Luna and Jieun

Seeing you

 

You were at the cafe that was near Yongguk's studio.

He told you to stay home but you said you need some inspiration for your drawings so you had to go somewhere.

So, he ended up bringing you to the cafe and made you sit there until he finishes work.

You took the most cornered seat of course, because you were afraid Infinite might show up.

It was 5pm when you looked at your watch, which meant there was only an hour left till Yongguk ends work.

Just as you wear to take a sip from your drink, someone took it from you and drank it, "Hey! That's mine."

"Ewww, it's sweet.", Sungyeol then put it down and sat opposite of you.

"Sungyeol-oppa? What are you doing here?", you then stretched your neck out and look.

"The rest aren't with you, are they?"

"Did you think I was that stupid to bring them along with me? They're in the studio.", you then nodded as you drank your drink.

"What are you doing here all alone?"

"Waiting for Yongguk. He said he's bringing me to dinner after work."

"Can I join?"

You looked at him, "No."

"Ah, waeeeeeee?", he started to whine like a little boy.

"You have schedules tomorrow, oppa. You can't be staying out late."

"But-", he was about to speak when his phone rang.

"Yah, Lee Sungyeol, where are you! We have to record your part now.", Dongwoo was shouting at him.

"I'm on my way back now, hyung. Give me 5 minutes."

"2 minutes!", and he hung up.

"Was that Dongwoo?", you asked and he nodded.

"Don't know what's with him but he's been really hotheaded recently. Anyways, I have to go now. I'll call you."

He gave you a hug and left the cafe.

 

You then went back to drawing before someone sat down infront of you again.

"Did you forget something-", you looked up and had your mouth opened wide.

"Why are you that surprised to see me?"

"Jieun?!", and she nodded before giving you a wide smile.

You stood up and hugged her tight, "Omg, I haven't seen you in forever!"

"Me too. Well, after you secretly took off."

You pulled back and looked at her, "You got prettier."

"Thanks but no. Anyway, what are you doing here alone? Have you told the oppas that you're back?"

"About that. I have quite a lot to tell you.", you asked her to sit down told her everything.

"Did he do that?", she took your wrist and saw a red mark.

"He just grabbed me a little too hard, that's all. I'm fine."

"You should try to stay away from Dongwoo-oppa for the time period then. You might not know what he could do."

"Araso."

"Anyways, are you free tonight?"

"I'm actually meeting my friend for dinner. Why?"

"I'm meeting-", and your phone rang.

"Give me a minute.", you told her.

"_________-ah, are you still at the cafe?"

"Yup, I met up with a friend."

"Oh, alright. I don't think we can meet for dinner because the guys are messing up."

"It's okay. I'll just have dinner myself then."

"I'll treat you tomorrow, I promise."

"Okay. Remember to eat!"

You turn to Jieun who was sipping on your drink.

"Sorry.", she then put down the drink.

"What were you saying just now?"

"Oh, I'm meeting Luna for dinner later, I was wondering if you wanna join us."

"Luna?! Of course I would love to!"

"What about that friend of yours?"

"He has to work. What time are you meeting her?"

"Hmm, in an hour."

"Let's go. I need to change. And you're coming with me.", and you dragged her to the apartment.

 

When you're the restaurant, Jieun hid you behind a wall and told you to stay there until she asked you to come out.

"Hey!", she walk towards Luna and hugged her.

"What took you so long! You were about 30 minutes late."

"Sorry but SOMEONE was trying to dress nicely to see you."

"Hmm?"

"You can come out now."

You then walked out and awkwardly waved and smiled at Luna, "Uh, Hi."

She literally ran to you and pounce onto you, "OMG, IS IT REALLY YOU?!"

"YES IT IS!", and you hugged her tight.

"I thought you were never coming back!", she lightly punched you.

"Ouch? I am back now so, let's get eating, I'm starving."

The three of you had so much fun talking about the past and the present.

"So, how's your love lives?", you asked them.

"I'm not with Hoya and Jieun's not with Myungsoo anymore.", Luna said as she flipped the meat.

You dropped your utensils, "What?"

"Their manager found out and yup. They didn't want Infinite to be dating at all. So we thought it was the best for both sides."

"I didn't know."

"Of course you didn't. You weren't even here when it happened."

"I'm sorry.", you whispered out.

"Sad things aside! Luna, you wouldn't believe it but __________'s living with a ultimate hottie."

You slapped her arm, "I told you not to say it and fyi, Yongguk's not a hottie."

"Well, he is! A blonde hottie."

"Do you have any photo?", she asked you and you shook your head.

"I knew you would ask so I sneaked this out of the apartment just now.", Jieun took out a small photo frame that contained of a photo of you and Yongguk.

"Jieun!!!"

"I'll return it to you later, don't worry."

"Wow, he looks, pretty hot."

"I know right! You got yourself a big one this time, __________."

"Again, he's just a really good friend."

"So was Dongwoo, then he became your boyfriend too."

"Jieun!", Luna hissed at her and shook her head.

"I am so sorry, _________. I didn't mean to-"

"No, I'm alright.", you faked a smile at them.

"Have you seen him?", Luna asked and you nodded.

"He hurt her.", Jieun then said and brought your wrist up.

"What?! What did he do to you?", Luna came over you side and pull up your shirt sleeve to see the mark on your wrist.

"He wasn't that happy when he saw me and he grabbed my wrist a little too hard."

"Is he getting all psycho on you now that you're back?"

"What if he does something to you the next time you bump into him, __________?"

You looked at the two of them, "I don't know. Run away, maybe. But I'm sure Dongwoo wouldn't be the type of person that would hurt me."

"Well, that's true though. I heard from some fans that your photo is still in his wallet."

You almost spit out the drink you had in your mouth, "No."

"Yes! I was on this Infinite Fan Chat thing the other day and I saw some fans talking about a photo in his wallet. And the girl was the one he had seen dating with before."

"Maybe it was a girl he dated when I was gone."

"No, because their manager was SO strict about them dating."

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

OMG THIS IS A LONG ONE HEHEHEHEHEHEHE.

One update for you guys! :>

Doesn't Jieun sound like a friend that everyone would have, LOL.

Anyways, do remember to comment below!!!!!

 

 

And guys, I'm going to meet B.A.P in 2 days.

Well, 1 day technically, since it's 2AM now!

Twirls around~~~~~~~