.

Seeing you

 

You were holding onto Dongwoo's hand as the two of you walked through the gate that you were so familiar with. 

 

"Did you tell Sister Julia that we're gonna be here?", you glanced around at the almost empty orphanage, "Where are the kids?"

"Patience. Wait for me here, I'll be right back."

You watched as Dongwoo walked towards the office area.

Maybe he was just going to look for Sister Julia.

A pull at the end of your dress caught your attention.

"Unnie, would you mind helping me and a few kids finish this house building?", a little girl with two short pony tails pointed to a near distance where a few kids were gathering materials.

You smiled at her, "Of course.", and let her take you to the other kids.

 

You got to know that the little girl's name was Hayoung.

She pushed a piece of paper with instructions on how to build the wooden house to you.

"Let's get start, shall we?", you clapped your hands together and the kids cheered.

When the house was almost half done, you found it looking really familiar.

The colour of the roof, the little garden.

It was your dream house.

"Hayoung-ah, did someone asked you guys to build this house?"

"Sister Julia said it was a gift for someone special. She bought everything for us and even let us build from scratch!"

"I never told Sister Julia about my dream house before though.", you thought.

 

Then, someone poked on your shoulder.

You turned around and saw one of the kids you adored most standing there with something behind his back.

"Junhong! Come here!", you opened your arms and he jumped into your embrace.

"Noona, this is for you.", he gave you a little sunflower.

"Thank you, Junhong.", you held him close to you before you saw his finger pointing to one direction.

There was a screen beside the tree.

Was that there before?

You sat comfortably on your stool and carried Junhong on your lap.

Something started to show on the screen and soon, you saw footages when you were little.

"Noona, is that you?", he looked up and asked while you nodded and pat his head.

But how did anyone even got hands on these footages?

You thought you lost them when a fire broke in your old house back then.

The screen then changed to your kindergarden graduation where you performed and danced.

You covered your face in embarrassment, "No one was supposed to know about that."

"What do you want to be when you grow up?", a low voice asked and you looked up.

It was you when you were 8 and your dad was 'interviewing' you.

"I want to be a pretty bride, and marry my prince charming, just like mommy did.", and the little you ran into your mum's arms and she hugged you.

Then, there were clips of you and Dongwoo having fun together during the birthday celebration held in the restaurant on your 16th birthday.

It was after he had asked you to be his girlfriend, because you two were holding hands.

"Is our ________ dating now?", you heard your mum's voice.

"This is Jang Dongwoo, and he is my prince charming.", you two grinned at the video camera.

It moved on to your high school years here in Korea.

Every photograph and polaroid that you had kept in your photo albums at home was now showing on the screen.

That's when you realized time passed really quickly.

"________,", a familiar voice was coming from the screen.

You see nothing at first but someone appeared few seconds later, Daniel.

"I guess it's almost time that you're watching this."

Tears were forming in your eyes as you watching him speak.

"Don't cry.", Junhong wiped the tears with his small little hands and you just smiled at him.

"Thank you very much for the times I've got to spent with you. You have no idea how much I cherished them. You're a wonderful girl, ________. Or should I say woman now. I know someone out there will teat you better than I can, and I can definitely trust him on doing my job perfectly. Please be happy because you know you deserve it more than anyone on this world does."

"Daniel.", you whispered.

 

And the screen suddenly goes black.

Lights all around were .

Junhong jumped off from your lap and ran away.

"Junhong-ah!", you called out but he was already gone.

Faint sounds of music playing could be heard and you looked around to see a row of kids holding a flower each walking towards you.

They passed you the flowers and the last kid took your hand. "Follow me."

The two of you ended up at the big garden behind the orphanage.

But it wasn't empty.

Your jaw dropped at how pretty it was decorated.

"Wait here, Noona!", then the kid ran away.

Voices started to sing your favorite song, 'Voice of my heart'.

And you see the entire Infinite including Dongwoo standing on the stage in front of you with a microphone each in their hand.

As the song was coming to an end, Dongwoo stepped forward and walked towards you.

 

"What's this all about?", you asked him as soon as he was right in front of you.

Then, he got down on his knee and pulled out a blue velvet box.

You covered your mouth with both hands, "No way."

"I meant it then when I said I wanted to ask for your hand in marriage, _______. 

You said we were too young and these kind of things shouldn't be rushed into.

But I love you.

I love you too much, and I can't ever lose you again.

I want to be your prince charming forever and live happily ever after with you as you wished when you were little.

I want us to grow old together and still be bickering with each other when our teeth are all gone."

You laughed at the last part.

"So, will you, ________, marry me?"

It took more than 5 seconds for Dongwoo to react when you crashed into him for a tight embrace and repeating yes over and over.

"I'll let you be my prince charming forever.", you said in his ears as he spun you around then leaving a kiss on your forehead.

 

Everyone was now cheering and popping party poppers.

"CONGRATULATIONS UNNIE/NOONA!", the kids hollered as they surrounded the now engaged couple.

"_________!!!!", your best friends came screaming and you ran over to them.

"Can't believed you're really getting married!!!"

"Are you guys really having it held at a themepark?"

You shrugged your shoulders.

Luna and Jieun then hugged you, "We're so happy for you!"

You then saw Sister Julia walking over and went over.

"Congratulations, _________."

"Thank you, Sister Julia. And for all these."

"Thank your future husband. He planned everything and all I had to do was borrow a few things to get this place decorated."

You glanced over at Dongwoo who was now being thrown in the air by the Infinite guys.

"________! Stop them! I'm getting sick.", he shouted and you went over to stop the guys.

 

"There's someone else you need to meet.", he pointed to one direction and your eyes widened.

It was your siblings!

And your sister wasn't alone, there was a man beside her.

You ran over to them and hugged them immediately.

"Can't believed my younger sister is getting married earlier than I am."

"Yeah, can't believed she's even getting married.", your younger brother joked and you eyed him.

"What have you been eating! You were barely at my shoulders when I last saw you."

"Soccer made my legs much longer."

"And this, is Will. He doesn't like people calling his Korean name, so.", the man in glasses put out his hand and you shook it.

"It's definitely not our first meeting, I believe."

"You were the guy who were in our webcam conversations?"

"You guys will click, I know so.", she linked her arms through yours and Will's.

"Ahem.", you almost forgot about Dongwoo.

"And this man right here,", you put your arms around his waist, "is Dongwoo."

He looked at you for awhile with a slight pout.

"And my fiance.", he then smiled widely.

"Take good care of my precious sister right here. Our parents will be watching you."

"I wouldn't let anything happen to her, I promise.", he kissed your temple.

"Hyung, how about a game of soccer soon?"

"Game on.", they punched fists and you laughed.

Your life was perfect the it is right now.

 

-------------

 

I had such a amazing time writing this chapter but it consists of all sorts of feelings.

And I hope you guys love it as much as I do.

Just 1 more chapter and this story is coming to an end :'(

Do leave comments, like you guys always do.