Close again

Seeing you

 

"You didn't make me stay just so I could stare at you eat, did you?"

Dongwoo made you stay after all and now you were sitting beside him on the couch as he munched on a packet of chips while watching the television. 

"Why not?", he spoke with a mouth full of chips. 

"Gross!!!", you pushed his face away. 

"Give me a minute.", he got off and threw the chips away before washing his hands. 

You glanced around the living room and saw a box of photo albums by the corner. 

Unknowingly, you walked over and surprised to see one of the albums opened up. 

It was the album that you gave to Dongwoo, the album that contained photos of only the two of you. 

"I missed you, so I thought looking at the photographs would make me feel better but it made it worse.", Dongwoo said as he walked over and sat beside you. 

You flipped through the pages and laughed at some of the photos were Dongwoo was being his dorky self, "You know you can always call me if you miss me." 

"I didn't know if you wanted to see me. Because of what happened. Hey, look. I'm really sorry about what happened and-" 

"It's all the past now, let's not talk about it.", you closed the album and placed it neatly in the box before closing it. 

"Are you still mad at me?" 

"Mad? Why would I be mad?" 

"I don't know. For saying those things and being forceful towards you whenever I saw you." 

"The last thing I would be right now, is being mad at you guys.", you gave him a smile and he smiled back. 

 

You suddenly thought back of what Jieun had told you. 

"Tell him! He has to know!" 

"_______?", Dongwoo kept waving his hands in your face. 

"Y-yeah?", your voice cracked and he just laughs. 

"Dongwoo, I've got something to tell you." 

"You're not pregnant, are you?" 

"What?! No! That's not it." 

"Then what is it?" 

"What if I tell you that I still....still like you.", you stared at your hands. 

Then, Dongwoo took your hands in his and held them close to the left side of his chest, "Can you feel it?" 

His heart was beating fast, "Why?" 

"It's always been like this ever since I met you again back in high school. Till now." 

You continued to look at him, "My feelings for you never changed, ________. Not now, not ever." 

He then pulled you in a hug, "Can't we just go back to how we were before?" 

You wanted to say yes so badly but it was different now, they were idols and popular then ever. 

If their company finds out one of them is dating, the consequence could be bad, real bad. 

"I'm sorry, Dongwoo.", you pushed him away, "I might still like you but I don't think we can ever be together again." 

"Its about the company dating thing, isn't it?" 

"What else." 

"We can do this. Together.", his grip on your hand tightened. 

"I've heard this many times, Dongwoo. From you." 

He suddenly started stomping his feet like a little kid and whined, "Ugh, why did the dating bane have to get in the way." 

You placed a hand on his lap, "Stop. Tell you what, I'll come out to meet you if you really want to." 

He sat up straight, "Really?" 

And you nodded, "But, no more going to the bar." 

"Right, the bar.", he scratched his head. 

 

"Hyung, we're home!", a voice shouted, "_________!!!!!" 

Someone hugs you from behind, tight. 

"Yah, Lee Sungjong. Let go of her.", Dongwoo tries to get him off you. 

"Why? Jealous?", he rested his head on your shoulder. 

"Lee. Sung. Jong." 

"Araso, araso. Don't go anywhere, okay? I'll be back.", you nodded and he ruffled your hair. 

"I need to put a restricting order for him to stop getting touchy on you.", Dongwoo said. 

"Why? Jealous?", you mimicked how Sungjong said it earlier as you raise an brow. 

Dongwoo suddenly came close and whispered in your ear in his low voice, "Why would I? You're mine." 

"Ahem!", Sunggyu and Woohyun stood infront of you two. 

"Don't start getting touchy infront of us again, guys." 

You pushed Dongwoo away, "W-we're not." 

"Then why are your cheeks red?", Woohyun poked your cheek and Dongwoo smirk. 

You then stood up, "I should get home." 

"But it's 3am already.", Sunggyu looked at the clock, "And we're too tired to send you home." 

"I can cab back, it's fine. Bye~", you turn to the door but someone held you back. 

"Just stay till the sun comes up, I can't let you go home alone at this hour." 

"Dongwoo's right, it's too dangerous." 

You put your bag back on the floor, "But where do I sleep? Not the couch please." 

"Or,", Dongwoo grabbed your waist and pulled you close, "you can sleep with me." 

Sunggyu threw a cushion at him, "There's a spare bunk in Sungjong and Hoya's room, you can sleep there if you don't mind." 

"Do I hear me and Sungjong's name?", the dance machine came out in his purple pajamas. 

"_______'s staying the night, so she's gonna sleep in your room." 

"_______'s sleeping in our room?!?! Come on!!! I have lots to tell you.", Sungjong came out of nowhere, grabbed your bag and pulled you in to their bedroom with Hoya following behind. 

"We could've shared a bed, hyung." Dongwoo turn to Sunggyu. 

"Just go to bed already!" 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

 

I typed this entire chapter in my phone, lol so I hope there's no error or anything like that.

Okay, you guys must be wondering how can someone just enters their dorm as they wish like how you are in this fic right. 

Well, just treat it as the security guard at the lobby knows you're their close friend. 

And let's take it there's no saesang fans crowding around their dorm building? ^^ 

 

Sorry it took me a little longer to update...something happened at home and I wasn't in the mood to update :/ 

Anyho, hope you like this chapter!!!