A Year Without Jun Tae

Jun Tae Is Mine!! (13 dates sequel)

Sungmin's POV:

I walked home slowly. How could Mrs. Kim pull the plug on her own daughter? I have to talk to her! I ran as fast as I could to Jun Tae’s dorm. I pounded to the door, yelling for Mrs. Kim to come to the door.

“Yah!!! Open up!!” I yelled. Super Junior came out of our dorm and made their way to me.

“Sungmin-ah…” Kangin called.

“What’s going on?” Shindong asked.

“Jun Tae is gone!!” I cried.

“Mwo??” They asked in unison.

“I need to talk to Mrs. Kim!” I continued to bang on the door. “Mrs. Kim!!! Open up!!”

“She not there…” I turned around to see Yuki leaning on the door frame of our dorm.

“What do you mean?” Eunhyuk asked.

“Where is she??” I asked. Yuki sighed and made her way towards me.

“She left to ia.” Yuki explained. “She thought it would be better if Jun Tae was with her family…”

“So she left??” Donghae asked.

“But… we didn’t even get to say goodbye to Jun Tae…” Ryeowook said sadly. I fell to the ground. She’s really gone?? Why would Mrs. Kim do this?? She wasn’t supposed to take Jun Tae away from me… I begged her. Yuki walked up to me and patted my back.

“I’m so sorry Sungmin.” She said. We all stayed silent. What am I going to do without her??

~~1 week later~~

It’s been a week without Jun Tae and I couldn’t stand it. Why didn’t I just forgive her when I had the chance?? Why does it have to hurt so much?? Why can’t she just come back?

~~A month later~~

It’s been a month since Jun Tae died. I’m getting out of the house little by little. I’m actually eating… Maybe it’s for the best. I love Jun Tae and I miss her like crazy, but maybe it’s time for me to move on.

~~6 months later~~

I’m laughing and having fun… I haven’t felt like this in so long… It feels great. The others and I have been going out every night after our schedules. I loved it, although Leeteuk would always kill the mood. He said that he couldn’t party because it was to depressing. What a buzz kill!!

~~9 months later~~

I was walking home with one of the girls I met at the clubs. I don’t normally drink, but let me tell you. When you’re drunk, it took away all the troubles. This girl I was walking home was really pretty and she reminded me of someone… Who was it again?

~~A year later~~

Why did it feel like it was a special day today?? I saw the members making a cake and fooling around in the kitchen.

“Yah!! What’s going on??” I asked. Everyone stopped what they were doing and looked at me. “What’s this cake for?”

“Don’t you know what today is Hyung??” Donghae asked.

“Aniyo… Am I supposed to know?” I asked.

“It’s Jun Tae’s birthday…” Leeteuk said. I froze… Jun Tae? It’s been a year and these idiots still haven’t forgotten about her.

“We’re celebrating!!” Shindong said popping one of the balloons in Ryeowook’s hands.

“Celebrating?? What for??” I asked. “It’s not like Jun Tae is going to be here to celebrate it with you!”

“What’s gotten into you??” Kyuhyun asked.

“What’s the use of celebrating something for someone who is dead??” I asked.

“Yah!!” Heechul yelled. “Don’t ruin the mood.” They all continued what they were doing.

“What’s wrong with all of you?? Why are you all acting like she’s still alive??” I asked. “You’re just wasting your time…”

“If it’s for Jun Tae, then I will waste my time with a smile.” Eunhyuk said. Donghae rolled his eyes and sprayed whipped cream in his face.

“What’s gotten into you Sungmin??” Yesung asked.

“Ne… You’ve changed since the day Jun Tae died.” Hankyung said.

“What happened to the happy Sungmin who was full of agyeo??” Ryeowook asked.

“He’s gone!!” I said. “And so is Jun Tae so you should all just get over it and stop pretending like she still exists!!!” I walked out of the dorm. Those idiots!! They don’t know what they’re doing!! I walked down a familiar street to a coffee shop I’ve seen many times before. I stared at the shop… It was the shop that Heechul took Jun Tae to on their date.

I couldn’t hold it in anymore. I kicked at the walls of the shop, I punched the windows and yelled at the top of m lungs. Some of the couples that passed by gave me concerned looks. I placed my forehead on the window and cried softly, as I continued to punch the glass.

“Excuse me…” I heard a voice say. “I know that you’re probably very upset… But can you not take it out on my window? I just bought this place and I don’t think I can afford another window.” Why did that voice sound so familiar? I turned around to see a figure of a woman standing in front of me. I couldn’t make out her face. My vision was blurred with all the tears.

“Are you okay?” She asked. I rubbed my eyes and looked back at her, I couldn’t believe it!! It was her!! Before I could stop myself I threw my arms around her and cried into her shoulder.

“YOU’RE ALIVE!!” I cried happily. I hugged her tightly, but she didn’t hug me back.

“Um… Mianhae…” She said. “But do I know you?”