Orphanage

Seeing you

 

It was just any other day after you're back in Korea.

Yongguk brought you to a cafe near his workplace so he could buy you coffee before he head to work.

You took a sat opposite of him, "Are you sure I won't see them here?"

"Relax, ________! They didn't tell me they're coming today so I doubt any of them would come here, okay?"

You nodded, "I'll go get the food, you want the usual?"

"Yup. With whipped cream please!"

"Araso, I'll be back."

You smiled at him and then started to look at the different news on your ipad.

"Infinite winning #1 again with their new hit."

"Those boys are just doing better and better now. I'm glad I left then. I would've been a huge distraction to Dongwoo, and to them.", you thought as you turned to look outside.

"What you thinking about?", Yongguk asked as he carried a tray of food.

"Nothing. Woah, that's a lot for the two of us."

He shrugged his shoulders, "Cause you need to eat more and I do too, I might be too busy later to have lunch, so."

"You have to eat no matter how busy you are, okay?"

"Yes, omma."

You took the newspaper that was beside you and smacked his head, "Call me that again and I'm going back to Singapore."

"Okay okay. I won't do it again. Eat a lot, I bought them for you."

"Thanks.", and you two started to dig in.

 

"I'll just go to the washroom, then we'll leave together, okay?", he said and you nodded.

Just as Yongguk left for the washroom, you heard a familiar voice.

"Iced Americano without cream and sugar, please."

*American without cream and sugar. Isn't that what Sungyeol-oppa always order.*, and you slowly turned to take a peek at the counter.

It really was Sungyeol.

You then try to see if there was anyone beside him, but it was only him alone.

"Hey, what's wrong?", Yongguk suddenly came back and pulled down the newspaper that you were using to hide your face.

"You scared me!!"

"Well, sorry. But why are you hiding your face?"

You then pointed towards Sungyeol's direction, "Sungyeol-oppa's there."

"What should we do then?"

"Just sit down first, and maybe he'll leave after he got his drink."

You and Yongguk waited.

About 5 minutes later, Sungyeol finally got his order and was about to walk to the exit but he spotted Yongguk.

"Oh, Yongguk-hyung!", and he walked over.

". You should try some other hair colour next time."

"Hey, do not insult this.", he pointed to his blond hair, "It looks perfect on me."

"Yongguk-hyung!", Sungyeol stopped by the table you two were at.

"Sungyeol-ah. What are you doing here?"

"Oh, I'm having a shoot somewhere near here and I came to get coffee."

Yongguk nodded, "Oh, is this your girlfriend?", Sungyeol pointed to you.

You wore shades and was flipping through the newspaper, "Uhm, just a colleague."

"Oh, okay. I have to go now. See you next week, hyung!", he waved and left the cafe.

You placed down the newspaper and took off your shades, "Phew, that was close."

"I've been wanting to ask, __________. Why don't you wanna meet them?"

"They might probably hate me for leaving on them. I don't know but I just hope that we won't meet again. It's probably the best for me and them."

"Hmm, I see. Sungyeol's probably gone far now, let's go."

The two of you walked out of the cafe, "I'm going this way. You sure you'll be fine alone?"

"Yup. I'm just going to the orphanage. I know the way, I guess."

"Okay, if there's anything, just call me, araso?"

You nodded, "Bye!"

 

You went back the apartment and grabbed some stuff then left for the orphanage.

It was just a little bit outside of Seoul, and it took you only about 30 minutes to reach there.

You could hear the childrens' shoutings and laughters even outside the orphanage.

Those sounds made you smile and made you realized how much you've missed the kids.

Slowly, you walked in to the orphanage and shouted, "Hello!!!!!!!! Look who's here."

All the kids stopped playing and turned to you, "_________ Noona!", "_________ Unnie!"

And they came running towards you and tackled you on the field.

"Why haven't you been coming to visit us!", one of the boys asked.

"Noona's been busy, that's why."

"We missed you so much!", a little girl said.

"Aww, I missed you guys too."

"What's all the noise?", a lady came walking towards you and the kids.

One boy ran towards her, "Noona came! Noona came!"

"_________?"

"Sister Julia!", you stood up and brushed off the grass that were stuck onto you.

"It's really you! How long has it been?", she hugged you and took a look at you from head to toe.

"And it seems like you got prettier."

You blushed a little, "No, I didn't. I brought some stuff over for you and the kids."

"Let's go sit at the bench as we talk. You guys continue playing while I talk to ________, okay?", she told the kids.

"Okay!", and they ran off to play.

"I thought you weren't coming back anymore since you moved back to Singapore."

"I didn't think of coming back but a friend of mine kind of asked me to come back with him and he mentioned the kids, then I realized I really do miss the kids."

"They really missed you too. They kept asking me where were you and I could only tell them you were busy with work."

"I'm sorry, Sister Julia.", you took her hands.

"It's okay, at least you're back now. Are you going to be back permanently?"

"About that, I doubt I am.", and you saw her smile faded a little.

"Anyway, the money from my store.", you took out a cheque, "I earned quite a lot."

"No, we shouldn't take your money. You should keep it.", she pushed the cheque back in your hands.

"I set up the online-store for them, remember? It was a charity clothing store."

You then looked at the kids who were playing.

Most of them either had parents who abandoned them or they passed away in an accident, their relatives didn't want to take care of them.

So they were all placed in this orphanage. 

"I want to help them at least have a happy life here, Sister Julia. So just keep it, okay?"

She smiled then nodded.

"Oh, and here.", you passed her a really big bag.

"What's that?"

"I made clothes for them. I think they'll really like it."

"Oh __________. How would I ever thank you. Donating the money to the orphanage and now making clothes for them."

"You don't have to. I don't want the kids to be sad because they don't have their parents with them anymore."

"I'll just put this away. Wait a moment okay?", and she left for the office.

 

Just then, someone came and sat beside you, "I didn't know you come to this orphanage too."

You slowly turned and got shocked of who you saw.

"Why? Did I got too handsome over these 2 years?"

"What are you doing here? Are you following me?"

"And why would I want to do that?"

"I don't know."

"Why didn't you tell me you were back?"

"Because-", you stopped a while, "Because I didn't want you guys to see me again."

"But why?"

"I'm not here to answer your questions, okay? So stop with it. I'm gonna go now, tell Sister Julia for me if you see her coming out."

You stood up and go but Dongwoo hugged you from the back, "I'm not letting you go."

"Let go.", you turned and tried to push him away but he just hugged you tighter.

"No."

Then, you don't know how but you got the strength and pushed him away, "Bye."

He was about to go after you but the kids saw him and came running over, "Oppa!!!!!", the girls screamed.

"Come play with us, hyung!", the boys said.

"Araso. Just let me go talk to Sister Julia for a bit."

After a few hours, he left the orphanage and found out that you actually opened a online-store just so the money earned could be donated to the orphanage.

He got back to the dorm and the guys came running to him, "Where did you go, hyung?"

"The orphanage."

"But why do you look so sad? You always look really happy after you've played with the kids."

Woohyun then looked at him closely, "Did something happen?"

"_________'s back."

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

DENG DENG DENG DENG.

Now they know you're back because Dongwoo saw you at the orphanage :O

Heheheheheh, I will probably continue to do another update before I fly this saturday :>

But no worries, I'll be back next Friday so I won't be be gone for long, keke.

Do remember to leave comments okay!!!!!!