Saranghae

Jun Tae Is Mine!! (13 dates sequel)

Sungmin's POV:

It was a nice night to just take a walk, so Jun Tae and I decided to walk home. I paid the limo driver and Jun Tae and I headed home hand in hand. I played with her fingers as we walked.

“This little piggy is…” I said, pulling at her thumb.

“Aren’t toes supposed to be little piggy’s?” She giggled.

“Shh…” I said. “Don’t interrupt me.” She rolled her eyes and I continued to play with her fingers.

“This little piggy is…” I repeated.

“Kyuhyun’s…” She said. I looked at her.

“Wae?” I asked.

“Because we always play video games together.” She explained. I huffed and pulled at her index finger.

“This little piggy is…” I said.

“Ryeowook’s…” She said.

“Wae?” I asked.

“Because I like to tickle him.” She explained. I pointed to her middle finger and she giggled.

“That’s for the member who makes me the most angry.” She said.

“Do all the members own a finger?” I asked.

“Aniyo~” She said. She pointed to her ring finger. “I’m saving this for the one I will be with forever.” I smiled and stared at her ring finger. That person was going to be me! No doubt about it! We walked further down the street, it was quiet and I hated it when it was quiet. I liked hearing her beautiful voice.

“So…” She said. “How’s Leeteuk?”

“Ok…” I said. “I guess.” Out of all the members in Super Junior, she had to ask about him.

“That’s good…” She said. Silence fell upon us again and this time I decided to break the ice. I stopped in my tracks and faced her. She looked at me.

“Jun Tae-ah…” I said.

“Ne?” She asked her eyes curious.

“Saranghae…” I said. She stared at me emotionless. I felt my heart skip a beat. Why wasn’t she saying anything? Did I say it wrong? How can a person say ‘I love you’ wrong?

“Well…” I said, trying to hide my nervousness. “Aren’t you going to say something?” She smiled.

“Saranghae oppa…” She said. I let out a sigh of relief and hugged her.

“Don’t scare me like that.” I told her. She giggled and looked me in the eyes.

“Mianhae.” She said with the cutest pout. I smiled.

“You’re forgiven…” I told her and we continued on home.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

AISH~~~ So short!!!! Mianhae... This was just a quicky...I'll try to write longer in the next chapter!!! Hope you enjoyed it... Comments are appreciated!! ^^*