Yongguk's friend

Seeing you

 

So hey, here's my re-post for chapter 6. I can't remember entirely what I typed for that chapter but I still roughly remember it so, HERE WE GOOOOOO~

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

"What do you mean she's back?", Sungyeol asked.

"I saw her. At the orphanage. And when I asked Sister Julia, she told me _________ opened a online-charity clothing store just so that the money she earned could all be donated to the orphanage."

"Hyung, do you think Yongguk-hyung's friend is _________?", Sungjong turned to Woohyun.

"What friend?", Hoya asked.

"Do you guys remember the first day we met Yongguk-hyung and he had a friend in the recording studio?"

And all of them nodded.

"I remember _________'s perfume, and his friend had that same perfume."

"But Sungjong, anyone could wear the same perfume as _________."

Woohyun then spoke, "I stopped his friend the other day. I saw the look in her eyes, it was familiar."

"Was it _________ then?"

"I'm not sure. But she said she didn't know me so I just forgot about it after that."

"Hyung! Shall we just ask Yongguk-hyung?", Sungjong shook Sunggyu.

"We can wait till we see him again."

"But that's still a week away, can we call now?"

Sunggyu hesitated and stared at the phone that was in his hand, "Think for Dongwoo-hyung. He missed _________ so much. We all do."

Sungjong pouted slightly and Sunggyu gave in, "Alright, let me call him."

 

At the apartment.

"Yongguk! Your phone is ringing.", you walked into his bedroom with his ringing phone in your hand.

"Answer it for me!", you could hear him shouting from the bathroom.

"Okay then, if you say so.", and you pressed answer.

"Hello?"

"Uhm, hello. Is this Yongguk's phone?"

"Oh, yes. Yongguk's busy at the moment, may I know who is looking for him?"

"It's Kim Sunggyu."

You froze when you heard him say his name, so you quickly covered the speaker.

"Hello? Are you still there?", Sunggyu shouted from the other line.

"It's Sunggyu, Yongguk!", you started banging on the bathroom door.

"Just tell him I'll call him when I'm done. And nothing else."

You removed your hand from the speaker and spoke, "He say he'll call you back when he's not busy."

"Oh, okay. That's fine. Thank you then.", and he hung up.

You let out a loud sigh and laid on Yongguk's bed.

You heard the bathroom door opened, so you lifted your head and saw Yongguk with only a towel around his waist.

"Yah! Wear something before you come out!", you shouted as you turned the other side.

"Don't you like what you see?", and you could hear him walking nearer to you.

"Stay the away, Yongguk. Or else I'll whack you. With my eyes closed.", you warned.

"Araso, araso. You're so violent for a woman sometimes.", he then went over to the cupboard and put on a shirt.

"Done, you can remove the hands now.", he pulled your hands down.

You saw that he still had the towel around his waist, "Where's your pants!"

"I don't want to wear any though."

"Ugh, you're so annoying. I'm leaving."

You opened his bedroom door, then turn back to look at him, "Remember to call Sunggyu. Seems like he had something urgent."

 

After you went out, Yongguk called Sunggyu.

Back at the dorm.

"Oh, Yongguk's calling!", Sunggyu shouted and everyone gathered around him.

"Let me press loud-speaker.", he pressed the speaker, "Oh. Yongguk-ah."

"Yeah Sunggyu-hyung. What did you want to talk to me about? The lyrics?"

"Uhm, actually it's something else."

"What is it?"

"The other day, at the studio, was your friend a girl?"

"Yes."

Sungjong then wrote on a piece of a paper, "ASK ABOUT THE PERFUME!"

"Does she use XXX brand perfume?"

"I'm not sure about that though. Why?"

Before they could further question Yongguk, they heard a voice.

"Yongguk, dinner's done. Come out and eat before it turns cold."

"Uhm, hyung. Let's talk about this next week, okay? I have to eat now."

"Oh, sure. See you next week then!"

"I SWEAR THAT VOICE WAS _________!!!!!", Sungyeol panicked.

"Chill the hell down, hyung.", Myungsoo stood up and made Sungyeol sit back down on the ground.

"What made you so sure though, Sungyeol?"

"I can never forget her voice. It was that same voice that was from Yongguk-hyung's apartment."

"Wait. If that's what you're saying, doesn't that mean Yongguk-hyung and _________ are all alone in the apartment?", Hoya spoke.

The noisy dorm suddenly turned silence as they all stared at Dongwoo with eyes wide opened.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

OKAY GUYS, that's all I could remember from what my chapter 6 was about HHHEHEHEHEHEHEHEH.

I guess it is roughly the same, for those who have read it already.

Anyway, LEAVE COMMENTS OKAY!!!!!!

I'm already back from my trip so I have about a month left of school holidays.

I would do some more updates during this period, and I will remember to save them LOL.

Have a nice day, everyone! ♥

 

Sorry if there's any spelling/vocabulary error, it's 4.39AM here in Singapore now.

And I am going to sleep now :}

 

Credit for gif : nyah @ tumblr.