Stylist

Seeing you

 

"nae nimi gyesin got ggeutkkaji garyeonda-", you turned off the alarm and looked at the time, 5am.

You had one hour to get yourself all ready before the company van comes and pick you up.

You lazily dragged yourself to the toilet and took a warm shower.

The night before, you've already picked out an outfit because you were nervous about the job.

Luna and Jieun had to make you calm down when you started to freak out and scared of how the boys would react when they see you.

5.45 and you were already in your outfit.

You did a last check before heading downstairs.

A bright green plate was on the kitchen counter with a note on it which made you smile.

"I made this while you were showering, eat before you go. Fighting! - Luna."

5.55 and you were already outside of your house waiting for the vans to arrive.

It's courtesy to leave good impressions on people on your first day of work, wasn't it?

Just as you were kicking the small rocks on the ground, you heard a honk.

"Hi, you're _________, right?", a girl looked out from the van and you nodded.

"Great! You're on time, come on. Get in the back seat."

You went over the van and opened the door to see 2 other girls already seated there.

They were talking then they saw you, "You must be the new stylist and designer!"

"Uh, yeah. I'm _________."

"I'm Yenny, she's Dambi. And we're going to run late if you continue to stand out there."

Dambi rolled her eyes then grabbed you in the van, "Come on, new girl."

As the van started to move, the girl that was at the front turned over, "I'm Reimi, by the way."

"Sasangjim told us that a new girl would be joining us. You look young, let me guess, 20?"

"Somewhere near there, yup. So, what do I need to do later on?"

"Well, since you're one of us now. Let's see. Reimi unnie does their make-up, Dambi does their hair, I help them to do last minute checks before they go on stage. And you."

Reimi then interrupt Yenny, "Since you're the designer, you shall help to do the checks for their outfits. I guess that'll be an easy job?"

"I guess.", you bit your lips.

"You must be really nervous, aren't you? The boys are really nice to work with, so don't worry.", they gave you assure smiles which made you felt less nervous.

 

After about 45 minutes in the van, you guys were finally at the location.

During the ride, they asked you almost everything.

And they probably know about your entire life now.

Except the part that you're great friends with Infinite and you're with Dongwoo.

They started grabbing all the outfits, make-up and everything that was necessary from the back.

"And you shall take these.", Dambi passed you the outfits, "I'm guessing you weren't the one who designed these, right?"

You took a look and shook your head, "Thank god. I was gonna say how ugly they kind of look like."

"Well, they do look a bit."

"Ugly."

"Not ugly but."

"Just say it, I know you want to. You don't have to be so careful with words around us, we're always fooling around, right Yenny?"

"That's right. We're a fun bunch to work with, you can relax around us.", she placed a hand on your shoulder.

"Done with the talking, let's get to work, girls."

You followed them to what it seems to be like a waiting room.

It was much bigger than the one that you used to go when you visited Infinite once.

"Do I hang them here?", you walked over to the hanger rack.

"Yup! Just leave them according to their names, starting from Sunggyu to Sungjong. Thanks _________!"

And for the next 30 minutes, you guys were all getting busy in your own ways.

You were mainly organizing their outfits, shoes and accessories.

"All done.", you clapped your hand and smiled to look everything placed neatly.

"Wow, great job on your first day.", Yenny looked over your shoulder.

"You're going to be a great help, ________. Really.", Dambi said as she put out the straightener. 

"The last one was horrible. She couldn't be on time, she was all sorts of trouble. And she always, always tries to flirt with the boys."

"She's terrible. I'm glad she got fired though. Any longer, Woohyun might just throw her off the han river."

The three of them started laughing and you just looked at them.

Dambi cleared , "I was kidding but man, you should've seen the way she sticks to Woohyun. Ugh."

Just then, the door opened, and came walking in Infinite and their managers.

"Finally! Come on, who first."

"Oh, guys. We have a new assistant today, meet ________.", Yenny turned you around and made you look at them.

