Luna's

Seeing you

 

You went home later that evening after Luna telling you what you should ask Yongguk about when you see him.

It was past 7 and Yongguk would probably be at home since he ends work around 6.

As always, you opened the door slowly and poked your head in before fully stepping into the apartment.

"Oh, you're home?", you heard Yongguk's voice and you froze.

You kind of started to panic because you didn't know what to do after not seeing him for a day or more.

"Have you had dinner?", he came out from the kitchen with a apron on and wiping his hands on them.

You shook your head, "I was gonna order delivery if you're not home."

"Wash up and come over, I cooked and I think you'll like it.", he smiled and went back in the kitchen.

*That's weird. It's like nothing happened.*, you thought before going into the bedroom.

 

You later came back into the kitchen and sat across Yongguk.

"So, wanna tell me about your day?", he started off as he picked up a piece of kimchi from the plate.

"I went over to Luna's and we talked."

"Luna? An old friend of yours?"

"Yeah, high school friend."

"What did you guys talk about?"

You kept quiet and just ate in silence, "Is there something you should be telling me?"

You slowly looked up and look at him, *Did he just read my mind or something.*

"I just read your mind, didn't I?", he continued to eat.

You took a deep breath, "Yongguk, I'm moving out."

He suddenly stopped eating, and the smile he had on his face disappeared, "What?"

"I'm moving out tomorrow, to Luna's."

"But why? If it's about what I did-", before he could continue, you cut him off with a question.

"Do you have feelings for me?", you tried not to sound scared but deep inside, you were hell scared.

He put down the utensils he was still holding onto and answered in his deep voice, "Yes."

"S-since when?"

"Remember that time when you fainted and ended up in the hospital?", he asked and you nodded.

"That was when I realized I've started having feelings for you and I would get so damn worried if anything happens to you."

"Why didn't you tell me earlier then?"

"I tried to! When I asked you to be my girlfriend that once-"

"Wait, that was for real? I thought you were kidding and-"

"Of course I was for real! But I knew you still haven't got over Dongwoo yet so I didn't wanted to force you or anything."

You let out a sigh, "I'm done here. I should start packing."

"But __________, do you really have to move?"

"I have to. Now that I know what you're feeling, I can't stay here anymore."

You turned and walk back into the bedroom and start to pack everything into the luggage.

 

The next day came earlier than expected.

It was 10 in the morning and you had already gotten everything.

You got yourself all ready and pulled your luggage out to the living room.

"You're up?", Yongguk said as he sat on the couch watching the television.

"Hmmm."

He looked at you then looked at the luggage behind you, "I can't make you stay?"

"Sorry, guk.", you didn't dare to look him in the eyes.

"Can I at least have a hug before you go?"

"Of course.", you stood in your place with your arms opened wide and he walked over to you.

He hugged you tight, and this time, it wasn't a hug he used to hugged you like before.

"I hope we're still friends.", he whispered in your ears.

"Of course we're still friends, what were you thinking? I'm gonna end our friendship after I step out of this place?", you joked.

He pulled back, "Well, I'm sure gonna have to get used to living here alone again."

"You'll be fine.", you pat his shoulder, "I should get going now, Luna's probably waiting for me."

"Do you need a ride?", he suggested.

You hesitated a while but agreed anyway.

It took less than 30 minutes and you guys were already outside of Luna's house.

"Thanks for the ride. I'll see you soon?", you told him.

"I might be pretty busy for a while since Infinite's album releasing date it coming up soon."

"Oh."

"But we'll meet, somehow."

"_________!!!", Luna screamed as you saw her coming out from her house.

"You should get going, your friend's here.", he pointed.

"Thank you, Yongguk.", you smiled and left the car, took your luggage and waved to Yongguk before he drives off.

"So that's him?", Luna asked and you nodded.

"He does look, hot."

"Oh shut up."

 

You settled in the room Luna prepared for you and went back down to the living room.

"Like it?"

"Yup, the things all seem new."

"Because it is?"

"You did not buy everything in that room for me."

"Yes I did."

"What? I should pay you back!"

"No, it's a gift from me."

"I can't-"

"It's not only from me."

"Who else?"

Just then, the doorbell rang.

"Just on time."

Luna opened the door, "Meet our new house mate."

"Hi~~", Jieun sang while waving her hand.

"OMG, YOU'RE MOVING IN TOO?"

"Hell yes! Luna called the other day and my apartment's lease is ending in a few days, I needed a place to stay, so TA-DAH!"

Luna walked over and put her arms around the two of you, "Now we can party all night long!"

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

An update for you lovely readers, but a pretty bad one I guess :/

Sorry. I'll do another one later when I have the time and I can't believe it but school's freaking starting next Tuesday T.T

Which means, less time = less updates.

I would still try to update it weekly like I used to if I don't have much to do.

Since, I don't have homework over the weekends :}

 

Now, you're out of Yongguk's apartment and living together with not only Luna, but Jieun too!!!

PARTY TIME~~~~~

Okay, stop.

Leave your comments below!!!!