to find out about us in the future? They will, whatever they do, they will."
"Then let them!"
"It's not as simple as you think, Hoya. You're the idol right here. Your career is your life. One wrong step and you're doom, do you understand?"
He slowly releases his hands that were around her, "I guess we can never go back to the past, can we?"
"Just go.", and just as she said it, he got off the car and flagged a cab, leaving Luna crying to herself in the car.
She loved him, no, she still love him.
He wants them back together and she rejected it.
"Why do you have to make it so hard, Lee Howon."
 
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
Alright guys. I managed to write the Hoya and Luna chapter :}
I'm sorry it's not my normal lovey dovey chapter though, hehe.
Still hope you guys enjoyed reading it!!!
Remember to comment!!!!!! :>