Talking About It

Jun Tae Is Mine!! (13 dates sequel)

Sungmin's POV:

~~A few weeks later~~

Jun Tae and I haven't been talking. I felt really empty and stupid for doing such a thing, but I had to! It was the only way to keep her here. When I told the others what had happened, they started getting on my case. Saying things like: ‘Why would you say that?’ and ‘Pabo!!!’

"How could you?" Kibum asked.

"I bet she thinks that we’re all like that!" Eunhyuk said.

"Forget it!" I said a bit irritated. "You guys just don’t understand…" I got up and walked into my room. I threw myself in my bed and buried my face in the pillow. Then there was a knock at my door. "Go away!!" I said, my voice muffled by the pillow.

"You are way to in love with Jun Tae to be avoiding her like this." I looked up to see Yuki leaning on the door frame.

"You know..." I said sitting up. "You’re paid to wash dishes. Not stick your nose into other peoples business." She walked into my rooms and sat down next to me.

"Well I cook for you and clean up after you so... You owe me." She said. “Why did you do it?"

"You wouldn’t understand." I told her. "No one does! Everyone thinks I'm being stupid or that I’m making a huge mistake, but I did it to keep her here ok! I did it so she could finish her career and she could stay here with me!"

"So why didn't you tell her?" Yuki asked.

"Eh?"

"Why didn't you just tell Jun Tae that her mother didn't want you to hang out?"

"Yeah right… As if she would believe me!!! She doesn't even remember me... She'll think that I’m just making things up because I hate her mom!"

"But you do hate her mom.” Yuki smiled.

"That’s not my point!" I said, turning a bit red. Yuki giggled. It was true. I may not like Mrs. Kim, but she was still Jun Tae's mom.

"Then what is your point?" Yuki asked.

 "My point is... I wanted to keep Jun Tae here." I said.

"Okay… Then here’s my next question.” I looked at her, curious about what she was going to ask. “What's the use of keeping her here if you can't be with her?" I was speechless. That actually made sense. What was the use of keeping Jun Tae here if I couldn't be with her? Yuki smiled, patted my head and walked out of the room. I sat there, thinking her words over.

That's it!! I had to talk to Jun Tae and I don't care what Mrs. Kim says!! I had to see her. I ran out of my room and to the front door, grabbing my jacket and putting on my shoes.

"Where are you going?" Kangin asked.

"I’m going to see Jun Tae." I looked at Yuki who gave me a reassuring smile. I smiled back and opened up the door to see her standing there.

“Jun Tae…” I said, surprised. She had her hand up, ready to knock on the door.

“Hi…” She said putting her hand down. She looked me up and down, then sighed. “I see that you are going somewhere so… I’ll come back later.” She turned to walk away, but I quickly grabbed her hand. She looked at me, I could see that she turned a bit red.

“I was actually going to see you.”

“Chincha?”

“Ne… Do you want to come in?” She nodded slowly and I led her into the living room where the rest of Super Junior sat.

“Jun Tae!! Annyeong!!” Donghae said, standing up and hugging her. I saw Jun Tae’s eyes widen. Eunhyuk quickly pulled Donghae away.

“Mianhae…” Eunhyuk said. “He just feels like hugging people sometimes.”

“It’s alright…” Jun Tae smiled.

“So Jun Tae… What brings you here?” Leeteuk asked.

“Well…” She said, taking a seat on the couch next to him. “I came to talk to Sungmin.” All eyes were on me.

“Okay…” I said. “What do you want to talk about?”

“Umm…” Jun Tae looked at the other members who were smiling at her. “I was hoping that I could talk to you alone…” All the members groaned.

“Wae?!” Hankyung asked.

“We want to get in on the action too!” Ryeowook said. Jun Tae giggled. I took her hand and led her into the kitchen. When I turned to her, she looked really nervous.

“So what did you want to talk about?” I asked.

“I don’t get it!” She said. I was surprised y her tone. She sounded angry and hurt. “Why did you come to my shop and ask if I wanted to go to lunch if you were just going to break my heart?!”

“I’m--”

“I had to go to lunch with Henry!!”

“I--”

“Don’t get me wrong… He’s a nice guy…”

“Jun Tae--”

“But all he was talking about was playing his violin and singing and--”

“JUN TAE!!” I yelled covering . She stared at me and I stared back. We were so close. Her eyes flickered to my lips, I moved my hand to the side of her face and leaned in to kiss her… But before I could, she turned away and cleared . Darn it!!! I was so close.

“I want to know why…” She said. “Why did you do it?”

“Fine…” I took a deep breath and told her what happened. When I was finished I braced myself for what was coming to me, but Jun Tae only giggled.

“You believed her?” She asked. I pouted.

“Of course I did!!” I said. “She said she was going to take away your shop if I didn’t lea--”

“My mom doesn’t control me…” She said with a smile. That’s exactly what I said.

“So… you’re not afraid that your mom could take away your shop?” I asked.

“Please… there are other jobs out there. And I am not going to ia to take over her business.” I was relived to hear that. “So basically, I can date whoever I want.” My eyes widened. Did I just hear her correctly?

“Date?” I asked.

“H-hang out…” She stuttered. “I said hang out.” A smile crept onto my face. Date? I thought we were just friends, seeing that she refused to kiss me. She turned a light pink. “I have to go…” She quickly walked out of the kitchen, I heard the members wish her goodnight and the door close behind her. The smile on my face grew…

DATE?