Myungsoo & Jieun

Seeing you

 

It was early in the morning at Seoul hospital.

Doctors and nurses were running here and there.

So was Jieun.

She took up a part time job at the hospital on weekends when she wasn't working at Luna's company.

The two were pretty much partners, business partners that comes up with the most brilliant ideas.

Luna always told Jieun to loosen up and have a rest during the weekends but she wouldn't give up on having to work at the hospital.

She loved it here.

 

"Jieun! Dr. Lee needs help in the check room up 20."

"I'll be there!", and she hurried her steps to the room.

The corridor was filled with people and she has to squeezed her way through to the room before knocking on the door.

"Come in."

"You need help, Dr. Lee?"

"Oh yes! I need help with recording these guys' health check up."

She picked up the board and started looking through the names, "Them?"

"Idols."

Few moments later, Infinite came into the room.

"Let's start, shall we?"

They probably didn't recognize Jieun because she had a mask on that covered till where only her eyes were visible.

The check up went fast and all of them were healthy.

"Who's left?"

"Kim Myungsoo."

"I'm here.", the voice that Jieun misses so much.

She turned and saw Myungsoo in his normal track suit.

When they were done checking his height and weight, the doctor made him sit down so he could take his blood pressure and give him an injection.

Jieun stood by Dr. Lee's side as she wrote down the details and she could see Myungsoo staring at her as she was moving her pen.

"Do I happen to know you, Miss?", he suddenly asked and Dr. Lee turned to her.

"I doubt so. I started working here not long ago."

"Jieun's one of our greatest part time nurse here. Normally girls around her age would want to enjoy their weekends but she would come to the hospital to help us out."

"I'm done here. Let me send this to the front desk.", Jieun quickly left the room.

Myungsoo nodded and just took in whatever the doctor said before realizing the name he mentioned, "Jieun?"

"Yup. Lee Jieun."

He froze, the same name, those eyes, it had to be the Jieun that used to be his.

"Thanks doctor!", Myungsoo rushed out of the room and tried to find her but the corridor was just way too crowded.

 

He was about to leave the hospital when he heard someone shouting Jieun's name that made him turn his head

There she was, just a short distance away from him.

He stood right behind her and she turned around to see his face right infront of her now.

"May I help you?", she cleared .

"Jieun."

"That's my name?"

"My Jieun."

She blushed immediately when he said it but her mask was hiding everything.

"Do you have time to talk?"

She looked around and saw that the hospital wasn't as crowded now.

She told one of the nurses that she needed a 15 minutes break and she let her.

"Come with me."

Jieun took Myungsoo to the cafeteria, bought 2 drinks before settling down at a corner seat.

She then took down her mask and Myungsoo stared at her intensely.

"You can stop staring now."

"I'm sorry. It's been a long time since I've seen you. Just that-"

"Don't you have a schedule to rush to?"

"Can you let me continue?"

She sighed, "Continue."

"I've thought about it. I really need you with me, Jieun."

"We've been through there, Myung. We can't go back."

"No, listen. Hoya-hyung convinced the big boss. He knew that we were going through a hard time when he had to force us to break up. So he decided to let us free now."

Jieun looked up from her drink and stopped stirring, "You're not kidding?"

"Do I look like I am?"

A small smile came on her face, "So what now?"

He then took her hand and she looked at Myungsoo, "Lee Jieun. Would you be my girlfriend again? I promise to love you extra more from now on and I'm never letting you go, ever no matter what."

"Cross your heart?"

He then drew an X over his heart, "Cross my heart."

She smiled and nodded.

Myungsoo bgouth her hands to his lips and gave it a peck.

"I love you. I really do."

"I love you too."

 

He continued to hold onto her hand and looked at her until she spoke.

"Can I see something before you go?"

"What?"

"Aegyo."

"No."

Jieun started to whine, "Please?"

"No."

She pouted, "Please? Just once."

And he gave in, he couldn't stand people pouting.

"Just once.", he said and she nodded.

Myungsoo placed his hands in a fist, moving them near his cheeks and made a sound.

"Bbuing bbuing."

Jieun laughed out a little too loud and Myungsoo had to cover .

"You're so cute.", she reached out to pinch his cheeks.

"Thank you.", she patted his cheek and he smiled with his dimple showing and his eyes turning into crescents.

Both of them were glad that everything's over and they were together once again, just like old times.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

And there you have it, guys!!!

My Myungsoo & Jieun special chapter :}

Was it a yay or a nay? heheheheheehe

Leave your comments below, alright?