Flashbacks and Sorries

Jun Tae Is Mine!! (13 dates sequel)

Jun Tae’s POV:

I opened my eyes to see that I was in an unfamiliar room. I looked around. I was in the hospital. There were get well cards on the table next to me, stuffed animals at the end of my bed and Sungmin was asleep on the chair next to me. I sat up, crossed my legs and played with his hair. He shifted in the chair and then looked up at me.

“Oppa annyeong…” I said.

“Jun Tae-ah are you feeling okay?” He asked, sitting up straight.

“Ne…”

“Do you want any water or anything?”

“Aniyo~ I’m fine.” I smiled. He looked unsure. “Really… I’m okay.”  He nodded. “Where is the rest of Super Junior?”

“They went out to find the people who put you in here.” He looked really upset.

“The people who put me in here?” I asked.

 “You mean you don’t remember what happened?” I thought really hard.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I walked out of the airport with a huge smile across my face. I can’t believe it!! He kissed me!! Sungmin of Super Junior kissed me!! Ah~ It’s like a dream come true!! I walked down the street to get ready for my date with Sungmin. I couldn’t wait!! As I turned the corner, I suddenly bumped into someone.

“Mianhae…” I said bowing. When I looked up I saw a bunch of girls folding their arms and staring me down. “Uh… Is something wrong?”

“YOU!!” One of the girls yelled causing me to jump a bit. “What’s so special about you?”

“Eh?” I asked a bit confused.

“What does Sungmin oppa see in you?” Another girl asked.

“Did you put something in his drink?” The first girl asked. I rolled my eyes. No doubt these girls were fan girls.

“Aish~ how could he like a simple coffee girl like you?” Another girl asked. “We are better looking than you!!”

“We’re warning you…” The second girl growled. “Leave our Sungmin oppa alone.”

“Your oppa??” I chuckled. “Who was it he was kissing in the airport?” Before I could think, the first girl slapped me across the face. I could feel my face getting hot with anger as I look back at the girls.

“You think you are the perfect girl for our oppa?” She asked. “Let’s see what he says when you’re gone.” She turned her hands into fists and began punching me on the face, in the stomach, everywhere!! It was unbearable. I fell to the ground and they all started kicking me.

“You’re not so tough!!” The first girl yelled.

“How sad…” The second girl said. “Sungmin oppa likes a girl that can’t even fight.”

“How would you be able to protect him if you can’t fight?!” Another girl asked. “You don’t care do you?” I spit out the blood in my mouth and looked at the girls.

“It’s because I care about him that I won’t fight back.” I said. Two other girls grabbed my arms and another grabbed my legs.

“YAH!!! LET ME GO!!!” I screamed.

“Take her into the alley…” The first girl demanded. I kicked and screamed for them to let me go when another girl covered my mouth as they brought me into a dark alley. I tried my best to get out of their grip, but it was no use. These girls were really strong. They threw me on the ground. I rolled to a stop and felt a pain in my right knee. I looked down to see that I was bleeding… bad.

“You should have just left with your umma!!” I looked up at the first girl. How did she know about my umma? She noticed my reaction and scoffed. “Mwo?! You didn’t think we were listening?” she asked.

“Pabo!!” The second girl said.

“Are you all stalkers?” I asked, slowly getting up. “You are all crazy!! You should be behind bars.” The second girl came up to me and punched me once more. I’ve had it!! I turned to her and returned the favor. I punched her across the face as well and she fell to the ground. The rest of the girls began to beat me again. I tried my best to fight back, but there were too many of them. I fell to the ground and suffered the kicking and punching. Someone… please help me!! Sungmin oppa… please… I was coughing up blood and I could feel myself getting lightheaded. Then it went dark.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tears filled my eyes and I fought to keep them from escaping. Sungmin sat next to me and wrapped his arms around me.

“Mianhae…” he said. “I didn’t get to you on time.” I looked at him and he looked at me. We stared into each others eyes for a while and I could see that he really was sorry. I wrapped my arms around him and buried my face into his shoulders.

“I was so scared.” I admitted. “I thought I was going to die.”

“I feel so stupid!!” He said. “It’s because I kissed you in front of them.” I pulled away from him.

“You know who they are?”  He shrugged.

“It wasn’t hard to figure out.” He said. I smiled.

“Mwo?”  

“I was just thinking about that kiss…” Before I could say anything else, Sungmin placed his lips on mine. My eyes widened, but I smiled and kissed him back. When I closed my eyes something happened.

~~~~~~~~~~~

“HOW COULD YOU?!” Sungmin yelled. “I TRUSTED YOU AND YOU PLAY ME LIKE A VIOLIN!!!” He stormed out of the kitchen, my expression changed from sad to angry as I followed Sungmin into the living room.

“If that’s how you feel… then maybe we shouldn’t have dated in the first place.” I said. All the members let out a small gasp. Sungmin was as red as a tomato.

“Maybe we shouldn’t have.” He said.

~~~~~~~~

I pulled away from Sungmin. He cleared his throat and wiped his lips. Aish~ what’s wrong with me? I’ve been having a lot of those flashbacks and stuff since I’ve met Sungmin. What does it all mean?!

 “Mianhae…” Sungmin said.

“Aniyo… I’m sorry…” I said. “It’s just… I’ve been having a lot of--“ The door suddenly burst open and a girl stumbled into the room.

“Ahh~ why are you being like this?” She asked. I got a glimpse of her face and my heart stopped. It was her. The leader of the girls who jumped me, what was she doing here?

“Say you’re sorry!!” Heechul said as he walked into the room with the rest if Super Junior.

“Oppa--” She started.

“You’re the one who beat Jun Tae?” Sungmin asked. He stood up and walked to the girl.

“She’s their leader…” I whispered. The girl gave me a bad look and I looked away.

“WAE?!” Sungmin yelled. “Why would you do such a thing?”

“BECAUSE SHE TOOK YOU AWAY FROM ME?!?” The girls screamed back. Sungmin looked at the girl as if she was insane and so did the rest of Super Junior. “Oppa…” She said sadly. “Look closely…Don’t you remember me?” Sungmin studied her for a moment, then his eyes grew.

“Haekyung-ah??” He said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Wah~ It's been a while since I wrote in Jun Tae's POV... I forgot how much fun it was!!^^ I hope you all liked it!! Comments are appreciated.^^*