They suddenly stopped talking and laughing, and just stared at you.

Sungjong mouthed, "________?"

You just gave them a smile, "Hi."

"Done with the introduction. Let's get started. Make-up go to Reimi unnie, hair to Dambi and outfits go to __________."

Sungjong followed you to the hanger rack and stood opposite of you as you find his outfit and shoes, "What's going on here?"

"I'll explain it later, okay? Now, you guys have to get ready."

He let out a sigh and nodded.

The guys kept glancing your way, especially Dongwoo.

*Was it a bad idea for taking up this job?*, you thought yourself.

"Thoughts on your mind?"

You turned and Dongwoo was standing there with his arms crossed.

"Outfit?", you turned back to the rack and took his outfit before pushing it to him.

"I demand an explanation."

"Later. I promise.", you pushed him away.

When the boys were finally out of the waiting room, you heaved a sigh of relief. 

A bottle of water appeared infront of you, "You alright?"

"Yup, fine."

"Say, do you happen to know any of the boys before you got this job?"

You stiffened at Reimi's question, "Why do you ask?"

"I don't know. It might be my instincts but they seem to be really comfortable around you, for a new assistant."

"Unnie, maybe _________ just gives this really friendly vibe. I know she does. Maybe the boys too.", Dambi came over.

"Oh well. Let's clear these things and prepared for our next location."

 

The day finally ended at about midnight and you were dead beat.

You didn't know how you could even survive for the rest of the week.

Your phone vibrated and it was text from Sunggyu, asking you to be at their dorm right away.

"I guess I have to get nagged at for quite some time.", you sighed and made your way to their dorm.

When you were at their dorm, you slowly reached out to press the door bell.

But before you could even lift your finger, the door opened and you find a not so happy Sunggyu.

"Come on in.", he pulled you into the dorm and closed the door.

The two of you walked into the living and you see the other members all sitting in a circle.

Dongwoo waved you over to him and you sat at the empty space beside him.

Everyone stared at you without speaking and you cleared your throat.

"I know you guys want to scold me for taking up the job. You guys can start now.", and you closed your eyes waiting for their scoldings.

"We're not gonna scold you, silly. We just need some explanation."

You then opened your eyes to have them still staring at you.

"Yongguk got me this job."

"I knew that bastard was up to no good!", Dongwoo got angry and you tried to calm him down.

"He didn't know who I was working for when he got me the job. I didn't know too until I went to Sajangnim's office."

"Did he bribe you into getting the job?", one of them asked and you shook your head.

"He needed a designer for you guys and a stylist urgently. And he was really sincere into asking me, so I said yes."

"So we're gonna be wearing outfits that you design in the future?"

"I guess so. I mean, if Sajangnim approves of my designs then yes."

"I'm proud of you, I really am.", Woohyun put his arm around you and gave a little squeeze.

"Thanks Woohyun."

"Yah, hands off.", Dongwoo smacked him and pulled you close to him.

"What about you and Dongwoo-hyung?", Myungsoo suddenly asked.

"There's a rule of our stylist not being able to date any of us during the period of time while working, __________."

"I know that. Sajangnim mentioned to me. More like warned me about it.", you let out a sigh.

"We'll help you two get through everything. I mean, you two were before even you started working so I guess there wouldn't be any problem. Right, hyung?", Sungjong asked Sunggyu who was deep in thoughts.

"We'll help you two of course but I'm not sure what Sajangnim might do if he finds out. Just be careful in the time being, I guess.", and he gave you a smile.

You smiled back and thanked them for being so supportive towards the relationship between you and Dongwoo.

And also, working as their stylist.

Dongwoo kissed your forehead and hugged you from the side, it was like telling you that you two will be fine.

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Here's an update for you guys!

I'm sorry that it took some time because I'm quite busy with school.

My first batch tests ended but the second batch are coming up already, ugh.

Someone kill me now.

Anyho, hope you guys enjoyed this chapter!

Remember to commentttttt~