Studio

Seeing you

 

Yongguk was at his studio all alone working on Infinite's new track when 7 boys barged into his studio just minutes later.

"Yongguk-hyung!!!!!", Sungjong happily shouted as he literally skipped into the studio.

"Why do you sound so happy?", Yongguk raised a brow as he looked at Sungjong and he just smiled.

"He had a little too much sugar this morning. Didn't you, Sungjong?", Sunggyu asked him.

"Uh, yeah! I had too much sweet before I left our dorm."

Yongguk just nodded and turned back to the controls, "So, I've already worked out this first part. Do you guys wanna hear it?"

"Yongguk-ah. Before we start, can we continue to what we were asking you last week?", Sunggyu told him.

Yongguk then turned his chair and looked at the 7 boys that were squeezing on the couch.

"What about it?"

"Well, to be honest, we actually have this really close friend whom we missed. And she left Korea last year.", Sunggyu said slowly.

"Eh hyung, just go straight to the point!", Sungjong pushed him.

"Yongguk-hyung. Is that friend of yours call _________?"

Yongguk froze for a second before he blinked his eyes and said, "Nope. My friend's from overseas and she doesn't have a Korean name."

"Ah, is that it.", Yongguk nodded and he saw how some of their shoulders deflated.

"Anyways, if you guys are done with the questions, let's get started, shall we?"

 

The recording went really successfully and it ended quite early.

"Ah, I'm so hungry, hyung. Should we order delivery?", Sungyeol nudged Sunggyu.

"No, I'm not paying again. You guys are always making me pay."

"You're the leader, you're suppose to pay!", Woohyun told him.

"I'll pay. Order whatever you guys want.", Yongguk suggested.

"Yongguk-hyung's the best!", Sungyeol said and went off to call for delivery.

"You shouldn't spoil the kids like that.", Sunggyu said.

"Nah. You guys worked hard today, you all deserve it."

"Well, thanks then!"

Just then, there was a knock on the door.

"I'll open it.", Myungsoo stood up and went over to the door.

You stood outside Yongguk's studio with lunchboxes in hand, "Yongguk, here's your lunch."

You looked up and saw that it wasn't Yongguk that was standing in your way.

"_________?". Myungsoo tilted his head a little.

Yongguk saw you and he rushed to the door, "Anna-ah! You're here!", and he quickly pull your hood over to cover your face.

"Hmm, I thought she was _________.", Myungsoo shrugged his shoulders and went back to the couch.

Yongguk then dragged you away from the studio, "What are you doing here? Didn't you see my note?"

"What note?"

"I wrote a note and pasted it on the fridge! You didn't see it?"

"Was it pink in colour?"

Yongguk nodded, "Oh. I thought it was some rubbish so I threw it away."

"I don't know if I should say you're cute or should I kill you for being here when they're all here."

"Here, take the lunchbox and I'll just get going, okay?"

"Call me when you're home.", you nodded and wave.

 

Just as you were walking towards the exit, someone grabbed you and pinned you against the wall.

"So you're Yongguk's friend.", the voice said.

"Who are you?", you struggled from his grip and tried to look at his face but he has a cap on.

"Why are you so scared? We're friends, aren't we?"

"I don't know you and I don't know why are you doing this."

"Are you sure you don't know who am I?"

"Sorry, but I don't know you."

Then, the person removed his cap.

"D-dongwoo?"

"Oh, so you know me now?"

"I didn't know it was you okay!"

He just stared at you with his hand still grabbing on yours, "Let go of me."

"So you can run away again?"

"I didn't run away the last time okay, Dongwoo.", you almost snarled at him.

You then heard a group of girls walking towards you and Dongwoo's direction, "Let go of me before someone sees this."

"I don't care. I didn't care in the first place."

You swung his arm away, "Oh yeah? Did you even remember why I left?"

"Omo! It's Dongwoo-oppa! Can I please have a photo with you?", one of the girls from the group jumped up and down as they all started to approach him.

You quickly squeezed through them and ran out of the building.

You then leaned against a wall and took a deep breathe.

A bottle of water then appeared right infront of you, "Thanks.", you took it and drank it without hesitation.

"So you're really back."

You then turned to see Sungyeol standing there, and you spit the water all of him.

"Wow. Thanks for such a great gift after you've came back, ________."

"Oh god, I'm so sorry, Sungyeol-oppa. Let me clean it for you.", you then took out tissue and wipe his face.

"Why didn't you tell any of us that you're back? Do you know how much Dongwoo misses you? How much Sungjong misses you? How much we all miss you?"

"I know, okay. But this isn't the best time to tell you guys I'm back. I'm not even going to stay for long."

"Are you planning to leave again?"

"I came back for a reason this time, and I don't know how long I'll stay."

"I better tell the rest, so they can see you.", he turned to go but you held him.

"No. You can't tell the rest that I'm back, Sungyeol-oppa. I weren't even supposed to let you see me."

Sungyeol looked at you and touched your cheeks, "Araso, I won't tell the rest."

"But Dongwoo-oppa knows and-"

"Was that why you ran out from there?", he asked and you nodded.

"Did he do anything to you?"

You shook your head, "But he wouldn't let me go when you saw me. Thanks to some fans, I managed to ran away."

"I better get back in the studio, they should be waiting for all these.", he held up his hand with bags of food.

"Go on, oppa. I'll see you another time, if we do meet.", you smiled and gave him a hug.

"Take care, _________.", he glanced at you once more before entering the building.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Here's another chapter for you guys!!!!!!

The ending's a little meh cause I didn't know how to end it, but I hope it's still alright? :>

Remember to comment okay!!!!!

They are very much appreciated :}

 

Gif credit : dongwuu @ tumblr.