Morning at their dorm

Seeing you

 

You were up all night drawing new sketches for your online store and finally decided to crawl in bed.

Crashing on the bed right after you opened the door, you buried your face in the pillow.

Then, you felt your phone vibrating in your pocket.

"Who's calling me at 3 in the morning, ugh.", you took it out and picked it up.

"Hello?"

"Sorry but is this Miss _________-sshi?"

"Uhm, I am."

"We're calling from Seoul Hospital. Do you know someone name Jang Dongwoo?"

You shot up from your bed upon hearing his name, "He's in the hospital?!"

"Oh, it's nothing major but he can't go home alone and he asked us to call the person that was on number 1 on his phone's speed dial."

"I'll be right there!", you got off your bed and grabbed a cardigan before rushing off to the hospital.

 

There wasn't much people at the hospital at that time and you were relieved because less people would recognize Dongwoo then.

You went over to the counter, "Excuse me, may I know where is the patient Jang Dongwoo?"

The nurse looked up from the computer and pointed to one of the curtained rooms, "He's over there."

"Thanks."

You literally ran over and pulled away the curtain to see Dongwoo sitting on the bed, with his feet dangling.

"Oh hey, you're here.", he looked up and smiled at you.

"What the hell happened to you? Where are you hurt? Are you okay?", you bombed him with questions as you grabbed his shoulders.

"Hey hey hey. I'm fine, okay? Just got a stitch here.", he pointed to his left eye.

"Oh my god. Were you in a car crash or something?"

He rolled his eyes, "No. Someone hit me."

"Someone hit you? Where were you?"

"Bar."

"Why were you at a bar?"

"To drink of course."

"Okay?"

"Some girl came to flirt and I ignored her. Then her big boyfriend came over and accused me of hitting on her and I told him I wasn't then he punched me."

"And you just left?"

"Did you think I was going to fight back?"

"Well, from what I heard from Sungyeol-oppa, you'd-", you turned and saw him looking at you with curious eyes.

"Ahem, nothing. Let's go."

 

The two of you took a cab back to Infinite's dorm.

"You should go home, I can go back by myself.", Dongwoo said for the nth time after you and him were in the lift.

"No, I won't leave until I see you safely in your bed."

"But I'm fine!", just as the lift reached their dorm's floor, he walked out and almost banged into a wall.

But before he could, you grabbed his arm, "See? That's what I meant."

Even when you two stepped into the dorm, you didn't let go of your hand that was holding onto Dongwoo's arm.

"You're treating me like I've broken a leg, _________."

"You should be happy that I'm treating you nice ever since I'm back."

"On a second thought, I like you holding on to my arm like that.", he gave you a wink.

You then pushed him into his bedroom, "Now that you're safely in your bed, I can go. Goodnight!"

"Wait!", he hold on to the door before you could close it.

"What now?"

"It's almost 4 and I don't think it's safe for you to go home alone now."

"You're not asking me to stay here, are you?"

"Of course I am."

"Okay then. I'll make myself at home, you should rest. Remember not to touch your eye!", and you closed the door.

You walked over to their couch that was in the living room and closed your eyes.

Within 5 minutes, you were sound asleep.

Dongwoo slightly opened the door to see if you were asleep.

He walked out with a blanket in his hand and covered you before he lowered his face nearer to yours.

"Sleep tight, baby.", he kisses your forehead and pats your head lightly before going back to his bedroom.

 

"Why do you think she's here?", Myungsoo stared at your sleeping face with his head slightly to the side.

"I don't know too. Did she came here to surprise us?", Sungjong asked but earned a smack on his head.

"Babo. She wouldn't be sleeping here if she wants to surprise us.", Hoya said.

"I'll just carry her to my bed.", Sungyeol then place an arm gently around your waist and legs.

Just as he was about to carry you, you opened your eyes to see them staring at you.

"OH MY GOD.", you held a hand on your chest, "You guys scared me."

"Oh, you're awake!", Sungyeol smiled at you.

You saw his arms around your waist and legs, "What were you doing?"

"I was going to let you sleep on my bed."

You removed his arms, "I'm fine, oppa. I don't need to sleep anymore."

"Say, why are you here?", they all sat on the floor and looked at you.

"Well, I was out to get some food last night and almost got robbed. Dongwoo came to save me on time but he got punched by the robber and we had to go the hospital to get it stitched. I wasn't sure of him coming home alone so I came back with him. And it was really late when we reached here so he suggested I should stay over."

"YOU GOT ROBBED? ARE YOU OKAY?!", Sungyeol stood up and cupped your face in his hands before he examine for any injuries.

You laughed and took his hands away from your face, "I'm fine. But Dongwoo, he had to a few stitches. I'm scared what your managers would say about that."

Then, Sunggyu and Woohyun came out of their rooms.

"You need to stop wearing my stuff, hyung."

"And you always wear mine!"

"Well, you're the hyung. You should share. Sharing is caring."

They both stopped arguing when they saw you sitting on the couch.

"Hi.", you waved.

Woohyun then rushed over and sat next to you, "Do you miss me this much to be here this early?"

You pushed his head, "Stop being so greasy, ."

"DID SHE JUST CALLED YOU AN , NAM WOOHYUN?", Sunggyu was laughing out so loud and gave you a high-five.

"I hate you two.", he pouted and walked towards the kitchen.

You then took out your phone to see 10 texts all by Luna and Jieun.

"! Uhm, I have to go. Tell Dongwoo to give me a call when he's awake, okay?", you rushed towards the door and put on your shoes.

"Wait, no hugs?", Sungjong said as he walked over.

You hugged him and turned to the door, "What about us?"

"You guys are babies, you know.", you hugged all of them and rushed out the dorm.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

FINALLY AN UPDATE FOR YOU GUYS.

I felt like I haven't updated in forever, so sorry :(

I've been so tired once I got home from school and I finally got the time to update it today.

Don't you guys miss some Infinite fun in this fic? ;)

Do continue to leave your comments here!!!!!!

I will try to reply all of it and yes, I read all of it okay, hehehehehee.

 

Oh, and if you guys want to check out my tumblr it's youdong

Leave me lots of love!♥

 

PSSSSSS, I just updated my other fic, do check it out!!!