Seeing them

Seeing you

 

"Yah, ________! This is my place, who do you think you are walking around with your shoes still on.", Yongguk literally screamed at you.

"I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU HAVE SUCH A PLACE HERE. Look at that view, isn't it a beauty."

"_________, get your right here."

You ran to the him and took off your shoes and changed into the slippers he took out.

"Come, I'll take you to your room.", he grabbed your luggage and walked to a room and you just followed.

It was room with blue walls and the things in the room were practically blue.

And blue was your favorite colour.

You looked at him, "Did you know my favorite colour was blue?"

He nodded, "But I had this room set up before I knew you, remember? A friend of mine used to stay here and he loved blue just like you. But he moved away so it's empty now."

"I see. Oh god, I'm tired. Goodnight.", you went to lie down on the big comfy bed.

"What do you think you're doing?", he pulled you up.

"Sleep?"

"Yeah right. You're coming with me to the studio."

"What? Why am I following you?"

"Because I don't want you here all alone thinking about unnecessary things, you know what I'm saying?"

"Okay, I'll go with you, but you gotta treat me to coffee."

"Fine. Just let me have a quick shower and we'll go to the studio, DON'T FALL ASLEEP. You had a lot of it on the flight."

"Did not!"

"Yes, you drooled on me. See?", he pointed to his jacket with your nonexistent saliva.

You threw a pillow at him, "Go shower!"

 

It was during winter when you guys went back to Korea.

"Ahhh cold.", you rubbed your palms together.

"Let's go get the coffee first, it'll probably warm us up."

After getting the coffee, you two went on the studio.

"Are you sure I'm allowed here?", you stood outside the recording studio with your eyes looking inside.

"It's my studio, just come in.", Yongguk pulled your hand and made you sit on the couch.

"What am I suppose to do here when you're going to do your work?"

He took out your notebook from his bag, "Work. I know how you're designing new clothes for your store, so I brought it along with me."

"And I thought I could snooze right here on this couch. Thanks.", you snatched the notebook from his hands and started to sketch down your ideas.

"Are you sure no one is going to come in?", you asked for the 5th time.

"I am sure. No one told me they were coming from what I remembered."

"Okay, because if someone does come in, I'm le-"

Just then, someone knocked on the door.

"Come in.", Yongguk said.

"Oh, you must be Bang Yongguk. I'm Kim Sunggyu, the leader of Infinite.", the voice said and you see 7 boys walking in the room.

You stared at Yongguk with a mouth of coffee that was about to be spit out.

Because the temperature was cold, you had wore a mask. 

You quickly put back the mask to cover your mouth.

"Uhm, hi, I'm Bang Yongguk.", he took Sunggyu's hand and shook it.

"I didn't know someone would be coming in today.", he continued.

"Oh, our manager must have forgotten to contact you. We told him just last night and he said he would contact you right away."

"I guess my phone died."

"Are you busy? Because if you are, we could come back another day."

Yongguk looked at you and turned back to Sunggyu, "No, I'm not busy at all actually. My friend was about to leave."

You cleared your throat and nodded, grabbed your coffee and notebook and tried to squeeze past the boys without them noticing it's you.

After you closed the studio's door, you let out a sigh and started to walk up the stairs.

At that moment, the studio's door opened again and Woohyun came running out.

He ran up the stairs and stopped you before you could continue going up.

"Stop.", he stood infront of you.

Your eyes widened when you saw who it was, "Sorry, but I'm in a rush.", you faked a low voice and tried walking past him but he stopped you again.

"I know who you are."

"Excuse me, but I don't know you.", you pushed him aside and walked away.

He turned to look at your back, *I'm pretty sure she's someone I know. Someone we all know.*

 

He then went back to the studio and the maknae started shooting questions at him.

"Where did you go, hyung?" 

"Toilet.", he lied.

"Oh. I was going to ask you something about Yongguk-sshi's friend."

"What about his friend?"

"He or She wears the same perfume _________ does."

"Maybe the perfume _________ used is just common, that's all."

"Hey, come over here. We're gonna start with the lyrics soon.", Sunggyu called Woohyun and Sungjong over.

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

DOUBLE UPDATE HOHOHOHOHOOHOHOH.

About the names, I'm not really sure how it works, so please do enlighten me if any of you do!

And Infinite finally comes out BUT they don't know you're friends with Yongguk.

Woohyun just thought you were someone they might know but he decided to give it a past after you said you didn't know him.

HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEE

I am going to sleep now~

Enjoy reading, you guys!