Bang Yongguk

Seeing you

 

The second part where the font is different happened in the past.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

 

You opened the photobook for the nth time, and read over the message again.

"Thank you for being our friend, ________. You have no idea how important you are to us now. Never leave us, okay? 

 Your dearest deskmate, Sungjong."

You touched the part where Sungjong signed his name, and smiled.

 

You remembered the morning where you were about to step out the house with your phone and you saw a blinking light.

1 missed call.

You clicked on it.

"Hello? ________? It's Sungjong. Me and the hyungs are wondering if you want to meet us for dinner tonight. 7pm at the usual place."

"We'll see you there, _________!", you heard Sunggyu shouting.

"She's didn't pick up and say yes."

"She'll come, you'll see, won't you, dongsaeng!", that was Sungyeol.

The call ended, and you just stared at your phone, "I'm sorry, oppas."

When you've reached the airport, you check-ed in, and proceeded to the gates.

Just as you were reaching your gate, your phone rang.

--Sungjong--

They must have found out from Dongwoo, question was, pick up or not.

As you were hesitating, someone knocked into from behind and you dropped your notebook.

You and the stranger bend down at the same time, "Oh, I'm sorry, I didn't see you."

"No, it's okay.", he then picked up the notebook for you as the two of you stood up.

"Here. Again, I'm sorry.", he gave you a little wave before he walked away.

You then look at your phone, 1 missed call.

*I guess it was fated to not pick up.*, you let out a soft sigh and walked to your gate.

You sat at the window seat which was also at the last row.

You took a last look at your phone's wallpaper, it was you and Infinite with Jieun and Luna on your last birthday.

Slowly, you turned it off and slid in your bag before closing your eyes for a little rest.

"Well, aren't we fated to see each other again.", that familiar low voice.

You opened your eyes slowly to see the same blonde stranger that had picked up your notebook earlier.

"Oh, hey. Thanks by the way, I didn't get to thank you earlier."

"No biggie. Looks like we're going to be knowing a lot about each other on this flight."

"Hmm?", you raised a brow and looked at him.

"I'm the person for this empty seat right here.", he pointed to the seat beside yours.

"Oh."

"Why? You don't want to be friends with me?"

You objected quickly, "No it's not that."

"Relax, I'm cool.", he then sat down beside you and put his hand out, "Yongguk. Bang Yongguk."

You shook his name, "________."

 

Throughout the flight, Yongguk never shut up, like never.

It was like as if you two have known each other for ages.

But somehow, you didn't want him to stop talking.

Even his laughter was similar, to his. 

Yongguk probably noticed something wasn't right when you stared down at your notebook, "_________? What's wrong?"

"Hmm? Nothing. Just thinking. What were you saying?"

Yongguk quickly noticed a photo that was in between your notebook, "May I look at that?", he pointed at the photo.

"Ah, of course.", he then reached out and took it out.

"Isn't this guy from Infinite?", he was almost whispering, not wanting people around hear him.

You nodded, "Your boyfriend?"

"Used to be, I guess."

"Is the reason why you're leaving Korea?"

"Kind of. Yes."

"Can I know the full story?"

You looked at him, *Isn't he a bit too curious?*, "Can I trust you?"

He nodded, you opened your mouth and hesitated. 

"I'll tell you if we're closer. Right now, it's not such a great idea."

Yongguk agreed, "Alright, fair enough."

And then, Yongguk just started talking about his stories and you just listened.

 

After 6 hours of flight, you guys were finally in Singapore.

"I guess I'll see you soon?", he said.

"Uhm, yeah."

"I'll call you when I'm free!"

"Sure."

"Hey Yongguk!", you heard a few voices and thought that must be his relatives.

"I've gotta go. Take care!", he waved and smiled before turning to his relatives.

 

"YAH, ________! Are you in there?", you could hear Yongguk's booming voice coming from outside your apartment.

"Coming! Geez."

You ran to open the door and see a fuming Yongguk standing outside, *this doesn't look good*.

"Do you know how worried I was? I thought you fainted on me again like the last time.", he grabbed your shoulders and shook you.

"Yongguk, stop, I'm getting dizzy."

"It's oppa for you, how many times do I have to remind you that. Now where the hell is your phone?"

You pointed to your room, "I was charging it?"

"You'd better be.", he walked to your room and saw the photobook opened.

"Missing them again?"

"When do I never."

He opened his arms, "Come here."

You slowly walked to him and he hugged you tightly, "I may not be able to replace them in your heart but the least I could do right now is a be a great friend."

His words made you smile, "And I'm very thankful for that."

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

OKAY, so the first chapter is up.

I know how some of you were really anticipating this sequel so hopefully I won't disappoint any of you? :D

I will try my best to write you guys a even greater fic than the last, so stay tune~

Leave your comments below!!!!!

What do you think about the first chapter? 

 

I'll update another chapter sooooooon.

 

The gif does not belongs to me.