.

Seeing you

 

"Have you guys ever thought of your future wedding?", Jieun suddenly asked as you guys were having lunch.

"Want to get married so fast? I'm not sure if Myungsoo wants you though.", Luna joked which earned her a glare.

"I want mine to be held at a theme park.", you said.

"Say that again?"

"You guys know I always loved theme parks, right? So, I think that would the best place to have my wedding at."

"Wait a minute. Don't Dongwoo love theme parks too? ARE YOU TWO GETTING MARRIED?!", Jieun gasped and both of them leaned forward with their big eyes watching you.

"No? It's just something common between us."

Luna eyed you, "Something's fishy. Are you not telling us something?"

"Me and Dongwoo are not getting married. End of story.", you got up from the dining area and went back to your room.

 

Dongwoo asked you on a date the next day.

"What do you want your future wedding to be like?", he suddenly asked.

"Theme park. I want it to be held at a theme park."

"Theme park?"

You nodded, "I've always fond of theme parks ever since I was young. The best memories that I've had were all at theme parks. When I'm with my family. Or with you."

Dongwoo couldn't help but smile as he took your hand in his before playing with your fingers.

"I want to be your bridegroom."

You blushed at his directness, "What if I want someone else?"

"Yah.", he straightened in his seat.

"Maybe I should fly over to Los Angeles to find Yongguk and we'll get married there. Don't they have the prettiest and biggest theme parks there, Dongwoo?"

He was now fuming.

"I'm going.", he stood up and turned around but you caught his wrists.

"Don't leave! I'm just kidding. You know I love you the most, right?", you gave him a wink and he just stared at you.

"Come on, sit down! We still have our dessert. I ordered your favorite."

He let out a sigh then sat down in front of you once again.

You reached out and played with his fringe, "Your hair's getting longer."

He suddenly caught your hand and look at you with serious eyes, "_________."

"Hmm?"

"What you think about getting married?"

You got pretty shocked when he said it, "You're kidding."

And tried to remove your hands away from his but he kept his hold, "I'm serious."

He wasn't joking when he said those words.

You smiled gently at him before intertwining your fingers with his, "We're still young. That can wait."

"Excuse me. Dessert is here.", the waiter came with a tray and 2 bowls.

"Ahhhhh, dessert time. Let's eat, okay?", you gave him the other spoon and dug in.

Dongwoo just continued looking at you for a while before digging into his dessert.

 

He decided to walk you home after that.

The hold between the two of you was tighter than usual.

"Is something wrong?", you asked him.

He stopped and turned you to face him before resting his hands on your shoulders, "Let me take a good look at you."

The two of you stood that way awkwardly for a minute until you spoke.

"What's wrong?"

"_________, I wasn't kidding when I asked the question earlier. I really want us to get married."

"Dongwoo, that can wait."

"I know we're young and everything but you gotta understand that I can't lose you anymore."

"Huh?"

"Every time I succeed in doing something that has to do with you, you'll leave my side. I need you with me, _________. Forever."

You just looked at him with blinking eyes as he start to close the gap between the two of you.

"I really hope you'll take my words to consideration."

"I won't."

He stood back with eyes widened, "What?"

"Proposal. You didn't propose so I won't take whatever you said earlier to consideration."

"Are you saying yes?"

You shook your head, "No. You didn't propose."

He stood in his position, deep in thoughts.

You laughed before stepping closer and give him a tight hug.

"Goodnight, Dongwoo.", you gave a little bow before going into the house.

He waved and turned to go, with thoughts all over his mind.

 

-----------------------

 

Well, well, well.

Do you guys hear the wedding bells yet?

No?

Just wait a little longer ;)